SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Anyone up for a game of "Lad Tag"?

View next topic
View previous topic

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD TAG:

Hereís how it might work (suggestions welcome).

When itís your turn, email the lad from one of your baiting addys with some excuse about why you had to switch accounts (or just switch and see if he notices). Take over the bait posing as the main character, or a newly created character. After a half dozen exchanges or so, pass it on to the next baiter in line.

If you cause the lad to twig, you have to re-bait him, or find a new candidate to keep the game going.

Weíll post each chunk of the bait in this thread and see where it leads.

I have one started now, very straight so far, not really off script, but there are a few openings. Iíll post it here if there is any interest in this game, and the first baiter in the pool can take it over right away.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

burrr.

No takers huh.

Here's the bait so far if that helps, or hurts...

I think this guy would be good because he answers quickly. This is from the last two weeks or so:

Quote:

From JEFF
To Major Bassets

FROM JEFF
AVENUE 35 RUE 20 TREIVILLE,
ABIDJAN COTE DI'VORIE.
Dear one,

I am JEFF KONA and My sister is MIRIAM KONA. we are from Ivory coast. Our
parents Mr and Mrs ALEX KONA. were assassinated by the rebels following the
political uprising. My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting
board. Before his death he had up to the tune of $17.5 Million which he
deposited it with security company here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

Now we are staying in a missionary camp for people displaced by the crisis
in my country and those from this country's crisis. I would like to appeal
to you confidentialy to assist us concerning our late father's deposit in a
(security company) here in Abidjan of ($17.5 million USD) we want to move
out of here because the crisis that started here for years now is still on,
and there is no sign that it will be well with the country. Also the
condition in this camp is not condusive for us that had life very easy
before.

Can I trust you to help us retrieve the treasure box from the (security
company) as my (fathers foriegn partner) and also provide a place for us to
stay in your country? Can I also trust you to safe keep this fund and also
help us invest this fund in a profitable business in your country when this
money get to you?

If you are willing to help us please indicate in your next mail.
I will discuss with you some details, Let me know also from you what will
you deduct
from the total money after you help us clear the treasure from the (security
company) here.
Awaiting your urgent response.

God bless you.
JEFF KONA.

Quote:

From Major Bassets
To JEFF KONA

Jeff,

I am very sorry for your loss. I will help you if I can. I don't need much of a share. Is 10% too much?

-Major

Quote:

From JEFF KONA
To Major Bassets

Dear Sir,

God bless you for your acceptance to help us collect this box from the security company. To be honest with you, 10% is not too much. It is acceptable by us. Could you be kind enough to give me your telephone number so that I will call you for us to discuss since it is not everything that we will discuss in the internet. When I receive your number i will call you and after our discussion, i will send all the documents that my late father gave to me which was given to him by the security company when he deposited the box with them. I will also give you the contact of the security company so that you can contact them and inform them that you are my late father's foreign partner and the beneficiary of the box that he deposited and now want to come and collect the box.
I am waiting for your reply.
God bless your kind heart
Jeff.

Quote:

From Major Bassets
To JEFF KONA

From Dear Jeff,

Thank you for being so reasonable, and generous. Here is my number: (206) 984-xxxx. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Major

Quote:

From JEFF KONA
To Major Bassets

Dear Sir,
I tried to call you but our network is very bad. I will continue until I am able to get you on line. I have attached the documents as I told you. Please keep them very safe because it is the only thing that shows that we have a box with the security company. You can now contact them and ask them to release the box to you as the beneficiary.Their contact is Global trust security company, abidjan, cote d'ivoire as you can see on the documents. Their telephone number is 0022522413151 and the name of their director is Mr. Aka Wemba. He said that you can call him with this number; 0022507781012 at anytime because of the time difference. This is their email address; [email protected]
Kindly let me know when you contact them.
God bless you.
Jeff.

Quote:

To: JEFF KONA

Dear Jeff,

Please forgive my ignorance, but I have never done anything like this before. I'd like to send the security company an email, but I don't know what I should write. Can you help me?

Thank you,

-Major

Quote:

To: Major Bassets

Dear Sir,
I think what you should do is to send a mail to the security company and inform them that you are my late father's foreign partner and that you are the beneficiary of the box that he deposited with them and you want to come and collect it. If you cannot come then you tell them that they should deliver it to you in your country. If they are in doubt, you can send the documents to them as proof that you are actually the beneficiary since you did not steal the documents and again i am the person that introduced you to them so if there is any question you can ask me. If they ask anything you have all the documents and can answer any question from there. I hope that I am very clear on this.
When you contact them, please let me know so that I will go to their office to know the next thing to do.
God bless you.
Jeff.

Quote:

Jeff,

Thanks for the help. Should I send them the documents right away, or should I wait and see if they ask me to send them? Also, am I supposed to be related to your late father, or were we just in business together? Did your late father work for this security company, do they know him? Are they going to ask me a lot of questions about him?

Maybe you should tell me more about your late father so I can make my letter to the security company sound more convincing.

Am I doing anything illegal here? Again, I've never done anything like this before, and I'm a little nervous. I don't want to do anything that will get me in trouble, and I don't want to do anything that will mess up the deal.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Major

Quote:

Dear Sir
I don't think that you should send them the documents but if you think it is a good idea then sent to them at the same so that there will not be any doubt. you should not be related to my father at all. you are just his foreign business partner and the beneficiary of the box he deposited with them. my late father never worked for the security company. They knew him when he deposited the box with them. This is why it is good that you send the documents to them immediately to avoid a lot of questions. moreover you can answer any question from the information in those documents.
My late father was a director of the cocoa exporting board until he was killed my the rebels. Our country is world's largest exporter of cocoa so there is a lot of business. apart from cocoa, he was also involved in other business like gold as we have gold mining companies especially in the areas where the rebels are controlling. The rebels killed him and thought that he had a lot of money on him. My father was always afraid of his life because he knows a lot of those rebels before they started their rebellion to overthrow the government.
There is this particular rebel leader they call IB. but his real name is ibrahim Bakayoko. he use to be very close to my father and i am sure that he set my father up so that they will kill him and use his money to buy arms and bombs.but they never knew that he kept this in the security company as family effects for his foreign business partner.So the security company does not know real content of the box as you see from the documents with you.
I thank you for yoir carefulness because this is the only thing that will brings us out the present situation we are in right now. We are like refugess where we are living and will leave this country as soon as you collect the box from the security company. There is nothing illegal in what you want to do because there is all the documents to show the security company that you are my late father' foreign partner and i am here to defend that.
You will not mess up the business by the grace of God. Please let me know when you contact the security company.

Quote:

Jeff,

Is Ibrahim Bakayoko still around? I am very worried that he will find out that I am helping you and then come after me. He sounds like a very powerful and dangerous man. I am also worried about you and your family. I am sure that such a terrible person will try to do harm to you.

If this man is very powerful, maybe he is even able to spy on us as we send email back and forth. You must understand that I am a simple person and I have never had any adventure in my life. I wouldn't know what to do if someone were upset with me and meant me harm.

-Major

Quote:

Dear Sir,
Ibrahim Bakayoko was killed in 2005 when he wanted to take over power from another rebel leader Soro in the rebel capital Bouake. There was a power tussle and then a bloody shootout and he was killed just like my father was killed. yes he was very powerful and since after his death, the rebels have been seeking for a peace talk with the government here in abidjan. as you can see he is dead and gone so there is nothing like coming after you or me. If he had the opportunity, maybe he would have come after me but he couldn't have done that because there is no way he can enter into the capital city where there is government soldiers and united ntaions peace-keepers everywhere. This is a very simple transaction. If you are afraid of coming here, then tell the security company from your first mail to them that you will not be able to come here to collect the box and let them know that you want them to bring it to you in your country.
I am waiting for your response.

Quote:

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for your reassuring words. I feel better about things now that I have read your email. I'm sure my concerns are small compared to what you have experienced in your life, and what your life must be like from day to day.

I am very interested in hearing about what things are like for you in the camp. Also, if there is anything I can send you to make life easier for you, please tell me. I often donate used computers, cell phones, laptops, etc through my company for tax write-off purposes.

Regarding traveling to Africa, I have always wanted to go. If there are peace keepers there, I would feel safe. Perhaps that is the best way to go. Would you be able to help me with travel arrangements?

-Major

Quote:

Dear Sir,
I will be the happiest boy on earth, if i will meet you face to face because you sound like a real father to me and it will be wonderful if you visit us here to see things for yourself. A lot of people does not know how africa looks like. When you come all of us including my sister will visit the security company together to collect the box from them. we will wait for you at the airport and will follow you to your hotel and stay with you there because the camp is not a place where decent people should be but what can we do. I stayed in the bush for four days when the war was too much without food or water but i did not die.
Yes there is enough security here in Abidjan because of the presence of the United Nations peace-keepers so there is no problem of your safety.
I want you to contact the security company and tell them that you are coming to collect the box by yourself and that they should arrange for your coming. I am sure that they will assist in your travel arrangements. As at now, we don't need anything and would prefer that you bring whatever you want to give to us when you are coming.The only problem we have here is that of feeding and accomodation. If we can move out of the camp, it will be better for us.
God will continue to bless you for your care for us.

Quote:

Jeff,

Helping others is the only true path to happiness. I shall be the one who is happy at the end of this. I will contact the security company and let them know my intentions.

In the mean time, if it will help you, I can send you 5 laptops. If you do not need them yourself, perhaps you can sell them to help you get more food. Please let me know, I really want to do something to help you quickly, however small. The laptops will go to waste otherwise, we just bought a bunch of new ones, and we can't use our old ones now. I was going to give them to a local school, but compared to you, those kids have everything they could possibly want.

Do you have any pictures of the camp you are staying in? I would love to see what it looks like, and I think that if I show them to some of my friends, they may be willing to help.

Best,

-Major

Quote:

Dear sir,
May the almighty God bless and reward you for your kindness and care for us. If helping us will bring you happiness, then may God grant you your heart's desires. You are right. We need the computers. I will use one and my sister will use one and then we will sell the remaining three. with the money realized, we will have enough money for our feeding and if it is possible we will rent a decent place and get out of the camp. I could not send picture of the camp because the police men and soldiers guarding the camp do not allow pictures to be taking on the camp because the government said some television stations like the CNN and BBC and CANAL, use it to show the world how we are suffering here which is not good for their international image. It was based on one of the pictures the UN sanctioned our government before.
It will be better when you come so that all us will go to the camp together. even if we are no longer there, we will still visit there to see some of our friends and introduce you to them.
So if you send the laptops through dhl or fedex, please give us the tracking code so that we will follow the shipment until it is delivered to us.
Let us wait and see what the security company will tell you since you have sent a mail to them.
God bless your kind heart.
Jeff.

Quote:

To: globalsecurite
Dear Mr. Aka Wemba

I am the beneficiary for the items listed in the attached documents. I will come to Africa to pick them up as soon as they are available, and I can make arrangements. Please let me know when I can expect to come and get them.

Sincerely,

Major Bassets

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic