SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Extra extra - this lad`s dying from stupidity

View next topic
View previous topic

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR was mentioning how brain dead stupid the scammer are nowadays. Well, this one is a step below brain dead. He even get's his scam ass about front in the last sentence.

Maybe this is genetic selection making the new breed of lads too stupid to bait. I'll ask him when to expect his first payment Laughing Of course I won't cash bait him, but I'll mangle his brain, even if it risks making it work better.

Quote:
Hi I m Lewis Wood, I m male, 55 and live in North Wales. I m able bodied but I ve suffered badly with depression and agoraphobia Funny, that's how a baiter feels reading this sort of crap in the past. I m recovering now but I m always going to be eccentric You surprise me. I m basically happy but I need someone that will assist me in my bussiness, because I dont know what will be the next thing that will happen to me Guess. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I am searching for representatives who can help me establish a medium of getting to my customers in America and Europe as well as making payments through you to me. Please if
you are interested in transacting business with me I will be very glad to hear from you. Please contact me, I will be paying you $500 each day as you agree in helping me making payment through you to my custormers Medically your condition is defined as being a f**kin' idiot. Pls make your replys to this email

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have only about a few months to live

It must be suicide then, that's the only time I've heard of depression being fatal

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Quote:
I m able bodied but I ve suffered badly with depression and agoraphobia

Tell your mugu that you feel sorry that he has agoraphobia. Tell him that his anal ailment can be cured by inserting a green bannana every day, will cure him in one week Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one just outright ask me for money, with a WU address and request for MTCN. Pretty standard "job" for check muling.

What he FORGOT though, was to tell me what western union is. Rolling Eyes

What got me the most was this bit:

Quote:

Hello Baiter,
Here is where you can send the 200 for the registration..

NG
test question:yesterday
test answer:today.

NB: after sending send back the me the MTCN NUMBER name of sender.
regards
scammer

I've never seen a lad use "NB: blah blah blah" before. It struck me as odd.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
inserting a green bannana every day,

Laughing Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<[email protected]>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I caught a good one in my catcher account last night. I won't bore you with the dribble the comprised his email apart from saying that he discovered a box containing mega-millions and needs my help.

It's his job title that I found amusing:

MR Oxxx Cxxxxx
AIDS DISTRIBUTION OFFICER.

It would appear that these guys have no idea what they are writing.

YOU AND MR.MAX PAYNE ARE BIG FAT FOOL BUM HOLE ASS SHIT HEAD AND MR.MAX PAYNE
YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

also aware that this is not fraud as others do

MAY GOD PURNISH YOU ANIMAL
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Baiter...you just go to the bank and they will inform you on what to do..just tel them you want to send 200 to the name i gace you below and they will do ..they will giv you some nubers which you will send back o me..and make sure not to listen to any wrong infomation.

He's still trying to explain to me how to send him money via WU. Low level lads are such fun!

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he has agoraphobia - how will he get to WU?

LOL

This one's hilarious.

Ask if the depression is the same as what B. Spears and the other celebs have been through after the births of their babies. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="BarneyGumble"]
MR Oxxx Cxxxxx
AIDS DISTRIBUTION OFFICER.
/quote]

Tell him you're interested in providing aids to all of his generations.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Gomer,

Your Lad 'Lewis Wood' says he is from 'North Wales' [NOT!] but what did you come up with on the headers?

I'm of paternal Welsh ancestry but they hitch-hiked here to the colonies around the early 1700s. I haven't yet been eastbound across the pond but hope to some day. My Lads are always eager to meet me there.

This is a wonderful op for you to throw Welsh insults on the mugu without him knowing it of course. A partial list below courtesy of www.youswear.com

coc oen-- 'lamb's c**k' {[This is apparently the worst thing you can call a Welshman, from another source].
drewgi siffilitig--- syphilitic stink-dog
tnlowcio--- to felch [[I'm NOT going to explain THAT!!!]]
Twll dy din di!--- Your a***hole! (i.e. up yours)
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis - I know that Welsh can be a trap pronunciation-wise - any chance of some phonetic renderings of those insults?

BTW, my mother's maiden name was Williams, and her ancestors hailed from Aberystwyth...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi yastreb again--

Not a clue by me on the Welsh pronunciations. I'm a Yank.. My experience is that if it begins with 'gwy' or 'LL' et al it's gotta be Welsh. I am from the Vaughan clan from Wales centuries ago but I am also part Native American.....['Injun' in the pejorative sense and John Wayne movies]..

You can bet the farm that Gomers' lad is only using Wales and an English name as a ruse, maybe he was sniffed-out in England on a previous bait but still wishes to retain the 'dot-uk' addy--not shut down yet--to appear legible. So the lad won't have a clue either, for that matter!!

And I am proudly of Native American lineage too---even if 1/16th....It allows me to directly challenge the mugus whenever they give me that 'white people' garbage about slavery etc. They are ALWAYS astonished to learn that people of red skin ancestry are here in America and were similarly oppressed in history... It's like they never gave that any consideration. I'm not tribally related to Sitting Bull but I send the Lads his photo--("my great grandfather")-- and they can definitely see that he doesn't conform to their skewed stereotype.

A Lagos Lad once explained (and apologized) to me that they consider ALL non-Africans to be "white-men"..

But The Lads--and Gomer's in particular--obviously never take notice, in any event. 'Wales' is just what Hitchcock called a 'Maguffin'.

Thanx for the reply--jervis

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately Jervis I left it too late to get back to my dying Welshman and the mail bounced Crying or Very sad which is a shame because I love it when I come across a particularly stupid lad. Luckily for me they aren't a rare commodity if you get a good supply of scam mails to look through.

and off topic - my paternal line has led me back to Wales - Pembrokeshire, though my surname probably indicates we were originally English who went in on the back of one of the many invasions in bygone times.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Gomer--

Thanx for the reply. As you and I well know, 'bounced-back' can also mean that another baiter got the scam shut down via [email protected] in the midst when you had them biting.. In my early baiting days--3 yrs ago--I tended to get them shut down right away. Seemed like a kick in the neck to them at the time, but in retrospect I might have unknowingly ended great bait connections. So nowadays I leave it to others to get the Lad addy demolished.

As of late I defer, and do not question their 2nd and 3rd e-addys on the scam unless I choose to do so. I like to keep them going under alternate baitings as long as they promise to me that they've never offered this fabulous opportunity to anyone else. I am always assured I'm the only one!

So you know to never cash-out your mugu, if you really have them on the hook they'll get back to you. Just keep the addy alias you use for them active--[i.e. check it within every 89 days,] and one never knows when they will reply back after all seems lost...but they do. I digress..

In any case, keep the 'youswear' site in mind for future ref. Belushi knew some great Albanian stuff.

Cheerz---jervis

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic