SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

OK. I am curious now on this one

View next topic
View previous topic

fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See bolded text below. I am also wondering why a UK lottery is hosted out of Germany. My bet is it is going to be a classic check scam. Anyone else wants to pile on this one feel free

from britishnationallottery award <[email protected]> hide details 10:04 pm (7 minutes ago)
to [email protected]
date Mar 13, 2007 10:04 PM
subject WINNER OF THE WEEK BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY:
mailed-by web.de

AWARD NOTIFICATION

WINNER OF THE WEEK...BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
CROYDON, LONDON.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the
UK National Lottery end of the year Online Promotion
held on the 12th of March 2007.This is the last as we are about distributing
winnings to winners.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/9420X2/68 was picked as
one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of
500,000(Five hundred thousand Pound Sterling) in cash credited to file

KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of 7,534,370.00 shared amongst the first
ten (10) winners in this category B.Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our
claims department verify your winning after you might have filled this payment
processing form below.Claims Processing Form for filing of claims.
Name:
Address:
Phone No.:
Winning Email Address:
Note that we need your complete information for you to claim your winnings. You
are advised to contact.our claims department via these details:
Assigned Claims Agent: David Morgan.

Email:[email protected]
Phone Number:+44 7011148891
Quote Your Reference Number as UK/9420X2/68 when

you are filing your claims. Congratulations once more from all our members of
Staff.
Mr Edeware Richer.
Online Co-ordinator

WINNER OF THE WEEK BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY:

NB: Due to recent reports of scam mails claiming association with THE BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS The Company has decided to fund winners claims processes including the shippment of their cash prizes and processing

Der WEB.DE SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066

Mortar x2
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a few of those. I sent some responses but they give up easily.

And I didn't say anything suspicious. I just asked how to get the money. Once I asked if I had to go there to take the money.

As I said, they never answered.
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hit them up again. A little interest usually will get the lads to reply

Mortar x2
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know. I have so many children in need of new homes, people with cancer, and unknown relatives that have died recently, and fortunes that have been forgotten in some bank in Nigeria Very Happy
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotto scams, usually always advance fee fraud, it`s the job offer scams that usually turn into cheque scams. these guys are hard to get off script, so not much chance of photo trophies, but like everything else in baiting, there are exceptions. it`s usually a good idea to play these guys straight, mess around with the documents they send you, blurring them can be fun, simply shrink the picture smaller than your avatar, save it, then enlarge it back to the original size and send it back with a slap!don`t do it too much with the same Lad, he`ll suspect you are wasting his time and drop you. if and when you do get them off script, exploit it as best you can Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NB: Due to recent reports of scam mails claiming association with THE BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS The Company has decided to fund winners claims processes including the shippment of their cash prizes and processing.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The math is a bit large for cheques, 500,000, they`re hardly going to send lots of small cheques totalling that amount then accidentally send more and ask you to send back the remainder, i`d say they`d pay everything up to the security company who`ll then need the clearance fees.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a straightforward pay your charges for courier. I find lotto lads boring but some love them.Don't forget to ask for your winning certificate with your name on it. Then slap if it doesn't have a RSOT.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
Lotto scams, usually always advance fee fraud, it`s the job offer scams that usually turn into cheque scams.

Beg to differ, Sam. Actually, its very possible that this is going to morph into a fake cheque scam pretty quickly. The NB is there to suck in those vics that are wary of "advanced fees" and those who do not have the money for fees.
Quote:
The Company has decided to fund winners claims processes including the shippment of their cash prizes and processing
The scammer will send an "advance" on the lotto win to cover the fees involved. The vic, not knowing that the cheque is fake, cashes it and sends the fees WU or MG to the courier company. We all know what happens next.

There is/was a very similar thing going by snail mail recently, run by a scammer group out of Canada. Hundreds of people in the US received a "winning notification" in the mail, along with a cheque for around $4000. They were instructed to call their "claims agent" who told them that the cheque was to cover the fees for handling their lotto win. Of course, they were told to cash the cheque, wait for it to "clear" and send the money to the lotto company/courier/scammers by WU.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got an e-mail from the "New Mexico Lottery" with an office in Colorado, the main contact in Switzerland, and a bank to contact in Germany. I just wonder how confused the person was typing it?

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SF, you learn something new here everyday. Thanks. these scumbags will try anything.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic