SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ludmi||a does French

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not done any wild baiting for a while and I needed some recreation, so I thought I'd take on a French scammer and match him up against the linguistic skills of my Russian model.

I could bait him straight - but NAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!! Very Happy

Quote:
Bonjour ,
Je suis KOUAME CLAUDE, je suis age� de 20ans et de Nationalit� Ivoirien.
Je suis la fils unique de feu M.ADJAFFI MARC,grand promoteur Immobilier qui poss�de
beaucoup de biens Mobiliers
05 GRANDS Immeubles de luxe ,des habitats en location dans la ville D'ABIDJAN et a L'Interieur du pays (YAMOUSSOUKRO) et aussi des lopins de terres cultivables.

Par ailleur,Je possede aussi une champs de 350hectares de CACAO et de CAFE a Bonoua.

Papa a servi sous lez regime de MONSIEUR HENRI KONAN BEDIER, L'ancien chef de L'etat de la Cote D'ivoire.

Comme je suis son UNIQUE HERITIER, il m'a laiss� tous ses bien et beaucoup D'ARGENT � la BANQUE . (500.500.000 de Dollards Americain a la BANK OF AFRIKA Cote D'ivoire)
c'est son avocat qui les GERE pour moi.

Je veux aller vivre en EUROPE ou en AMERIQUE.
Je cherche un tuteur legal, quelqu'un qui pouura GARDER mon ARGENT sur son compte et soccuper de moi et me laiss� un peu libre.

Ludmi||a was slightly confused but seemed to get a good idea of the main picture Shocked

Quote:
Hi Mr Claude Sir

I am speaking very good English but I am not knowing language you use in your letter to me, but I think I know somethings.

If I get stuff wrong you let me know.

You tell me you are Mr Claude and you have 20 tons of ivory and you are only friend of Mr Marc who is big seller of mobile fones. I am knowing that lapin is for rabbit, so I cannot make sense why you tell me you have 5,000 rabbits too. Please explain this to me, and then you tell me you like cocoa and coffee, so I must be thinking you are in restaurant maybe.

This is sense as you say your Daddy was knowing a very old chef and now you want to open more restaurant in America and Europe for your special rabbit food meals. If it is good food for model with only little calories I like to know more because I know rabbits are only nibble leaves so cannot be big and fat.

I am much interested in this idea as i don't think we have restaurant like that any place in world, and you tell me how much it take to set up place like that and I be pleased to help you. Thank you very much.

BiBi

You gotta admit she wasn't far out Very Happy . Okay, so if I get a reply it will prove you don't have to speak the scammer's language to give him hell, if he replies.

Quote:
Hello,
I am KOUAME CLAUDE, I am age� of 20ans and Nationality Man from the Ivory Coast. I am it only son of fire M.ADJAFFI MARCConfused , large property developer who has many Movable goods. 05 LARGE Buildings of luxury, the habitats in hiring in the town Of ABIDJAN and has the Interior of the country (YAMOUSSOUKRO) and also of the cultivable small holdings
. By aillor, I possede also fields of CAFE and CACAO 350hectares has Bonoua. Dad was useful under lez mode of MR HENRI KONAN BEDIER, the former Head of the State of the ivory Dimension.
As I am his SINGLE HEIR, it left me all its good and much Of MONEY at the BANK. (500.500.000 of Dollards Americain has BANK OF AFRIKA Cote ivory)
it is its lawyer who them GERE for me.I want to go to live in EUROPE or AMERICA. I seek a tutor legal, somebody who will pouura TO KEEP my MONEY on his account and left soccuper of me and me a little free.

Clearly I have scared him into the unreliable arms of Babelfish, which has opened up a world of new opportunities for Ludmi||a to exploit.

Don't ask me how his Dad had a lesbian relationship with another man. It must work differently where he lives.

I've found a replacement for Tutut| - luvverly Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Good old babelfish Very Happy

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a while since I roared out laughing whilst sitting quietly here in the early hours of the morning in my little office mooching around the site. Now see what you have done, you've woken up the CATS and I'm in trouble. Your fault.
Very Happy

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer,

Papa a servi sous lez regime de MONSIEUR HENRI KONAN BEDIER,

...ask him what his Father 'served': breakfast, lunch or dinner Laughing

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic