SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad going for DISABLED PEOPLE!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I say, as a newbie reading this thread, the first thing that sticks out about Ms Coles profile is that she's looking for a "God fearing man" but says shes not religious!?
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Yes I noticed that too, also, she certainly likes her food!

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got a reply - of course her ip resolves to Nigeria.

I must admit to feeling really uncomfortable pretending to be disabled, and it doesn't help me to try to project a warm cuddly feeling for the bag of puss on the other end of the mail.

I really wish she hadn't responded as this is a tricky area for me to handle for many reasons, and it could appear that disability is being mocked or belittled, so it's unlikely I'll post anything I write to her.

Suffice it to say I project myself as lonely, desperate person bereft of confidence, struck down in my prime by a very severe accident, living alone in a remote and isolated 'spread'. I do this to see how low she will go. I stand by to be suitably unsurprised.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baldrick wrote:
^^^^^^
Yes I noticed that too, also, she certainly likes her food!

So you doubt her weight /height figures? Laughing
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
I doubt everything she says Wink

@ Gomerpyle
To be honest, I have exactly the same reservations as you about this one but I'll try to keep it straight and see where it goes.

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one has come awake again after a week or so in hiatus... 3 emails in the last 24 hours.

Reading the emails from this one really makes my skin crawl... I feel quite uncomfortable, in fact even slightly nauseous. I have never had such a reaction when dealing with a scammer before.

I feel an almost physical revulsion towards this person and what they are trying to do.

This reaction is in no way related to the 'disability' angle of the scammer, nor do I think it is because of the fact that they are preying on people's vulnerabilities... I just get the feeling that I am encountering something much worse and much more repulsive than the average trunk box/dead relative/lottery scammer.

I guess this is what I let myself in for when I started baiting. Confused

I will play this one seriously and as straight as I can and try to see what genuine details I might be able to obtain.

here.today.gone.tomorrow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. How are you guys/gals doing? Really? Great! Oh, me? I'm doing just fine. Now, on to the meat and potatoes of the dish... I found this thread after trying something new that I've always been a little stand-offish about, "internet dating". After a few hit and misses with some very nice, but ultimately incompatible woman I received an email from one Mary_099. Something was not quite right with this one, which piqued my curiosity. Doing a simple Google search resulted in quite a few more sites with "her" as a member (that same search is also how I found this site). Digging a little deeper I discovered more profiles and received another message from "her" in the same syntax of broken English that seems to be in abundant supply on this thread. Anyway, I'm by no means experienced in the ways of baiting as you fine folk seem to be. However, it does seem that your "lady" seems to be back in action...
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ here.today.gone.tomorrow, please don't necro old topics, the last post before yours was on Mar 30 2007.

If you want to comment on an old topic 2007, feel free to start a new topic, and give a link to the old topic if it is connected in some way.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic