SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They've caught some of them....sort of!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just fell into my inbox:

Quote:

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
NIGERIAN INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
14A AWOLOWO LANE, IKOYI
LAGOS NIGERIA.
Motto: No Body is Above the Law - Oh how I chuckled !!

FROM THE DESK OF: MR TONY EGOBIA

ATTN: Sir/Ma (wot about Pa??),

BE CAREFUL OF HOODLUMS. - no sh!t Sherlock!!!

Based on the findings of this investigation department, we wish to warn you against some touts (- you mean 419 scammers don't you???) . We have been informed that some touts are contacting you in respect of the collection of your fund in the total sum of $35 Million U.S. Dollars that was long approved in your favor through the WEMA BANK PLC.

As a matter of fact (you mean 'fiction')we have been on this investigation assignments for some time unknown to no one but the Presidency and some top government official who are in support of this investigation team to help stop (I think this word was added in accidently) fraudulent activities in this country.

Although we have been able to come up with some good result (lies, scams, BS) about the people that have extorted money from you illegally and i wish to list some of them so that you will personally indicate them by writing back to us because we want to make your payment to you without any delay but we must surely deal and bring this names to book if only you will indicate correctly any of them.
The names of the touts that we want to arrest are as
follows:
1) PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
2) CHIEF JOSEPH SANUSI
3)DR. R.RASHEED
4) BARRISTER AWELE
6)BARRISTER UCHEUZO WILLIAMS.
7)Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Ebi
Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
8)Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector
Surveillance / Board Member
9)Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate
Services / Board Member

That's everyone I've dealty with Confused

The above listed names have been traced/investigated by the police and some of them have elope (don't think they've got this in context!!!)the country and note that if any of them is caught and found guilty he/she will be jailed for 25 years(twenty five years)as it is listed under Decree 47 (shouldn't it be 419?) of the constitution of this bank under the sub- section of criminal law.

So we are waiting for you to write us and inform us if any of the above names or other names not mentioned herein and hereafter have once contacted you in respect of anything that pertains to your fund,don't waste time to indicate and get back to us immediately.

Note that the only office/paying bank that have right to pay or contact you in this Transfer is the Wema Bank Plc.You must deal directly with them and do what so ever you are asked to do because that is the only way you will achieve the success of the transaction.

We apologize on behalf of the President and the people of Nigeria for any delay and loss this must have caused you (I want a refund on my $7000 I 'paid' to my Barrister) and promise that such a thing will not happen again. And once again, if you are dealing with any one of them regarding this payment, we urge you to stop because you are taking a big risk and you will never find your money anywhere because your money is with the above named bank.

Finally, we are expecting to hear from you today Thanks for your good understanding while we await your urgent response to this mail

Thank you and God bless you
YOURS TRULY,

MR TONY EGOBIA
CHAIRMAN: NIGERIAN INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT(N.I.D).

They also attempted to pics in to make it look more authentic - but it didn't work!!!

If any of you want to have fun with this one, then PM me and I'll firward it on.

mod edit: Unnecessary full masking of most ordinary scam letter removed. Please use the mask function sparingly, it costs bandwith and money. (Don)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummmmm this is another scam letter.

They are trying to see if you lost funds and offering to "recover" them. Then they require fees - and they just get more out of you.

It's a scam.

Oops - sorry - I didn't notice your last two lines. Glad you didn't fall for it.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
spot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rule 27 ...in the "Guide to e-mails"�,

Never trust anyone who writes to you in a green font

WhatTheFoxHat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I got that one as well (but I'm already baiting one scam recovery outfit)

It looks like Mr Tony has rounded up half of the "NoClueCrew"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic