SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally I am safe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this email.

The mail tells that finally I am safe and in good hands with the FIIB NIGERIA. I also have their promis that I`ll get a refund for all the money which I have lost to my good friends/brothers/presidents etc. over all those years I am doing busines with them... Very Happy

I am really greatful and happy now. jump_4_joy I just have ordered my new Benz .. Razz

Being helped and staying safe for the rest of my life gives me that warm fuzzy feeling... Twisted Evil

Quote:
From Crime Checker Wed Mar 21 09:01:27 2007
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.12.10.52; Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:01:28 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [66.196.100.224]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta379.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 66.196.100.224 (HELO web58810.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.100.224)
by mta379.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:01:28 -0700
Received: (qmail 57973 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Mar 2007 09:01:27 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024;
d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; /e3yN42XScTtkEPqX9j6GMk0wzI22mN+4IUjKLQ8/cTLj/r3aYDA/kqNvAYqcX9iMifhPLoE3l62xnQdzM/fiU=;
X-YMail-OSG: Gf2FwvcVM1lSphGIOqxiU93vqpByIOqwRme6ahnfc6gp9gfQX2dFH5sBS3gWsva.4Q--
Received: from [204.16.127.170] by web58810.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:01:27 PDT
Datum: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
Von: "Crime Checker" <[email protected]> Ins Adressbuch
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat best�tigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.com. Weitere Info
Betreff: FIIB NIGERIA+YOU ARE PROTECTED
An: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-228627584-1174467687=:57442"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 940

GOOD DAY SIR,

DO NOT BE AFRAID ABOUT THIS MAIL,YOU ARE
PROTECTED.

WE HAVE AN INTERCONNECTED AND INTERELATED NETWORK OF
ACTIVITIES CRACKING DOWN INTERNET CRIMES.

I AM INSPECTOR JOHN AND WE HAVE BEEN MONITORING YOUR
TRANSACTIONS SINCE LAST YEAR KNOWING FULLY THE
FINANCIAL INVOLVMENTS.
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COPERATE WITH OUR TEAM TO ENABLE
US CRACK DOWN ON THE CULPRITS WHO HAVE BEEN SWINDLING
YOU OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
HAS BEEN TRYING ITS BEST TO RID THIS COUNTRY OF BAD
EGGS AND THIS CAN BE ACHIEVED WHEN VICTIMS LIKE YOU
COPERATE WITH BODIES LIKE OURS.

WE ASSURE YOU FULL PAY BACK OF ALL YOU HAD SPENT AS
WELL AS A TOKEN COMPENSATION FOR THE EMBARRASSMENT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING AN ENCOURAGING REPLY
FROM YOU.PLEASE REPLY TO [email protected] OR

[email protected]

YOURS SINCERELY

INSP JOHN

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so pleased you are now free from all those 'bad eggs'.
This is truly a term only used by someone who understands the true pain of a bad egg. It's no yolk (sorry) when they go bad. I can only dream of being released from such terrorisation. Thumbs up

(have you ever smelt 100yr old egg boff? ? ?It's not nice......)

Pretty Rose

pony
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iv,e had him
Clicky
Wink

pony pony Mortar x18
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
Iv,e had him
Clicky
Wink

Amazing!!!

I`ll ask him for a picture with another text and see what happens Twisted Evil

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The FIIB Nigeria? Hmm. Ask him if he's serious.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd write back to the "mail2police" address b/c it sounds official and will probably make you even safer.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`ve had him too, but no trophies, he offered to put me up in his flat, but when i asked for pictures of it, and the local hookers, him being a cop he should know the best ones, he went a bit mad, saying absolutely not, you`ll get hs ID without any hassle, but i think he`s got wise to baiting. he`s refusing to answer my mails now Laughing seems like i was more interested in the hookers then getting my money back Rolling Eyes

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ samspudz - Maybe you shoulda offered to have him snap a pic with donuts instead. Wink

@mathias - nice work. Can I ride shotgun in your new Benz?

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn`t even mention him being in the photo`s, i have allergies to certain styles of decor, so i just wanted to know what the room would be like i would be sleeping in Laughing

here`s his reply
Quote:
I THINK I AM ABOUT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO GIVE TO YOUR BANK BUT AS REGARDS GIVING OUT PICTURES ANY MORE IN THIS TRANSACTION,I SAY A CAPITAL NO!
UNLESS YOU SEND ME YOUR PICTURE BEARING A PLACKARD WITH MY NAME ON IT,THEN I CAN CARRY OUT OTHER E-SIGNS FOR YOU OR MY FAMILY PHOTO AS WELL.
YOURS SINCERELY
INSP JOHN

Rolling Eyes

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess bombardier is THE baiter with his trophy concerning Inspector John:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104692/

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i seen it, thats some security password!!
it would be very interesting to know how the Lad got that uniform

NIGERIA HE GOAT

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dosen,t every businessman have a trophy room where he displays pictures of all his international friends? Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he he he! Very Happy

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah jaysus, all i wanted was a pic of his gaff Sad
any info on how he got the cop threads?

NIGERIA HE GOAT

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam, he was obviously issued that uniform the day he graduated from the Nigerian police academy......are you suggesting he may not be a real policeman? Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i wonder if Mahoney was in his class Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only i could photoshop Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LIKE YOU COPERATE WITH BODIES LIKE OURS.

I'm not sure what "coperate" means but I would definitely not feel so comfortable with the promised protection.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic