SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

1st Bait - they dropped me but I reeled them back in

View next topic
View previous topic

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was working on my first bait for a little over 2 weeks before they dropped me saying I was taking too long and they were going to get help from someone else. It's a typical dying woman wants to give me money, blah, blah.

About a week ago I figured I'd write back and see if they were still around. Well they are and I demanded that the Barrister apologize for being rude to me. He did but it was a weak one so I slapped him and get the following:

Quote:
I received your mail and deep down inside me i am really soory for insulting you and i never mean,t to embarrase you its due to my heltic shedule of work.

Nevertheless,i am sorry and kindly accept my appology,as soon as you are ready to claim your approval documents let me know so that you can make the payment for the documentation before the bank can transfer the funds to your bank account.

Thanks and stay blessed

Well well, looks like they are ready to work on my timeframe now. Next step is getting him to explain what Western Union is.

Any tips on good questions to ask? In the past I told him that I wasn't a fancy barrister like him and had no idea what he was talking about.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
stampy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great guy he is, still willing to ask for money after all this time!

Stampy
Babs2007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found that an ASEM can re-light their interest in situations like this

Starting 'Dear Mr. Some Random Last Name', saying, "Thanks for (the photo, the forms, whatever demand you've made). I have now sent you the money via Western Union. The total is $4832. Let me know when you receive it."

Twice now this worked for me. The scammer writes back, "Who is Mr Random Last Name?" and I say, "Sorry, that wasn't for you. I must have accidentally clicked on your name in my address book". The scammer thinks that someone else who complied with your demands got money out of it, so maybe he will too.

One time, the scammer was really dragging his heels about filling in some forms for me. I sent the ASEM, and within the hour I had the forms, and he was back on the hook.

-All the stress, embarrassments you have cause our account officer at the bank for trying to pick up the fund. The reference number is incorrect and he was almost detain by the bank security men for bring false reference number
- B0B P3ter
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice trick babs, I'll remember that.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i brought them back by thanking them for letting me off the hook the first time around since I was able to help my church pay some fees for a Mrs. B311o who is donating millions to us. Now they must think they have a whole community who will buy their bs

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic