SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Priceless Response to ASEM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been again sending ASEMs from Jenny the Ditzy Check Mule. I put something in the subject line like "I HAVE THOSE CHECKS SIR" (I find a better response rate if ASEM subject line is in caps, speaking the lads' language). I always address it to Mr. Bello. A few play tenative and fish for info (since Jenny's elevator does not stop at every floor, that will take two weeks of e-mails), a few others just pretend to be Mr. Bello himself. I sent a bunch of known lads the ASEM last evening and find this in Jenny's box this morning
Quote:

I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DR. BxyO HAS BEEN MAKE THE MOUTH PEACE OF THIS TRANSACTION AS A RESULT OF THE AUTO ACCIDENT WHICH MR. BELLO HARD YESTERDAY WHICH LEAD TO HIS DEATH.

FROM THIS MOMENT ALWAYS USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] REACH ME FOR ANY INFORMATION AND PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CASH THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME FURNISH YOU WITH THE INFORTION ON HOW TO SEND IT.

THANKS, AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

DR. BxYO.

Great stuff Jenny now has a date with "THE MOUTHPEACE OF THIS TRANSACTION"

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
Great stuff Jenny now has a date with "THE MOUTHPEACE OF THIS TRANSACTION"

Is this him?

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That's exactly the same thing I thought of. Laughing

There sure have an awful lot of fatal car accidents in west Africa. They really need to work on their traffic laws. Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank God you lost the mustache Dolores! I am back in love with your avatar again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic