SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Well done! TV Broadcast should open a few eyes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oneandonlypurplegirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just watched a short film about this website/campaign on the tv about those idiots who think they can scam us out of money through these fake money deposited into your bank schemes. I was targeted a few years ago, and if I hadn't of 'googled' the email address the message had come from, I may have fallen for it. I emailed back a nasty reply saying I had contacted the police and sent their email address through. I doubt it did much good. What I worry about is the older generation who are only just now discovering the joys of the internet, and may be targeted by these ruthless individuals. It was nice to see tonight that someone is fighting back, and taking advantage of them for once! Next time I get a message like this through, I'll respond with a bigger and more imaginative threat than contacting the police.

Many thanks to the guy who started all this. I for one really appreciated that short film I saw tonight.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Define "older generation" please... Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silver Surfers Les Laughing Laughing , my Ma being one, she`s just found Tetris Rolling Eyes i know only too well that she`d be the type to fall for a scam,

@Purplegirl.. where in the world was that tv prog?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I was looking for an age group not a hair colour..lol..

I have friends 15 years younger than me that accuse me of dying my hair...

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.silversurfers.net/

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Les Noise wrote:
I have friends 15 years younger than me that accuse me of dying my hair...

Hey Les, at least you've still got hair to dye Laughing That's why I keep my beard, so I've got some hair on my head.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic