SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Summons to appear in lads court

View next topic
View previous topic

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him that your barrister has studied his case against you and he has applied for the following legal principle to be applied

Quote:
Ne feceris ut rideam
- Don't make me laugh

his action is innappropriate for the following reason

Quote:
Braccae tuae aperiuntur
- Your fly is open

and if he comes to the USA he will be subject to the following order

Quote:
Caro putridas es
- You're dead meat

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, they have the better of you. Admit it. Pay up and shut up. Send them the money with one of my new and admit your defeat graciously.

(If scanned, the bar code reads 419419419)

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lostinengland2006 wrote:
So, when did you work for WANLIDA TEXTILE COMPANY?

I just got a job there as a super duper payment representative a month ago..

LOL @ all the comments.

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
^^^^Well at least the Chinese know what an invoice is. Trying to explain THAT concept to the Nigerians is often next to impossible.

This, or something very like it, turns up in just about every bait I do:

Quote:
[A]n INVOICE is something you give explaining what the customer is paying for. A RECEIPT is the thing you give after the customer has paid... So; INVOICE, then PAYMENT, then RECEIPT.

It's the same with just about every West African Lad - not just Nigerians.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, trying to explain the difference between invoice and receipt is always worth about 4 or 5 emails and a week of their time.

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just screwed this company out of $51,900 - I'm going to be in big trouble.

We've all heard of "class action lawsuits" before... maybe, if we get enough defendants together, we can start a "class action defense" and save on attorney fees.

JREH

adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, I made them mad again. Told them I mixed up payments, sent the $ to someone else. God, I wish this job wasn't so difficult.

Quote:
Dear xxx xxx,

I want to let you know that you are playing a game,and that game will soon come to an end,I sent a western union information to you, to transfer the funds to, and all you keep on telling me is that all the transfer informations are invalid.
Also note that I don't know any Mr William James,so if you know where you have transfer the funds to,,just go and place hold on it,and get it back.
Note That our company is presently located in China not Taiwan.
,because my company will do all it takes to see that you provide this funds,"NOTE THAT",since you said that you don't want to be respected,we will treat you the way you want to be treated.This is no threat,but know that we are comming soon,unless our funds get to us soonest.

THIS TIME IS REAL AND NOTE A JOKE.(we will make sure you lose all you have worked for when we come to the U.S)

Mr Mark Lane.

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^tell them that you agree and send them the money with a cheque Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8o0i40NbPA
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah so last time was a joke - but if they only tell you afterwards how do you know this isn`t a joke too ?

Maybe you need to teach them `Simon says` to avoid all this confusion they are causing. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note That our company is presently located in China not Taiwan.

The Chinese Government regards Taiwan as a renegade province... why not ask tell the Lad that you were told that Taiwan is part of China?

Quote:
THIS TIME IS REAL AND NOTE A JOKE.(we will make sure you lose all you have worked for when we come to the U.S)

Mr Mark Lane.

Side note: Mark Lane was one of the earliest writers on JFK assassination conspiracies (Rush To Judgement and others). Ask him if it's true that Woody Harrelson's dad was the man on the grassy knoll.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see the headlines now:

2007 China's supreme court commutes Adam12 death sentence to life ...

Nice knowing you Adam12, be sure to bring you own bullets, that way,
they wont defray on family members

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<[email protected]>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO! Good gravy these guymen are some serious hombre's. I just can't fathom that they actually make threats like this... incredible. Great job BTW!

Grimey

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have formally invited the mugu to the United States. So I can hand over the money in person. Why deal with Western Union or bank transfer? I will even let him stay in my 18 room mansion.

Although I doubt this idiot will travel to the United States, I think I can waste a few more e-mails making travel arrangements.

I hope my fake lad doesn't complicate the matters. Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic