SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facyback Ltd

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lotanna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new here and I would like to share something with you here.
I am the co-owner of the website www.2deal4real.com. As we focus on Nigeria and Nigerians in diaspora we are determined to give 419 no chance. We try to verify our members as much as we can.

Yesterday somebody subscribed with the following email address:
facybackltd@@myway.com
When I searched for facyback, I found this forum:

Quote:
Facyback International LTD We are accredited diamond wholesalers.We deal on all new brands diamond such as bstone/ringdiamond,pendantring/diamond ,white gold /diamond ,white gold diamond amanda,elizabeth diamond and many more at very cheap prices. we issue out tracking number so you can check your order package online and know when exactly you ll be receiving your order at your doorstep.We are using this medium to look for buyers of diamonds. Do kindly reply back if you are interested and as you do you will be glad you do, you can reach us through our email address. [email protected] The diamond industry. for just $200 elizabeth diamond . for just $300 base ball diamond for just $200 diamond appraisal for just $350 coins diamond for just $150 double plate diamond for just $ 300 necklace diamond for just $250 The Koh-i-Nur diamond . for just $300 The Diamond synchrotron. for just $ 400 Itronix Rugged diamond for just $250 stars diamond for just $300 Diamond Bracelet for just $250 Diamond Engagement for just $300 Diamond solitaire engagement rings for just $400 Two Carat Diamond Solitaire.. for just $ 300 Indian Diamond for just $ 350 Diamond Solitaire Ring for just $ 300 Diamond Bubbles Ring for just $ 250 GUESS Diamond watches ... for just $ 400 diamond emerald for just $ 350 black diamond Ring for just $ 300 black diamond watches for just $ 350 black diamond lecklace for just $ 250 white diamond Ring for just $ 300 white diamond necklace for just $ 250 contact us at [email protected] for more info. GOD BLESS.

Futhermore it appears that this person is selling GSM and more on the net. Anyone here who has more info about or experiences with Facyback ltd?

Thanks for your help
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say it's a total scam - there are no Google hits for an actual company of that name (and if there was a genuine company, it's unlikely that they would use free webmail addresses but rather have their own domain)

Edit. PS Welcome Very Happy

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Whilst not wishing to slag off crap English or grammar, it is often a good initial indication of how legit a business is, or sets some alarm bells ringing.

Put it this way. If you were looking to do business with English-speaking people and it wasn't your first language, I think you would ensure that at the very minimum your copy looked professional. That doesn't.

As ben says, professional companies have bespoke addys.

The words 'bargepole', 'with' and 'don't touch' spring to mind.

[Edit] Welcome to eater and good luck with your business. Any future concerns post here and we will try to help if it is 419 related.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup scam.

There have been a lot of these gold and diamond scams floating around recently.

Here's one I received this morning:

Quote:
ATT.

Dear Sir/madam,

We are consultants on Mineral Industry,currently,we have a contract signed with
a mining company ,registered and based in Ghana.
We are solicity on behalf of the miners , that you come down to Ghana for a face to face meeting with us, to negotiate the sales of the available 558kgs of Gold Dust,which
is available at the moment .

The characteristics are given below.

SPECIFICATIONS.

FORMS: GOLD DUST.

PURITY:96.5+

QUALITY :23 KARAT

DELIVERY:BUYERS REFINERY.

QUANTITY: 55KGS

PRICE:12,000DOLLAR (NEGOTIABLE).

Origin: Ghana

COMMISSION: 5% OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE GOODS TO
REGISTERED INTERMEDIARIES.

Upon your response i will instruct the selling company to forward to you their 'FULL CORPORATE OFFER' (F.C.O.) for more details and mail me via : [email protected]
best regards
CHRIS PARRY

He's got better English than your diamond lad (just) but as you can see, the format is basically the same.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've searched around somewhat in (slightly halfhearted) attempts to find fresh and new phone lads. Most indexed searches come up old though. IF you have the free time, you can just run them like a standard phone lads scam, then write abuse@theirprovider with full headers. Yahoo seems to be quite quick to kill, others somewhat less so.

It's the same scam basically, offer an item, take payment, take more payment if you can, then run. Facybak is probably just a name they came up with. Phonelads.com will probably work for them as well, as would the phone lads forum here.

If you get a lot of those, you could start a thread in the phone lads section and post each one in there before you delete it off your site. You're probably not going to be the only one getting that spam.

And I regret to say that nigerian userbase + classified... I imagine you'll start getting a lot once the word passes around. Razz
And they'll probably reregister as fast as you can ban them.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater.

I wouldnt say a business is fake unless i was certain, ive seen many people running genuine businesses and making a laugh of themselves with poor grammer or the occassional typo error - some people do try to use yahoo email as real genuine business email addresses - a cheap ineffective method but used nonetheless.

However from experience some do use yahoo addresses especially those new to business or those with small businesses and little capital - your layout does appear to be scam related and as such should be treated with caution, i have no idea how you could check the validity - you could say "please supply credentials as we require this for record keeping" a real company will send you a brochure a letter headed covering letter and some information about them and their location etc but a "lad" [lad a person from the internet of any nationality or location who is engaged in fraudulent activity] is likely to send a drivers licence and probably a passport.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Lotanna
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everybody for the comments. I keep a close eye on this forum. Keep up the good work!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic