SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My lad's cross with me I think

View next topic
View previous topic

Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crikey, I only sent him about 200 emails, a few dozen insults, sacked two of his barristers, insulted his family, sent him to WU countless times,kept him for 6 months and now this:

UR FAMILY NA SMALL BOI.UNA BE FOOL.JACKO JACKO GO VISIT UNA FOR NITE.SUPREME EIYE CONFRANTENITY.

CHECK IT OUT

WWW.AIRLORDS.COM

GOD PURNISH U AND UR FAMILY.

This, in fact was the lad that asked me to give him time to write a proper insult, that was about 3 or 4 weeks ago and this was the best he could do!
I'm disappointed.

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not an insult mate, he's sharing his hobby with you: Ornothology Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...... Just.... wow...

That was painful...

And wtf was up w/ the birds?

Wow....

Shocked

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have looked at the bird site a few times.. What's that all about anybody know? Do we have an infiltrator that can do lad speak?

I have been wondering... Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'm the most bird-obsessed person most people have ever met, and even I don't quite get that site. Confused Are they... uh... pretending to be actual birds?

I'm too chicken (no pun intended) to sign up and look further into it, considering that a lad is pointing it out.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I saw something about these confraternities. They are some sort of college based fraternity with a street gang mentality and elitist attitude. I believe that they have feuds and fights that can lead to murders. A very weird cocktail of mumbo jumbo with a thin veneer of intellectual superiority.

Take a look at the guestbook - "we're rugged". If you could infiltrate such a bizarre group I don't know that it would be of much use or point.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad Lad wrote:
JACKO JACKO GO VISIT UNA FOR NITE

Michael Jackson will visit you for a night? Shocked

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clicky

This is an article telling you everything you would want to know - and a lot you don't really want to know about them.

The lower down you read - the sicker it becomes.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer... That's what I've found too... That's why I thought a "Lad-speaker" would be a good way in.. I've run accross a few lad references to this outfit when they get pressed.. Sort of like a "uni" version of the "death threat".. Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Lagerfeld
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might tell him to F*__ the Pyrates, Birds, or whatever they are and try to recruit him for M.E.N.D. which is a real dangerous organization and would probably freak him out just seeing the name pop up on his screen in the Cafe.

http://mostlywater.org/revolution_against_oil_and_government_in_nigeria
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've already told him that I shoot birds for fun, besides, we have a similar gang here...the scouts movement...that should be just as scary Very Happy

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the Birds are a bunch of wimps. If he really is a tough guy, he'll join "The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement." hehehe Laughing
http://www.vhemt.org/

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic