SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Chocolate Hands

View next topic
View previous topic

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a very short one, but to be honest, I'm surprised it went on as long as it did. It's actually one of my least favorites, but one of three I have published to my website. I'm working on getting a few more up.

Anyway, Chad is contacted for help by Pius Christopher. To bad Chad had that recent chocolate accident.

http://www.grodetothemax.net/Scam/Pius.htm

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.

Last edited by lostinengland2006 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My website seems to be experiencing some problems. If anyone is not able to get to the site, let me know and I can repost the bait here.

I'd be curious to hear what people think of it if you have been able to read it.

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried the link and it did not work for me, now I am crying Sad

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day lostinengland, can't access the site from that link from here either, but look forward to reading it if you post it here. Smile

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The format is different than how it appeared on my site, but I'll strive to make sure it looks about the same.
From Mary Eagleton Sat Oct 2 10:49:04 2004
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:49:04 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Hello Chad.
Dear Chad,
Please don't be surprised to receive this letter from me since we do not know each other too well. But I was satisfied with my observation yesterday, you seems to be honest and a responsible man I can confide in.
I am Ms. Mary Eagleton, the daughter of late Ben Eagleton , a farmer in ZIMBABWE who was murdered in the land dispute in my country. Like I told you yesterday, before the death of my father, he made a deposit with a security Firm.The consignment was declared to contain GEM STONES shipped on diplomatic cover to avoid customs detecting the actual contents. The actual content is the sum of US$22.5 million (Twenty-two Million, Five Hundred thousand United States dollars only).
This was done when he noticed the looming danger in Zimbabwe on land policies.The security company does not know the actual contents of the two-box out of the ten trunk boxes/consignment as it was not disclosed to them for security reasons. This amount was meant for the purchase of new Agricultural machineries and chemicals for our Farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland.This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform that wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers alike. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society during political elections in my country. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which my husband was one of the victims.
It is against this background that, I fled Zimbabwe for fear of my life. I am currently taking refuge in Nigeria where I sort political asylum. At this point,I
decided to transfer my late father's money to a more reliable foreigner to start profitable investments because the money is not being used and the Nigerian
Law prohibits assylum seekers from operating bank account or involve in any financial transaction of any kind. Particularly,the Security Company, where my late father had box valued at about (US$22,500,000.00)Twenty-two Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars has issued me a notice to provide a beneficiary or have the box confiscated within the next fourteen official working days.hence this letter to you. I must let you know that this transaction is free from risk because I have all the necessary documents.If you accept to assist us, do please reply me,so I can recommend you to our Lawyer,so you can contact him via mail or telephone for details of what is to be done to finalize all the arrangements with the security company for the delivery of the consignment to you after reaching a workable agreement with you.
He would conclude all arrangements with you to clear the consignment (in which the funds are secretly packed ) already in the custody of the Diplomatic Firm.He would also enlighten you on the sharing (70%/30% basis) and the subsequent investment to be made in your country with our share with your advice.
THIS MATTER REQUIRE MATURITY AND TRUST.
Regards,
Ms Mary Eagleton
PLEASE YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM
THE LINKS BELOW:
http://www.1freespace.com/beetee/nov19_2001.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm
http://www.gta.gov.zw/land%20issues/LAND.htm
Sounds like a great deal to me. If only I hadn't had that recent chocolate accident. I just hope there are no strings attached.
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello Chad
Dear Mary,
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. My computer has been offline, but I am interested in what you propose. What can I do? I would write a longer reply back to you but my hands are still healing from the accident I had this past summer. I got to close to the chocolate dispenser at my factory and ended up coating my hands with hot molten chocolate. The pain was immense but I am healing nicely. Hope to hear from you soon.
Chad Everat
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:43:46 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Thanks for your mail.
Dear Chad,
Thanks for your immediate response and your willingness to assist me in getting this fund from the custody of the security company to your care.
As stated in my previous mail, I am not eligable to involve in any financial transaction or open a bank account because I am here as an assylum seeker which I was among the people that the Nigerian Government took from darfur in Sudan due to the conflicts which more than hundred of thousand are feared dead.
I want to inform you that I have a directed my lawyer who will be given you the directives on how the fund will be in your care.I want you to contact him through this information below:
Name: Barrister Pius Christopher
He will be the guard you on the directives on how to get the fund and please I want you to cooperate with him.
Once that is done, kindly get back to me with the updates.
Thanks and God bless.
Mary Eagleton
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Thanks for your mail.
Mary I have not been able to contact the person you needed me to. After my chocolate accident I can no longer type in new email addresses. There is something wrong in my hand and it will not allow me to do that. Please, explain to me what I can do to assist you, or have your friend contact me directly.
I will be out back this morning in physical therapy. Digging in the garden seems to make my hands feel better, and at the same time I am able to let the squirrels run up and lick the excess chocolate that is still on my hands.
As always,
Chad
Odd how I can't type a new email address in but I can respond to letters huh?
From Pius Christopher Thu Oct 7 03:04:43 2004
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 05:04:43 -0500
Subject: Re:Mary Eagleton
Attn:Mr.Chad.
This is to acknowledged the reciept of your mail and about your willingness to assist her in recuparating the fund deposited by her late father from the Finance house in
Ghana. I also want her to leave the country right away becuase of the insecurity and riot which made the Nigeria Government to send their troops down here.
Firstly, I want to kindly inform you that this transaction must be based on trust that is the number one aspect of this transaction,therefore I want 100% trust and sincerity
from you and promise that you will never go away with this money once it is released into your care.
Secondly, In such kind of transaction, there should be total knowledge of ourselves to enable me do all the necesarry documents needed for this purpose. I want you to
forward your datas to me to enable procure all the necessary documents to back this transaction eg:Fullname,Telephone,Fax,Age, Occupation,Country,Address ,Gender. Please do not fail to send the needed data asap for us to conclude this transaction soonest. Should in case you cannot be able to come to down to Ghana the office of the security company where the fund was deposited by her late father , I will like to know if you would prefer the fund to be lifted to their foreign office so that you can travel to there for the collection of the fund which will be cheaper than coming to Ghana.
Lastly,this transaction should not be disclose to any third party in any case, it must be confidential till the conclusive stage for the security reason.Once this datas are send, I will contact the Finance house to give us the directives on how the fund will be recieved, but note that the Finance house does not know the content of the box,because it was deposited as family valuable by my late client (Dr Ben Eagleton).
Please call me on my private telephone number which was roam in a neighbouring country :234-*****-***** for more information and explanation.
Hoping to read from you asap.
Regards,
Barr.Pius Christopher ESQ
Chad wants to cut to the chase. The faster he gets the money the better. Odd how they want 100 percent trust from a perfect stranger, especially considering all the millions of dollars involved.
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 05:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:Mary Eagleton
Dr Christopher. I'm elated to see this letter from you. I hope that our business will run smoothly. As for talking on the phone, we'll have to nix that for a while. Since my hands were recently involved in a molten chocolate accident at work making them unable to dial the numbers without me wanting to lick the remaining chocolate off my hands, (a process that could take some time). I have not gone to see the doctor regarding this matter but I will as soon as the flaking has stopped. Is there a way we can just transfer fund into a bank account? Let me know and I can give you my account.
Say hi to Mary for me.
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:33:11 -0500
Subject: Thanks for your response.
Dear Chad,
I recieved your mail with thanks and I will like to inform you that we have to file an application of claim to the finance house before they would invite us for an official handover of the fund to us. Do not hesitate to send down the information to me to enalbe me do that, son once that is done, we will wait for the instruction from the security company on how the fund will be released to us.
I wish you quickest recovery.
Thanks,
Barr. P. Christopher.
For an attorney, he sure writes like crap.
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:46:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Thanks for your response.
Thank you for your kind words on my hands. The information you need should be included below.
Name: Chad Everat
Work: Licks-A-Lot Chocolate Factory
Address: 100 Main street, Maggody (Ozark County)
Sex: Yes, sometimes.
Skin Color: Lilly white (except hands which are now brown because of the chocolate accident).
Was that all you needed? I don't recall. Let me know what I missed.
As always,
Chad
Notice how vague everything is?
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 05:17:10 -0500
Dear Chad,
I recieved your ail with thanks. I want to inform you that I have filed an application of claim in your name to the security company as the beneficiary of the said amount, so please do let me know once you heard from them for further instructions.
I want to draw to your attention to the fact that we have all the documents to prove that this fund was not in any way associated with drug or generated in any unlawful manner. I and my client before his death has been issued the NDLEA in the Lome office before it was finally taken to Ghana for the deposit.
Noted that I have gone to the Federal high Court for the change of ownership and to swear an affidavit as the new beneficiary of the fund this morning and I was told that it will cost us amount of US$400, so I will wait for your advice to enable me proceed.
Finally, we have to settle the security company issue to enable us receive the fund, because it was deposited as a family valuable, this is the fact that your presence is highly needed to enable the security company release the fund to you and to sign all necessary documents as the new beneficiary.
Please get in touch with me and inform me about the processing of the documents.< BR>
Regards,
Barr. P.Christopher
Hmmm, already hitting Chad up for money.
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 05:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
Christopher,
Bad news to report about my hands. The chocolate has been grafted to my hand and will no longer come off. I have permanent brown hands. As you can tell I am very upset about this new turn of events. The doctors say that I will acquire a new ability of turning whatever I touch into chocolate. It is very disturbing to me.
So Christopher when do I get a picture of both you and Mary. It is a tradition here that we exchange photos before business is done. So I await your photos with interest. As for your buddies, they have not contacted me yet. Are you sure you gave them my email and home phone number?
400.00 dollars sounds reasonable to start this project out. I shall await the amount to be sent directly to my email account using paypal. Feel free to send more if you so desire it. This is going to work out great, I can tell!
As always,
Chad Everat (chocolate man)
Notice how Chad doesn't quite get it, and is expecting them to pay him?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
Christopher,
I have not received the 400 dollars yet. What is the problem?
Also, still waiting to get your pictures. That 400 dollars will do wonders for my hands. I've been forced to wear gloves so as not to accidentally turn myself into chocolate.
Chad
Perhaps I went to far with the chocolate hands lie? I guess I'll never hear from him again. But, I'll try to kick the stone one more time, just to see what happens.
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:30:17 -0500
Dear Chad,
I recieved your mail with thanks and I wish to aplogize for my late response, it was due to the strike action here in my country Nigeria which has not make me to come to the office for over 2-3 days now.
I want you to know that the US$400 I am taking aout is the charges for the necessary documentation which you have to send down here to enable me procure the needed documents which will be submitted to the secureity company backing up our claim as the new beneficairy of the deposited fund.
I want to know how much you can be able to afford to send down to me here so that I will complete it with my own share to enable us procure the documents. Note that every money spent will be paidback to you before the disbursement of the fund to your care which you can take out of it for the taking care of your injured hand.
Dont worry much, because i know that any moment from now, we will recieve the fund from the security company once we are through with every documentations.
Please do let me know how much you can afford to send down here to enable me procure the documents needed urgently, because time is not on our side.Lastly, have you been able to hear from the finance house(TRUST FINANCE COMPANY)?If yes please do send me the contents of their mail for instructions.
i wait for your prompt response.
Rgds,
Barr. Christopher
Ohhh, Chad was supposed to send HIM money. And now he wants to know how much I can afford to secure the documents? Good thing I'm coming into some money.
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:43:13 -0700 (PDT)
Christopher,
This is Chad again. I'm sorry for the confusion of the funds. Don't worry about the funds. I'll be getting a very large check in the next few days from my present employer as compensation for the chocolate accident. We settled for 250,000 and the first check is coming tomorrow so we don't have to worry about funds. Just let me know.
My chocolate hand has been irritating me once again. It's starting to stink. Who would have thought that I'd get sick and tired of the chocolate smell. I'm not liking it, you know what I mean? I keep asking for pictures of you and Mary but I have not received any. Perhaps you are shy? I decided to include a photo of me before the accident, and how my hand looks now. As you can tell, it's almost purely chocolate. I sure hope you don't eat chocolate. I'm starting to hate anyone that eats chocolate. It's the fat pigs who eat chocolate that are responsible for my chocolate hand.
With love,
Chad
ImageImage
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:07:12 -0500
Dear Chad,
I recieved your mail with thanks and use this time to say sorry once again for your accident. I want you to know that I am really trying my possible best here to enable us get this fund.
I want you to get back to me once you get the check from your employer so that I will advice you on how the money will be sent. I promise you that you will never regret involving yourself in this transaction and hope that this money will be meant for the benfits of humanity.
Thanks hoping to hear from you.
Regards,
Barr, P. Christopher,
This guy doesn't miss a thing does he. He seems to want Chad to forward his entire check.
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:45:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Pius,
It's Chad Everat again. I received your letter and understand. I'll let you know when I get the check. I didn't get the photos you promised to send me. What happened to them?
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 02:51:41 -0500
Dear Chad,
I am very sorry for not being able to send you Mary's and my Pictures. I will do that once her picture is ready and once mice picture is ready too, because I have come with it to the office so that I can scan it and send it to you.Dont worry about that.
I must tell you that I am very happy with the cooperation and assurance you are given to me, I will really do everything to enable us get this fund from the security company before the end of nextweek depending on our approach. I dont want us to delay anything,let us do everything together as partner to achieve our aim and because this fund will be for the benefits of both parties.
Do not fail to get back once you get the money as promised so that I will instruct you on how to send the US$400 to enable me procure the documents.
Regards,
Barr. P. Christopher
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Christopher,
I'm so looking forward to you and Mary's picture.
As far as the check, I'm writing to let you know that I received the check yesterday. However it was not as I thought it would be. My past employer, who is furious and thinks I'm making up the story of my chocolate hand, said he was going to give me a check to compensate for my loss. Imagine my surprise when he shaped that same hot molten chocolate that turned my own hand into chocolate, into a chocolate check. This check is about ten inches long and inlcudes my name on it, but no bank would accept it since it was a practical joke.
As such, I will need to send that 400 dollars to you out of pocket. Just so you don't start to worry, I have more than enough money to see this deal through as I've always been very stingy with my money. I wouldn't even give my son a thousand when his wife died, and he needed it to cover funeral expenses. That brat is always looking for money for one reason or another.
Something else to keep in mind, I will be suing my past employer for his chocolate check he gave me, as well as the chocolate hand I received from spilling that chocolate onto my hand causing it to turn to pure milk chocolate. If that damn Oompa Loompa would just pick up after himself, I never would have fallen into that chocolate in the first place.
He is going to pay! PAY I TELL YOU.
Hope to hear from you soon,
your friend,
Chad.
Sorry Pius, no big windfall of money. I guess he'll have to settle for 400.
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:08:33 -0500
Subject: NOTHING WILL HINDER US.
Dear Chad,
I recieved your mail with thanks and I want to inform you that I am very sorry for your predicament and I re-assure you that you will have no cause of regret once we conclude this transaction. I believe that after the dusbuirsement of this fund, there will be enough to take care of your hand and anyother expenses you are indebted into now. Just cooperate with me so that nothing will hinder us from achieving our aim.
Kindly send the US$400 through Western Union with this informaion below:
JEREMIAH IHIALE.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Once the US$400 is sent, kindly get back to me with the payment information,eg: Sender's name, address, country,amount,control number,test question and answer to enable me cashier get the money so that I will proceed to the court immediately for the procurement of the documents needed for the conclusion of this transaction.
I wait for your response.
Thanks.
Barr. P. Christopher
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NOTHING WILL HINDER US.
Christopher, great news!
I'm taking care of two birds with one stone. My no good son has come up and asked me for more money. It's like he can tell I'm about to make more. Anyway, I told him that the only way he will be able to finance his recent chocolate habit, (he snorts chocolate flakes), is by doing a job for me. His job makes him fly here and there, so he has tons of frequent flyer points. So I've instructed him to fly Nigeria to hand deliver the money so we can get this deal going. His plane leaves tonight so the address of where he can find you is needed ASAP.
Don't worry, he is not coming empty-handed. I've also given him the biggest box of chocolates I stole out of my previous bosses office when I was complaining about the fake chocolate check he sent me. I'm also giving him the chocolate check. Perhaps you have some sweety you can give it to as a present? Maybe Mary?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Chad
Unfortunately that was the last I heard from Christopher. What was it that made him wake up? The chocolate hands? The chocolate flake snorting? Who knows, but it was fun while it lasted.

lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know. My friends find my letters to these guys hilarious, just wondering if other baiters think the same thing. Thanks.

capcom1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol , was funny . you could have went the whole hog and said you cant type at all and you are using voice software and threw in some wierd names , name calling , ect and told him to excuse any daft or rude words as your software still aint 100% Very Happy
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is great stuff also. My earliest baits were very 2 dimensional though. I finally got a K7 phone number and just scored a few hits at 1TV5. My new lad is an idiot. He refuses to go back on 'click on anything'.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic