SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad selling his car to pay for a Wrestling ring..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is going perfectly. My lad has to find $300 in order to rent a wrestling ring for the day to take photos of the wrestling "superstars" of Nigeria he's found for me. Obviously, he had to find the money somewhere, and I had made it very clear that I wasnt planning on paying it, so imagine my joy when I found this in my inbox this morning...

Quote:
i have to dispose my car to able get some money and lobby the authorities in the national wresting/ boxing so to get what we want aspa ring, anyway' by mid next week all will be taking care of.

regards.

Barrister Usman Bello

He'd better hurry up. I have a feeling that by the time he gets round to sending me the photos, my patience may have already run out! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are you so cruel and made the poor mugu sell his car.

Don't forget to have him do some posters and send you some photos of
them.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooooo

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
tommyd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing hes got the detrmination of a true pro wrestler
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Selling his car Laughing, I love it when they have to sell their goods to comply with a bait Laughing

Gaz, try to get a lad to make a mobile "close contact wrestling ring" out of a car, tell him to rip all the seats out, slice the roof and door supports off, put a piece of wood over the floor pan and a post in each corner Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scam Patroller

Done! Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one.

Can you PM me his addy to see if it's the same Bello that I'm currently baiting. Probably not, but you never know.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should probably probe the ethical stance of getting a mugu to sell a car that was purchased with victim money...

But instead, I will say BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I love it!!! Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure to slap him if he rents a boxing ring instead of a true wrestling ring. You can't allow that kind of thing!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's totally unreasonable to expect a lad to sell his only means of transport to the internet cafe. Now other baiters are going to have to wait for their mail while he gets a bus.

Nice work Gaz. I can't wait until you publish this one. Wink
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, Scam Patroller- I suggested the Close Contact Ring to him, but the car is already gone!

Quote:
You don't have to worry, car already sold and the money on use. They are on their way to the ring and hopefully by tommorrow, the photographer will come out with the pictures and i will foward them to you.

regards.

Laughing

Mortar x12
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Actually, Gaz, I meant you could use the mobile close contact ring idea for another lad if you have others interested in wrestling.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great. Too bad he will have to sell another car after he's told that the photographer messed up the photos and got it all wrong.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Laughing

I can't wait to see some wrestling photos of your lad. I hope they dress up as well.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic