SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Usamn Sankara and the Hot Dog King - Part 1

View next topic
View previous topic

mr_peebles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer's emails are in plain text, my responses are italicsized, and any side comments are in bold. I don't have a website to link any of the files that were sent along, but they're nothing everybody hasn't seen a bunch of times already.

Subject: Your kind attention needed.
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:16:11 +0000

Hello dear,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr USMAN SANKARA, the manager in charge of Telex/computing department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa, with due respect and Regard, I have decided tocontact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum ofmoney belonging to one of our deceased customer who died on July 30th 2000 of a ghastly motor accident and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.Although personally,

I keep this information secret within I and to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution, the said amount is Fifteen million three hundred thousand United States dollars(U.S $15.3m),as it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information on my search for a reliable partner, I contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all The whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval And transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in Place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity, In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant and we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims As the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due Verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of The bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your Own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while 65% will be for me ,please you have been advised to keep "Top Secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you, I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank Until you confirm the money in your account, and ask us to come Down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund According to percentages previously indicated and further Investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in and all other necessary vital information will be send to you when I hear from you.

I suggest you get back to me As soon as possible and also include your personal phone/mobile And fax numbers for easy communication.
Yours faithfully,

MR.USMAN SANKARA
THE MANAGER IN CHARGE OF
TELEX/COMPUTING DEPARTMENT OF
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

Hello Dear Usman Sankara,

I was taken aback by your email and indeed originally I thought it was intended for someone else.

I may be able to help you.

But first I need to know that you honestly intend to honor your end of the bargain. I intend honor my side of the bargain. I'm a successful businessman and I believe a man's word is as good as he says it is.

Let me know how I can help and also can you give me the exact amount that this account is worth? I ask because I need to know.

All the best,

Greg Casey

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to detail on this transaction and to make it clear to that this transaction is 100% risk free, you should not entertain any atom of fear because I’m here to feed you with the whole information that might be required during the period of this transaction, in as much as you obey my instructions success will be ours sooner than your expectations. The actual amount is 15.3M Fifteen Million three hundred thousand United States Dollars.

Like I stated earlier to you, if there is any risk of any kind I don't think I can risk my job opportunity for something that I am not sure of, I am the manger in this same bank where the fund will be transferred from to your designated account. I am also here to direct you in all things you are to do, I contacted you because I cannot make this claim alone except with you a foreigner.

The deceased customer died in year 2000 on an accident together with his family and his name is Mr Jeffrey Miranda Germany. Based on my personal banking experience, it had happened in the pass, when a customer died and after several years the fund automatically transferred to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund, that experience ignited my thought to this venture.

I am just an average civil servant here in the bank and wouldn't like to miss this Golden opportunity before me I want you to tell me more about your status because I am beginning to take you like a partner that is why I would like you to do your best and call me once you receive this mail so that we talk to each other for better understanding,

I have given you a vivid account of all that is involved and think you are supposed to declare your stand to me to enable me know which steps to take because this is an opportunity I can not let go. I want you to know that this transaction is going to join our families together because I will quit my job after the money has been successfully transferred to your account and I make sure I delete all necessary information’s regarding this transaction in the banks file.

I have found it necessary to give you indebt explanation on this deal and to give you details and breakdown of the modality which we have to follow to achieve this highly beneficial success. because of the fact that you said that you are suspecting this to be spam, this is not fraud, and to prove that, I will like you to come down to Burkina Faso , if after your vist you are convinced that my position can make the transaction a success, then you can proceed.

I am a banker here in BURKINA FASO and in this bank I know the process to be taken officially in the bank to investigate and verify your claim to grant you approval as the next of kin to the late customer ENGINEER JEFFREY MIRANDA   a German nationality.

I know and I am optimistic that this business deal will uplift our financial status, its just for you to follow my instruction and guidelines until the fund will enter your account. I need your absolute cooperation in this great project.

The legal aspect of this transaction will be handled by a lawyer who will represent you at the bank as your resident attorney. the need for a lawyer to represent you will be explained to you later in this brief.

This business is a great deal and will need determination and great arrangement to succeed. The arrangement which has already been made is my underground responsibility in the bank in seeing that the whole process to be taken to achieve your approval and for the smooth transfer of your inheritance to your desired account is made without any conceivable hitch.

I assure you therefore that all loopholes are covered and all obstacles removed. This business deal will never endanger any on both sides. it is 100% free from any risk what so ever.

I will send to you text of application which you will fill and send to the bank, to the desk of the director of foreign remittance department of our bank as soon as I receive your declaration of interest and willingness and a vow not to betray me  in this transaction, so that when he goes through  it, the bank will contact you through your email or fax as that will be the contact address which you will put in the application form. You can also send full information’s including fax numbers so that the bank can contact you through any medium they want. I have to make sure I give you all the necessary guidelines required. In all your correspondences with the bank, don't let the bank know that you have any contact with me as that may create room for suspicion. I am waiting to get a call from you and believe that we are going to be successful, don't worry for this shall be our time.

I hope you will continue in your honesty while I promise to do my best to see that we are victorious at last. We don't need to delay so much because the bank has already made it clear that this fund will be transferred to the reserve bank of Burkina Faso by the end of this fiscal year auditing. Please advise me on areas of investment in your country, if there is anything urgent, you can always call me and do not forget that this transaction will not last more than 14 banking days once you follow my instructions.

Hoping  that you will understand and assist effectively for the success of this transaction and looking forward to receive from you.

Regards

Usman Sankara.
Tel+xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Thanks for the followup! I must say I am impressed with your offer. You are well on your way to convincing me of the risk-freeness of the situation.

What I need from you, Usman Sankara, is your ultimate word that you are an honorable man. What I need from you is to have you say "I am an honorable man to the tenth power." I think if you can say that without the fear of God, then I will truly believe you are true to your word.

I pledge to you that I will not let you down. Please make the same pledge to me.

To give you a sense of who I am, my name is Greg Casey, also known as King Casey. I run a successful hot dog empire. I sell hot dogs on the street, to restaurants, and to local hospitals. I always tell people, "You haven't had a hot dog until you've tasted one of King Casey's dogs!" The slogan says it all: King Casey Dogs - Our Secret Ingredient Is In The Meat!

Now, please tell me a little bit about yourself. This will help aleviate any lingering fears I may have about this transaction. Are you sure it is foolproof?

Greg

Dear Greg,

I remember been called  upon by the the prominent men in my community and the church I belonged to, and each time, I have been an arbitrator between the contendig parties, and I also remember been praised for my decision in most cases, so i think I'm an honorable man and I pledge I will not let you down,I have a care free attitude as an eldest surviving male member of a frustrated family, dying drawn and struggling to hold a hand on tree for survival, this language may be very surprising, I can not hide anything for someone I have decided to entrust with this transaction.

I'm the immediate junior brother to the assasinated former Head of State/ President of Burkina Faso , Sgt. Thomas Sankara, he was assainated by his second in command, since his assaination, this family has been in pains, we lost our position in governance, that is why I wanted to utilise this opportunity very perfectly, because this is the hope of the entire family to start living a good life again, as I will use this opportunity to establish my younger ones home and abroad.

However, I will like to detail you a little bit on how i have planed to make receiving easy to you, actually , my banks coresponding bank is the societe generale United states of America, and you knows very well that the world is developing a lot of financial restrictions  since the terrorist attack in the United States, and all fund that is remitted to any of the American banks is normally configured in the federal reserve, this is just a terrorist combating strategy initiated by the federal reserve, and in building this security, the United States initiated the patriot act, since this initiation, it was strongly affecting huge  wire transfers from Africa to most of our correponding banks in the  United States before final remittance to the destination bank,.

The African Banks, with the help of West Africa monetary agancy, established the existence of  a transactional identification system, called transactional identifier, this transactional identifier serves as an attached information to  a particular payment information , clarifying that fund is realised through a legitimate avenue or means, this will make receivng very comfortable even in your Bank , so , i have a perfect plan, is left for you to take your "decision", but success is guaranteed in as much as you are ready to assist effectively.

I will like you to delare your interest to assist me in championing this transaction, so that I will send you a text of application, which you will retype and resend to the bank fax line or email, till then You will be in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Please call me Tel+xxx-xxx-xxx-xx

Dear Usman Sankara,

Thank you for your assurances that you are an honorable man. From your examples it is plain to me that you are trustworthy and I am willing to join you as a partner in this transaction.

Firstly, I hope you don't mind me saying that it seems like you've had a difficult life. I think when you take up your share of the funds, you should take a vacation.

Secondly, I hope you don't mind me asking one last time, are there any risks with this transaction? I've built a succesfful hot dog business with my bare hands. I don't want to lose my business.

Thirdly, please, call me King Casey. All my friends do.

Please let me know what the risks, if any, are involved with this type of transaction. I've never done anything like this, so you can understand my worry. I am very interested, however, I just need your assurances.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

To make things very short, I would have suggested that you come down to Burkina Faso and see my position in the bank, if after your visit you are convinced that my position in the bank will make this transaction happen, then, you can continue, the bank of Africa is just three kilometres away from  Ougadougou airport, my office is open for you, I don't know another way to prove to you that I'm sure that this fund will be remitted to any account that you nominated within 14 days, I have a good plan and don't forget that I'm a senior manager in thesame bank where this fund will be remitted from to any account that you nominated, so, my position and experience has something to do with the success of this transaction. therefore, success is guaranteed.

Make no mistake about this, in the case you have decided to assist me, I want you to understand that everything about this transaction has to be between me and you, and no one else, this must be kept airtight, the secret must be secret, this is because, if out of anxiety, you tell some else about this transaction, and at the end of the day, we became successful of which I'm sure we would, someone will have the opportunity to blackmail us, therefore, you msut keep this transaction secret.

I want you to trust me and promise me that you will  assist effectively, so that we can proceed, and the transfer  will take place in the first quarter of the 2007, you should not worry, I'm a man of my word. and I always wish and pray that this transaction will establish an everlasting relationship between your family and mine.

Regards

Usman Sankara
Tel+xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I have read your email and can confirm my interest in this transaction. I would very much like to come to visit you in Burkina Faso. Perhaps one day soon I will take you up on the offer, but for now, I can't leave my hot dog business. I have many employees I trust, but I am the face of King Casey's Hot Dogs.

I have decided that I will assist you with this transaction. With the proceeds I can expand my hot dog business, perhaps even make it an international company. You have assured me of your trustworthiness and from what you have told me it appears that everything is risk-free.

You can be confident that no one will know of our transaction. Can you give me your word that you will tell no one of our agreement?

I look forward to hearing from you.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I'm a man of my words, no one will know about ths transaction but me and you, the secret will remain airtight. that's my word.

I will send you the text of application immediately I hear from you.

Regards

Usman  Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Thank you for giving me your word. That really means a lot to me.

I will be waiting for the text application.

King Casey

Here's the application that Usman sends me

770, Av. du Président Aboubacar
Sangoulé LAMIZANA, 01 BP 1319 
Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso
Tel:+xxx-xxx-xxx-xx Fax +xxx-xxx-xxx-xx
email: [email protected]

ATTN: MR.BILL ZONGO KROMAH
      THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
       REMITTANCE DIVISION
       BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER (USD$15.3M )
FIFTEEN  MILLIOM THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: BOA$42-62-45-875.  PLEASE BE INFORMED

THAT I WISH TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF (USD$15.3M )FIFTEEN  MILLIOM THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND  UNITED STATES DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT  NUMBER BOA$42-62-45-875 TO A NEW ACCOUNT AS DETAILED BELOW:

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
SWIFTNUMBER:
BANK PHONE NUMBER:
BANK FAX NUMBER:
BENEFICIARY:
MY PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER:

THIS IS THE MONEY LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR BANK BY MY DECEASED UNCLE MR.JEFFREY MIRANDA OF GERMANY , WHO DIED ON JULY 30TH 2000 ON AGHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY. HE WAS A GERMAN NATIONALITY, BUT RESIDED IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA- FASO AND OWNED: MIRANDA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SARL STE IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, OUAGADOUGOU OF BURKINA-FASO.

HE IS MY UNCLE, I'M THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN, I WISH AS THE APPARENT TO CLAIM  AND INSTRUCT THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY  NOMINATED ACCOUNT BIT BY BIT LIKE 15% ON EACH TRANSFER AS SHOWN ABOVE. PLEASE, ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON HIS FUNERAL RIGHTS. 

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE ACTION.   
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Dear king Casey,

I'm really excited  to have you as my partner and  actually I have decided to entrust this  transaction into your hands. we will grow together.

You have to fill in your account information and resend this application to the bank fax line or email  and get  me informed immediately .You must make sure that you get me informed immediately, so that, I will be behind schedule to monitor your  application. This is because the application is not coming directly to my department rather to the telex cable department; you have to get me informed immediately so that I will make sure that the application received the necessary attention.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

NB. Call me immediately you send the application. Tel +xxx-xxx-xxx-xx

So I send this back to bank with my information with some slight modification, just to see if he notices.

770, Av. du Président Aboubacar
Sangoulé LAMIZANA, 01 BP 1319
Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso
Tel:+226-701-210-41 Fax +226-503-272-18
email: [email protected]

ATTN: MR.BILL ZONGO KROMAH
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
REMITTANCE DIVISION
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER (USD$15.3M ) FIFTEEN MILLIOM THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: BOA$42-62-45-875. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF (USD$15.3M )FIFTEEN MILLIOM THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA$42-62-45-875 TO A NEW ACCOUNT AS DETAILED BELOW:

BANK NAME: New River City & Savings
BANK ADDRESS: 73 Conduit Street
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3387994321
SWIFTNUMBER: 00123665
BANK PHONE NUMBER: 703-801-1154
BENEFICIARY: Carl Casey
MY PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER: 703-854-9988
THIS IS THE MONEY LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR BANK BY MY DECEASED UNCLE MR.JEFFREY MIRANDA OF GERMANY , WHO DIED ON JULY 30TH 2000 ON AGHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT WITH HIS ENTIRE FFAMILY. HE WAS A GERMAN NATIONALITY, BUUT RESIDED IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA- FASO AND OWNED: MIRANDA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SARL STE IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, OUAGADOUGOU OF BURKINA-FASO.

HE IS MY UNCLE, I'M THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN, I WISH AS THE APPARENT TO CLAIM AND INSTRUCT THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED AMOUNT BE TRANSFERRED INTO MY NOMINATED ACCOUNT BIT BY BIT LIKE 15% ON EACH TRANSFER AS SHOWN ABOVE. PLEASE, ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON HIS FUNERAL RIGHTS.

I HOPE YOU WILL EXPEDITE ACTION.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Just a sidenote, I put in Carl Casey as the beneficiary because I planned to introduce another charectar by that name eventually.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I emailed the transfer application to Mr.Zongo Kromah as you instructed using the email address in the application ([email protected]). The email was returned to me as undeliverable.

What gives?

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

There was a little mistake in the email address, you to to send it [email protected] . Sorry for the inconvinience, please, send it immediately and get me informed.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

So I send it to the new email address, and to my new friend Usman I send him a quick note…[b]

Dear Usman Sankara,

All set. I just sent the transfer application. Don't worry about the error. As we say in the hot dog business, that's what mustard's for!

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I have to start by thanking you for your efforts since the beginning of the transaction, actually I'm unable to visit the telex cable department to find out if the attachment was received, because I closed work late, my department concluded the turn around auditing yesterday, In any case, you only have to make sure that the account you provided is active enough to carry such amount.

Secondly, the bank may try to send you email that may look very similar to my earliest email to you, they can send this message in the disguise of any other bank, from any other country and even with a different amount and name, please, you should never respond to such email, since such email is designed to find out if you just have the opportunity to claim the fund. such emails should be ignored and trashed, you must make sure that any message your receive from the bank must be forwarded to me before responding to it,  so that there will be no mistakes.

I will be travelling to Koudougou, some one hundred and seventy kilometres away from the city Ouagadougou, my home town, I will be travelling to celebrate the new year with my aged mother, I was told  this morning that she is not healthy, age is already on her side, I just have to believe that she wanted to see me,  for that reason, I may not have access to the internet, and I will try to be back tomorrow evening or latest Tuesday morning.

May God guide and protect you as we enter this new year, all your endeavours will be crowned with success, God will bestow his blessing abundantly to you as we step into this prosperous year.

Best Wishes

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Happy new year to you! You will be happy to know that King Casey's Dogs were very popular among people coming out for the new year's celebrations. In all, I sold over 15,000 hot dogs. At a cost of $3.50 a dog, that means I took in $52,500 dollars New Years Eve alone. I truly believe this will be a prosperous year. With the money you and I will make in the next couple weeks and with the continued success of King Casey Dogs, I truly believe that this year will be the year of King Casey.

I hope your mother is doing well. Is she feeling better?

You mentioned that the bank will send me fake letters in order to test me. I received one of their emails a couple days ago but I don't know how to respond. I've attached it here for your reference. Is it from your bank?

I hope to hear from you soon.

King Casey

[b]So I've been warned that the bank may send me similar letters to his original letter just to test me. Thanks for looking out for me, Usman. So I promptly set up an account on Yahoo India under the name Musa Jacob, who was the first fellow I ever baited. I send myself a standard I'm-bank-manager-with-an-unclaimed-fund letter which I won't bother to post here, and then promptly forward it to Usman. I was hoping he'd make contact with Musa, but alas, he did not.

Dear King Casey,

You have been told not to respond to such emails, therefore, i thank you for forwarding the message to me as advised.

Now, concerning the transaction at hand, the board of directors of this bank met this afternoon to deliberate on your claim and the model of approval, finally, instructions was passed o to the telex cable department to acknowledge your application, you have to be at alert, so that you cantact me immediately yo are contacted by the telex cable department

I'm really excited at your great sales this christmas.Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I am glad that I forwarded you that email. Do you know how many of those phony letters your bank will be sending to me? How will I know which message from the bank is real? Should I forward every message I receive to you, just to be on the safe side?

How is your mother feeling? I hope she is doing better. I had a mother once.

Thank you for your well wishes regarding my hot dog business. You'd be surprised how many folks try to get into the hot dog business and fail. Like the slogan for King Casey Dogs says, The secret is in the meat. And I don't fool around with pretzels. Too often a hot dog vendor decides he's going to sell pretzels along with his dogs, and before you know it, he's stretched too thin. Good buns help too. You need nice fresh warm buns to put your meat between, otherwise you might as well be eating one of those veggie dogs they sell at organic food stores.

Hope to hear from you soon.

King Casey

Dear king Casey,

Yes, actually you need to forwarding to me all emails that you received from the bank, so that I will likewise study and know exactly what measures to apply at a particular time.meanwhile everything is okay in the bank, we have to wait for further instructions from the bank.

Have a great day

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

What instructions are we waiting for? I am tired of waiting. If the bank can't come through by the end of tomorrow, then I think you'll have to find someone else to help you. I have a successful business to run and I can't be wasting any more time.

So, the bank has 24 hours or this deal is off.

King Casey

And like magic, the very next day I have this email from the bank in my inbox.

ATTN: MR. CARL CASEY

THE ATTACHED FILE IS THE OFFICIAL BANK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT . VIEW AND COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.

FOR
 MR. ABBAS QUATARA
TELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA  (BOA)
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The attachement asks for the contract numbers and reference numbers, so I promptly contact Usman.

Dear Usman Sankara,

How are you? How is your mother? Well, I hope. I received this email from the bank. Is it legitmate? Did it come from your bank? What should I do next?

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

Yes, the email is from the bank, please, you have to send a copy of international passport or Id as requested by the bank, we have to follow thing very carefully, you are dealing with the bank and it is imporatnt to adapt to the tradition of carefullness when dealing with such established financial institution. 

We have to exercise patience and even more caution than ever, we should not be in a haste, not to destroy the whole transaction, we have to take things step by step. 

Below is the answers, send it with your id immediately and get me informed.

Existence number 11026855465895689.
Contract reference number FMF/FGN1488616/2000
Registration number FMF/LWD/BF/CAC/223340197.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Thank you for letting me know that this is legitmate bank documentation. I really appreciate that.

To confirm with you, I should send the bank a copy of my passport. Should I send it to you or should I send it to someone else's email address?

I am afraid that I might be asked if I know you. Should I play dumb and pretend that I have never heard of Usman Sankara? Do you think it would betray our friendship if I lie and say I don't know you? I'm afraid it would. Let me know your thoughts about what I should do.

Do they have hot dogs in your country? If you'd like, I can overnite a case of King Casey Dogs for you and the folks in your office. It would be my gift to you. I wouldn't expect anything in return.

Please let me know what I should do if they ask about our relationship. And let me know about those hot dogs, too.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

Yes, you have to send the answers immediately with your passport. I will be waiting.

Regards

Usman Sankara

Dear Usman Sankara,

Thank you for the confirmation. I appreciate it. I'll send my information today.

Do you want me to overnite you some hot dogs?

King Casey

And this goes to the bank

Dear Mr. Quatara,

Below please find my answers concerning the transfer of funds from Jeffrey Miranda's account to my account:
Existence #: 11026855432895676
Contract Reference # FMV/FGN1488446/2000
Registration #: FMV/LWS/BF/COK/2244330197

Also attached in a copy of my passport for your records.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Of course I don’t attach any passport in my email. Will they notice?

Dear King Casey,

How can you send hot dogs from US to Burkina Faso, Let us be more focused and conclude the transaction first, I will have the opportunity to enjoy your hot dog. Get me informed immediately you send it.

Regards

Usman Sankara

Dear Usman Sankara,

It is very easy to overnit perishables via Federal Express or DHL. I remember one time there was a gentleman who enjoyed my hot dogs so much he had me send a case of King Casey Dogs to his cousin in Alaska.

I am very proud of my hot dogs, you see.

I sent the documentation to the bank. I hope to hear from them soon. I'll let you know.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I'm really excited at reading your email this morning, you have to be at alert so that you contact me immediately you hear from the bank.

I was thinking hat sending hot dogs to africa will be stressful to you, but since the reverse is the case, I will be really interested to have the King Casey Dogs.

Have a great day

Usman Sankara.

And the bank sends me this:

ATTN: CARL CASEY

THE ATTACHED FILE IS THE OFFICIAL BANK APPROVAL, VIEW AND COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.

FOR,
MR ABBAS QUATARA
TELEX CABLE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

Wait a second! The bank thinks my name is Carl Casey, not Greg Casey. I hope this doesn’t tie up the transfer of funds! And I send Usman a quick email telling him that I haven’t heard from the bank, just to waste his time.

Dear Usman Sankara,

How are you? Today was really good for me. My hot dog vendors sold nearly 5,000 hot dogs during the city's winter parade. At $3.50 a hot dog, that's nearly $17,500. King Casey Dogs are going to be the talk of the town. It would not be stressful for me to send you hot dogs. In fact, it is really very easy for me to send them. What is your address? I will send them in the mail first thing tomorrow.

I haven't heard from the bank, but as soon as I do, I will let you know.
Let me know your address and I'll get those hot dogs to you right away. I promise you that you have never eaten a finer hot dog in your life. I believe in this product with all of my life, they are that good.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

Have you received anything from the bank, please, try to get me updated and if not, please, try to write to the bank again, I will be happy to eat your hot dog only when this transaction is successful, I can not start feasting when it is not yet time, I think we should be more focused on how to conclude this transaction successfully.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

And I send him the bank approval

Dear Usman Sankara,

I have received this information from the bank. Is it legitimate? May I go ahead and contact the attorney mentioned in the Approval Letter?

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

If you will be able to come down, it will be better for us since it will be a great opportunity to meet you in person, it will boost trust and understanding, and Burkina Faso is a free visas nation, that means you can get your visas at the port of entry, but if your business did not allow you the oppoortunity to travel, you have to contact the lawyer immediately, you have to forward a copy of the approval to him , so that he will gain access to all the information that he may need in the process.

Hoping that you are in good health and waiting to hear from you.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I read your email last evening and my first thought was that I can't visit your country, because who will take care of the hot dogs while I am away? But I have hired very trustworthy individuals who will take care of the hot dogs while I am away and who I know are capable of maintaining the books and selling the dogs in my absence. And I could use a vacation. And visiting your country will give me a chance to try the local flavors. I have recently rolled out a new buffalo-style hot dog that has a little spicy kick, and rather than mustard a person garnishes the dog with blue cheese. It costs a little more, but people really seem to like them. Some people even buy four or five at a time to take home to eat over the weekend.

One day I would like to have a shop that sells flavored hot dogs, much like an ice-cream stand, but my shop would sell hot dogs. I've been thinking of a pepperoni-pizza flavored hot dog.

So maybe I will come down to Burkina Faso. It would be great to meet you in person and your family as well. We could wrap up this deal very quickly, then we could go celebrate. And then I would take a few days to relaxate myself.

What time works the best for you? Depending on the flight schedules, I could probably be down there by this coming Saturday. Let me know and I'll work out the details.

I am very excited. The money from this transaction will be a real boost to my business.

The King

Dear king Casey,

I'm  a man of great ambition, and I like ambitous men like me, I'm really excited that this transaction will give you an opportunity to establish your hot dog deal to a world class standard,

I have to thank you for your information and efforts since the beginning of this transaction,  I will be happy if you will be able to come down immediately so that we can finalize this transaction once and for all, it will help us arrange ourselves in a very good way, it will also give us a great opportunity to make pre arrangement before my resigning and departure to your country for sharing and onward investment immediately after the transfer has been effected to your account, we have more opportunity if you can come down, because, immediately after the signing and submitting of the affidavit claim with the reactivation of the dormant account, the fund automatically becomes yours, in this case, we can even have part of our money in cash once you are here.

In the case your hot dog business or position did not allow you to travel at  this pointing time, then, we have to resort to the alternative immediately, that means you have to forward a copy of the approval like you forwarded to me to the email address of the lawyer, you can also call him on phone to indicate the urgency required in his services.

I will be waiting to hear from you immediately so that we can  proceed further without delays. I always wish and pray that this transaction will establish an everlasting relationship beteween your family and mine.

Regards.

Dear Usman Sankara,

As my father used to say, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." I feel that this is one of those times that could easily pass me by. Therefore, I have decided I will leave my post as hot dog chief and come to your country for a visit and a vacation, and so that we may become millionaires together.

What airport should I travel to? Can you have the bank arrange a hotel for me? If I visit a travel agent tomorrow I should be there by Sunday or Monday. What is weather like in your country? What is the seven-day forecast? Should I convert my money ahead of time, or is there a place that I can do that in the airport? Can I bring a crate of hot dogs for the bank employees and your family? Would like they that or would I be offending anyone?

I look forward to meeting you and your family. Let me know where I should fly to as soon as possible and then I will visit the travel agent.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

Your destination is Ouagadougou airport, that is the only international airport in Burkina Faso, and thesame airport is just three kilometres away from the bank Of Africa, you have to tell your agent that you are travelling to Burkina Faso, so you just have to make enquiries and let me know incase of any difficulty in the process, I will be really happy to see you here in Burkina Faso.

My family will be happy to have your hot dog, you should not worry about the bank, if wanted to give a gift to the bank, that should be for the four bank departmental managers, maybe we discus that later, when all visas are confirmed.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

And then things got busy at home and work so Usman did not hear from me for few says, which might explain why the bank sent this:

THE ATTACHED FILE IS THE OFFICAL BANK WARNING, COMPLY ACCORDINGLY.
FOR,
MR. BILL ZONGO
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

The attachment is telling me that the fund is in danger of being forfeited, so I get in touch with Usman

Dear Usman Sankara,

This will be the fifteenth email I have sent to you without any response since Wednesday of last week. Hopefully you will answer this one. If you read your emails, you would know that I was ready to come to Burkina Faso on Sunday, but you never let me know if that time was suitable, so I did not book the trip.

Where are you? I have just received this message from the bank. Are you still employed at BOA? Should I book the trip to come to your country next week? Are you even going to answer this email, or will you ignore it like you have all the others I've sent you (15 emails, to be exact).

King Casey[/ii]

Dear King Casey,

I never received any of your emails, meanwhile you have my number, you should have called me if you actually meant communicating me and I’m not responding, opposing everything and proposing nothing is irresponsible, if you are willing to come down, you are free ,I’m still working in he bank and resignation is not even close,

In  the case, you are not serious with this transaction, Please, I will give you a new account where which you will introduce to the bank and I will work with the holder, I can no longer understand you, you can not be toying with this opportunity,  you are comfortable with your business and I’m here suffering  with my children in this poor country.

A word is enough for the wise.

Regards

Usman SanKara.

[i]Dear Usman Sankara,

I have tried calling your number but all I get is this strange ring, and then a recording picks up telling me to try again.

You are starting to confuse me. First I send you many emails asking you if you'll be around to greet me at the airport, and I never get any word from you so I tell the travel agent not to book the flight. Then I send you emails asking where you are, and you never respond. Now you are telling me you didn't get them. Maybe your boss at the bank found out about the transaction and he is deleting your emails? Now you are telling me you are suffering? A person of your importance at the bank must surely be a man of means.

What I want to know is this: Will you be available this Sunday to greet me at the airport. I am tired of waiting for this transaction. My business depends on it and we have come too far. So are we together in this or not?

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I will always be there for you, al you have to do is to send me your intinarary, and I will be behind schedule to monitor your arrival, ust end me your intanarary immedaietly you ahve got one, we are still together. 

Regards.

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Glad to hear you are still on board. I'm going back to the travel agent on my lunch break (yes, even us hot dog guys take lunch breaks!)

What is the weather like this time of year in Burkina Faso? Is it hot? Can you recommend some good restaurants for when I am there? Once this deal is finalized, I would like to take you and your family out to dinner at the best restaurant, my treat. How does that sound? And as a special gift, I am bringing you a large case of my special, limited edition, all-beef, foot long hot dogs. Of all the King Casey Dogs, these are the Kings of the Kings. They are delicious, and when you wrap this dog between some warm buns you will see how good they taste. I tell you this because we are partners and soon we will be good friends I think.

I'll email you my flight schedule as soon as I get it. Please respond to me when you get this email so I know that you received it.

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

I have met with the travel agent and booked my flight. This trip is costing me a fortune! I will be departing from London City Airport on Monday, January 22 on Air France to Paris on flight # AF 5021. From Paris I will fly to Ouagadougou on Air France, flight # AF 730. I will be departing Paris C De Gaulle at 4:10 PM and should be arriving at Ouagadougou at 8:50 PM.

Will you be available to meet me? I'm flying out to London on Saturday so I can spend a day in London sampling the London cuisine.

What do I need to bring with me? I am bringing some of my finest dogs. Is there a place to exchange my money in Ouagadougou, or should I transfer my dollars ahead of time? What should I bring to wear? What is the weather forecast for the next seven days?

I look forward to finally closing this transaction. There is a lot of money to be made for us!

Please email me when you get this so I know you got this.

King Casey

Dear king Casey,

I'm very thankful for your information, I want you to send to me the original copy of the itinerary, so that I can view the trip and monitor your movement very carefully.

I did not know the weather forecast for seven days, but it is cold here now, and I will welcome you in the airport, you have to also let the lawyer know about your travel, since he will still get an affidavit of claim for us, we have to make all necessary preparations, so that, there will be no delay immediately you get arrive here, you will be welcomed and I promise that with me around you, you are as safe as the Queen of England, you will enjoy your stay here in Burkina Faso, and I know that finally we will get part of our funds in cash once you arrive here.

There're places to exchange your money in Ouagadougou , you should not worry about that, you don't need to transfer your money ahead on time.

Waiting to receive the original copy of the itinerary so that I can view the trip.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

And I get in touch with the bank lawyer to let him know I’m coming for a visit…

Dear Barrister Tougma,

My name is Greg Casey and I am the owner of King Casey Dogs, Inc. While my legal name is Greg Casey, I only answer to King Casey, so I ask that you refer to me as King Casey.

I write to you as I am the next of kin to the aforementioned account in the email below. I have been advised by the Bank of Africa to contact you. I will be coming to Ouagadougou on Monday, January 22, to claim this fund.

Please let me know what I need to bring with me to complete the transaction of this fund to my account.

Yours,

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

What do you mean, a copy of the itinerary? Do you want me to scan the airline tickets? I don't have a scanner and I don't have much time as I am making arrangements for my business while I'm gone.

As I said, I will be leaving from London City Airport and making a quick stopover at Paris C De Gaulle. From there I leave for Burkino Faso at 4:10 on flight AF 730. I arrive in Ouagadougou at 8:50 PM on Air France, Monday night. Don't worry about me. I've traveled a lot in my day. I'm a big boy.

How will I know you at the airport? What do you look like? Will you be holding a sign? I'll be wearing a tan-colored jacket and a blue t-shirt with a hot dog on it. This is what I wear when I go out to sell hot dogs. Don't worry, I won't try to sell you any hot dogs when we meet.

Is there a place nearby for me to stay?

I contacted the lawyer telling him I'm coming on Monday. Personally, I'd like to get this wrapped up either Tuesday or Wednesday so I can have a few days to rest and relaxate myself.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family and seeing your office at the bank.

King Casey

Here’s the letter I get back from the Law Office of Johnny Chambers.

Dear Client,

In compliance to your email message to these chambers dated 17 Jan 2007 received at 12:23:45-0800 (PST)

Johnny  chambers is  leading company for the provision of notary public and legalization services with operations across Burkina Faso through our extensive network of offices and authorized representatives, we offer our clients efficient and comprehensive legalization services at the request of our client.

Be informed that Johnny  chambers  i s staffed by a team of highly qualified and experienced lawyers, notaries public, commissioners of oath and legal assistants, all of whom are committed to providing you with quality tailored services in a convenient and timely fashion.

Be informed that we have conducted all the necessary enquiries regarding the subject matter and we have promised to perform our notaries in such a way that we will provide reasonable evidence to prove that this fund is free from any material misstatement   and make transfer necessary immediately we procure/submit and reactivate the dormant account.

Johnny chambers is a steadying influence for people in distress and succeeds in reassuring our potential client that we are capable of winning their cases  in as much as they entrust  our creditable attorneys  and adhere to our advice.

See attachment

Mrs. Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny chambers CO BF.

Dear King Casey,

Okay, I'm pleased with your explanation, okay, I will have  a sign with king casey on it, i will hold it in my hands, so we will have no problem identifying each other, you only have to give me  a call at least once, let me hear your voice before your departure

I thank God that the everlasting realtionship which I predicted in the beginning of this transaction is becoming a reality. You are highly welcome to Burkina Faso.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

So I ignore him, and the next day I send him this…

Dear Usman Sankara,

Hello from the United Kingdom! I am in London and have been enjoying the sights all day despite being jetlagged. My flight last night was very smooth and comfortable, although flying always gives me the jitters.

I have just popped into an internet cafe to check my email. I don't have your telephone number handy, so I won't be able to call you unless I can get to a café tomorrow to check my email. I am off to dinner now. I am hoping to find a quiet hole-in-the-wall pub where I can enjoy a hot dog or cheeseburger and read the book I bought at the airport before I took off yesterday.

I will see you soon. I can't wait to meet face-to-face. Just think, in a few short days we will be millionaires!

King Casey

Dear King Casey.

Ok, thank you and wishing you a safe journey, you are welcome to Burkina Faso. my numbers is Tel +xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I am back in England writing to you from the same interet cafe I was in a few days ago. I was at the airport when a Customs Officer asked me where I was going. When I told him I was visiting Burkina Faso, he asked me what I was going there for. I told him it was for some personal business and he asked was I going to receive some unclaimed funds? I said the funds belonged to my cousin, and he explained that there are scams that people from Africa run in which they try to get your money by saying you can claim a deceased relative's unclaimed funds.

Is this true? I have thought that you were my friend, Usman Sankara. Now I am beginning to wonder. I've tried calling you several times but whenever I call a recording comes on and I can't understand what the recording is saying. It sounds like someone talking underwater.

I don't know how what you've told me is false, as I have received official bank documents from you, and why would you have me fly all the way around the world if there's no money.

I think I need some reassurance from you before I get back on that airplane. So let me know whether or not you have mislead me, either intentionally or unintentionally. I am in London until next Monday. I will be checking this email periodically, so email me as fast as you can.

King Casey

Dear king Casey,

Call me let us talk to each other for better understanding, all what the person said is false, someone gave me an international call today, my number is very active Tel:+xxx-xxx-xxx-xx.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I am very confused. I keep trying to call you from my hotel room but I get either a busy signal or a garbles a recording, and this customs officer was telling me these very awful stories about people who have been conned out of their money, but then you tell me what he said was a lie. Who do I trust? I am a man who believes in the good of others. I don't believe someone would go through the trouble of having me fly to two continents only to make a fool of me.

The customs officer told me that people set up fake email accounts, but what is the point of that? Doesn't that become expensive? A yahoo email account costs $10 a month. Why would someone pay all this money to set up all these fake accounts to scam people? Who has that kind of money to play such jokes?

This is why I need you, Usman Sankara, to be absolutely honest me when I ask you this: Are you really a banker? Do you have plans to scam me out of this money? Do you plan on having the funds released to my account but somehow stealing them from me?

Truly I do not believe you would do such a thing, but I need to hear it from you that this is a legitimate deal and that you are not using me to steal the money and keep it all for yourself.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I hate a wasted journey, I wanted you to come down first, you don't need to worry about all these things, you will go to the bank and see my position, and that all, so, all you have to do is to arrive here first.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Are you telling me that you do not plan on stealing from me? Can you give me your word that you will not have this money transferred to my account and then somehow screw me out of my share? I need your word that you are not trying to scam me. Can you give me your word? A man's word is worth it's weight in gold, I always say. If a man can't give you his word, then that's a man you don't want to shake hands with, I always say.

So I ask you once again, can you give me your word on this? If you can't give me your word then I'll have no choice but to end both our friendship and partnership. If you can give me your word, then that is as good as gold to me.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I give my word, everything I have told you concerning this transaction is true, if you come down here everything will be okay, that's my word.

Regrads

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I thank you for your reassuring words. Your words were very reassuring. So you promise me that you this is 100% legit? I have believed in this dream since the beginning. In fact, I have traveled across the ocean with my own money. If that does not prove how committed I am, then I don't know what does.

So you promise me that nothing bad is going to happen? You wouldn't jeopardize your position in the bank, would you? Please answer me these questions.

I can probably come to Burkina Faso on Sunday. I can stay until next Thursday, and then I must return to the United States. I have spoken with my employees and they have assurred me that the business continues to roll along and earn a profit.

Let me know if this is possible for you to meet me at the airport, or if not, I'll fly in on Sunday and find a hotel, and then meet you at your office on Monday.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I have been trying to avoid using a strong language on you, but unfortunately, I really don't know why you are finding it very difficult to understand that at my age, I can not indulge in a wasted journey, I have taken an oath, just to convince you that I'm I can not tell you lies, I have reassured you the success of this transaction times without number.

No, I want you to tell me exactly what is your position, Because I will not live to lose this opportunity, is either you are in or you are out, opposing everything while proposing nothing is irresponsible, if you don't have trust on me, tell me openly in your next email, so that you can drop, maybe by introducing another account to the bank, so that, I will find someone who will assist me.

If you trusted me and you have problems coming down here, why can't we work with the lawyer, if the lawyer represents you and sign on your behalf, secure an affidavit of claim and reactivate the dormant account, fund will be also remited to you, I need your words please, no more time to waste.

Have a great weekend

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I really do wish to complete this transaction so we can live our dreams the way we have dreamed them our entire lives. I do believe in our friendship and our business partnership. The two million dollars I've managed to save to grow my business is not enough to take my hot dog empire to a global platform. The money I received from this deal in addition to that two million would have been more than enough.

Unfortunatly, I can't make the journey to Burkina Faso. I do trust you 100%, as you have given me your word that nothing bad is going to happen. However, I have to return home to Connecticut because my business needs me. I was hoping more than anything to visit your country and town and meet your family and enjoy the local food, but I cannot be away from my business for so long. As a businessman, I am sure you can appreciate that. You must have accounts at the bank that you need to pay attention to at all times.

I will contact the lawyer when I return to the United States. If you don't want to do this deal with me, I will be sad, but I will understand. I do know someone who would be interested, and probably be able to give you all the time in the world, as he is retired from the medical profession. Let me know if you would like his details.

Send me an email when you get this, Usman Sankara, and let me know if you still want me as your business partner. I hope you do, but I will understand if you don't.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I wanted toi be in this transaction with you, and for your information, if you don't wan't to continue, you just drop, I don't want you introduce any person to me, since I will not  like that, so, you have to contact the lawyer, first, let us know how much it will cost to secure his services, since you can not be able to come down.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

How are you today? I am sorry we did not get a chance to finally meet face to face. Unfortunatley, given the circumstances and my tight travel time, it was not feasible at this point.

I am glad to know that you still want to do business with me. As I said, the money I earn on this transaction will boost my life savings of $2 million. I truly believe that King Casey dogs have the potential to be a worldwide product. If you had the opportunity to try my hot dogs, you would surely agree with me. Sometimes I think the hot dogs might solve the Mideast crisis. I know I sound like a dreamer, but I think a man should have big dreams.

I will contact the lawyer promptly so we can get the ball rolling. I am as tired as you are of all this dillydallying.

Please send me an email when you receive this so I know that you received it.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I received your email, you have to contact the lawyer immediately so that we can proceed, Have a great day.

Regards

Usman Sankara

Dear Lawyer,

I am writing to you concerning the transfer of funds from my relative Jeffrey Miranda to my account. Please let me know what you need from me to proceed with this transfer.

Also, I am interested in changing my name from Greg Casey to King Casey. I use the name King Casey all the time and I am the owner of King Casey Hot Dogs, so it is only natural that I change my name legally to make it official. Is your office able to handle this for me? How much would this cost for you to process the paperwork to change my name.

Sincerely,

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

How are you? I have contacted the lawyer, so I will wait to hear back from him. I will forward you his email when I get it so you have a copy for your records.

Please let me know that you received this email so I know that you received it.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I received your email, and I will be waiting top hear that the lawyer has responded to your message, and in the case he is not responding fast, I will ask you to call him on his official line and let himunderstand the urgency that is needed in this matter.

We have really delayed, and I think we should act very fast by widening our paces ineverything we are doing.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

And this comes from the bank…

THE ATTACHED FILE IS THE OFFICIAL BANK INTERNATIONAL QUARTERLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE; YOU MUST COMPLY WITH THE BANK INITIAL DIRECTIVES TO MAKE THIS QUARTERLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE.

BE NOTIFIED THAT ANY DELAY IN PROVIDING TO THIS BANK OUR TRANSACTI ONAL REQUIREMENT COULD STRONGLY AFFECT YOUR PAYMENT AS EVERY   ARRANGEMENT IS ON  WAY TO PAY CONTRACTORS ALREADY   SHORT LISTED FOR PAYMENT IN THIS QUARTER.

M A N A G E M E N T
BANK OF AFRICA  (BOA)

And the lawyer sends me this gobbledygook…

Dear Client,

Many cases require sizable expenditures in order to obtain the best recoveries, Many large corporations are negotiating with law firms to undertake this measure that we have applied to make sure that the certificates is procured on your behalf without incurring the total cost before but after you have received your inheritance fund in your designated account, since the condition by which the certificates is procured required payment before the certificates is issued. You are expected to make the payment of (USD5, 000.00) and after the confirmation that you have received your inherited funds in your designated account you are to pay the balance of (USD2, 500.00)

Be informed that Our simple and inexpensive management policies enables you to complete this request, without incurring much  cost of an attorney, or dealing with lengthy completion,  Every detail necessary to complete the affidavit related documents are covered. There will also be detailed explanations about various affidavit related issues to guide you through the process. The entire process will take from 24 to 48 hours depending on your specific situation.

Applicability of the legal and financial principles discussed at this message is specific to the Burkina Faso and may even differ substantially in individual situations or in different states. That when dealing with any legal or financial matter you should not rely on any information without first seeking the advice of a licensed attorney or financial advisor about your particular situation and facts. While we strive to keep these chambers up to date, we do guarantee the accuracy and efficiency of any information as required by our client.

While these efforts are valiant and should be done for the sake of best effort, we the Johnny chambers also know that once a relationship is broken, so is trust and trust is usually impossible to repair 100%.  Once a business relationship is broken, it's over and best to part as amicably as possible. Broken trust remains part of the perception, no matter how you try to repair it, and usually when a decision is made; it is final and cannot be won back.

We do guarantee that we will perform our notaries in such way that we will provide reasonable evidence to the bank and make transfer necessary immediately we procure an affidavit of claim and reactivate the dormant account within five working, although It is totally against our principles to promise to deliver a contract to a client by a certain date in the hopes that we will be able to do so, when our plate is already so full that meeting that deadline is unrealistic. Rather, we give a client a reasonable deadline, and then produce the legal product one to two days early. Which we believe will make a lasting impression on the client, and likely guarantee more work.

Yours in service
Mrs. Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic