SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Personally, I see nothing wrong with these answers...

View next topic
View previous topic

Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

starstarstarstar
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAAHAHA! Makes me think of a couple of my answers!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes me wish I'd actually attended school. I'd have loved to fill in an exam like that.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so funny. Love the find x answer. Laughing Laughing

Here is another one

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^How did my paper get plagarized and put on the internet? It originally said "...boys are icky".

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4

Last edited by PRS Girly Girl on Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marsupial
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always liked this one...

> > > Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat)
> > > or endothermic (absorbs heat)?> > >> > >> > >
> > > Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs
> > > using Boyle's Law (gas cools off when it expands and
> > > heats up when it is compressed) or some variant. One
> > > student, however, wrote the following:> > >> > >
> > >> > > First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is
> > > changing in time.> > >> > >> > >
> > > So we need to know the rate that souls are moving
> > > into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think
> > > that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to
> > > Hell, it will not leave - therefore, no souls are
> > > leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell,
> > > lets look at the different religions that exist in
> > > the world today. Some of these religions state that
> > > if you are not a member of their religion, you will
> > > go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these
> > > religions and since people do not belong to more
> > > than one religion, we can project that all souls go
> > > to Hell.> > >> > >> > >
> > > With birth and death rates as they are, we can
> > > expect the number of souls in Hell to increase
> > > exponentially.> > >> > >> > >
> > > Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in
> > > Hell since Boyle's Law states that in order for the
> > > temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same,
> > > the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added.
> > > This gives two possibilities:> > >> > >> > >
> > > 1.. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the
> > > rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature
> > > and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell
> > > breaks loose.
> > > 2.. Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate
> > > faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the
> > > temperature and pressure will drop until Hell
> > > freezes over> > >> > >
> > > So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to
> > > me by Ms Andrea Banyan during my Freshman year, that
> > > "...it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep
> > > with you" and take into account the fact that I
> > > still have not had sexual relations with her, then,
> > > #2 cannot be true. Thus I am sure that Hell is
> > > exothermic and will not freeze.
> > >
> > > The student received the only "A" given!

Mars
The Kuddly Koala
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some (apparently) genuine GCSE English answers:

Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert and travelled by Camelot. The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.
The Greeks were a highly sculptured people, and without them we wouldn't have history. The Greeks also had myths. A myth is a female moth
Actually, Homer was not written by Homer, but by another man of that name.
Socrates was a famous Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. Socrates died from an overdose of wedlock. After his death, his career suffered a dramatic decline.
In the Olympic games, Greeks ran races, jumped, hurled the biscuits, and threw the java.
Julius Caesar extinguished himself on the battlefields of Gaul. The Ides of March murdered him because they thought he was going to be made king. Dying, he gasped out: "Tee hee, Brutus."
Joan of Arc was burn to a steak and was canonised by Bernard Shaw. Finally, Magna Carta provided that no man should be hanged twice for the same offence.
In midevil times most people were alliterate. The greatest writer of the futile ages was Chaucer, who wrote many poems and verses and also wrote literature.
Another story was William Tell, who shot an arrow through an apple while standing on his son's head.
It was an age of great inventions and discoveries. Gutenberg invented removable type and the Bible. Another important invention was the circulation of the blood. Sir Walter Raleigh is a historical figure because he invented cigarettes and started smoking
Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died of this.
During the Renaissance, history began. Christopher Columbus was a great navigator who discovered America whilst cursing about the Atlantic. His ships were called the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Fe.
The sun never set on the British Empire because the British Empire is in the East and the sun sets in the West.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha...reminds me of an answer to the final question of my Standard Grade (Scottish equivelant of GSCE's) french exam..

Basically, it was a cartoon picture of two men standing on a tiny desert island, and one is looking a bit miffed at the other, whilst saying something in French. The question was basically something along the lines of "Why is John angry with Fred?"

I couldnt be bothered working it out (I had failed anyway haha) so I just wrote " Because Fred has crashed Johns car". Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can remember a music exam in school in which I tried hard to fail - I ended with 10 out of 100. the William Tell Overture told the story of the French struggle against the Swiss invaders and plenty of crap along those lines. Funny I hadn't thought of that for at least 15 years.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very soon after Hitchhikers Guide came out, my son used one of the quotes in an English exam.

Not knowing the answer he said "it counterpoints the surrealism of the underlying metaphor"

The teacher wrote "wrong answer but better than any other answer given"

PotatoHead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A pal in standard grade RMPS came into the exam high off his brain, sat down at his table, wrote "God is a monkey" on the paper and passed out.

Best. Exam. Ever. Invigilator said "Now look, if you're just going to waste time, you may as well leave". Everyone left.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One time in my statistics class I was taking a multiple choice final exam. My grade was already a B, regardless of what I made on the exam. So, on the bubble sheet I just alternated between a, b, c, d and e letter choices. I made a nice zig zag. Well, come to find out, the test only had A-D on it, so I got an even worse grade. My grade ended up being somewhere abouts a 15. Not only that, but there was one angry teacher. Should have never told me it didnt matter what I made on the exam. That was the same teacher that took my pillow away one day in class. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At school we had to do quite a long translation from German to French. A friend of mine translated only the headline: "Im Haushaltswarengeschft" to "Dans La Quincaillerie" and capitulated. Five mistakes in three words!

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
breadcrumb
Licking Dirty Floors

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of anectodes about school. First of all: I have always been a brat and I have never been able to keep my mouth shut in school. I never did anything REALLY bad, I have just been a pain in the arse for some of my teachers (you couldnt imagine that, did you??? Laughing Laughing ).

So here are some of my "heroic" acts Wink

- I sometimes got kicked out of class from a certain teacher, cause I was disturbing his lessons sometimes by chatting with others. Everytime I got kicked out, I had to hold down the doorhandle from outside, so that he knew I was still there. Well, it happened that the shape of the door handle had the form of an "U", so I simply stuck my wallet into it, so that it stayed down and went for a smoke Wink (I was 18 or so then, so was allowed to smoke Wink). When I came back with something to eat in my hands, my teacher waited outside the classroom and gave me a funny look. After that, everytime he kicked me out, he added: "And no smoking and dont get yourself something to eat" Laughing Laughing

- Same teacher. He happened to have what we call in german "fades Auge", which means, that one eyes is more closed than the other. During one test he thought he would have caught me cheating (cheating in school is nothing special here in austria, and everyone does it and the teachers know about it). When he told me, that I was cheating, I only replied: "You couldnt have seen this with 1 1/2 eye" Wink

- Same teacher again. When thinking of it now, I really wonder that he didnt kill me back then. So I got kicked out of class again. After getting bored outside I went to a neighbour class and borrowed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote "May I come back in?" on the paper and pushed it under the door into the classroom. A few minutes later it came back out the same way with a big "NOOOO" written on it. He did have a fine sense of humour too Laughing Laughing

- I once glued a coin onto the stone floor in front of the class door with super glue. It was fun to watch all the people trying to pick it up. It stayed there for a LOOOONG time Laughing Laughing

- Same teacher as above: When already owning a car, I came late to class and told the teacher that I had problems with the car. He looked at me (I have always been on the heavy side), grinned and asked: "Did the axle break?" Laughing Laughing

- Another teacher. A really mean, but also funny guy. Beginning of class, where he always tested the stuff we learned last time. So he looked at me, grinned and said: "BC, raise your arm please". I did so, and his reply was: "Goood, we have a volunteer...tell me what you know about...." Sneaky bastard... Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one cracks me up every time:

Quote:
The following concerns a question in a physics degree exam:

"Describe how to determine the height of a skyscraper with a barometer."

One student replied:

"You tie a long piece of string to the neck of the barometer, then lower the barometer from the roof of the skyscraper to the ground. The length of the string plus the length of the barometer will equal the height of the building."

This highly original answer so incensed the examiner that the student was failed immediately. The student appealed on the grounds that his answer was indisputably correct, and the university appointed an independent arbiter to decide the case.

The arbiter judged that the answer was indeed correct, but did not display any noticeable knowledge of physics. To resolve the problem it was decided to call the student in and allow him six minutes in which to provide a verbal answer that showed at least a minimal familiarity with the basic principles of physics.

For five minutes the student sat in silence, forehead creased in thought. The arbiter reminded him that time was running out, to which the student replied that he had several extremely relevant answers, but couldn't make up his mind which to use. On being advised to hurry up the student replied as follows:

"Firstly, you could take the barometer up to the roof of the skyscraper, drop it over the edge, and measure the time it takes to reach the ground. The height of the building can then be worked out from the formula H = 0.5g x t squared. But bad luck on the barometer."

"Or if the sun is shining you could measure the height of the barometer, then set it on end and measure the length of its shadow. Then you measure the length of the skyscraper's shadow, and thereafter it is a simple matter of proportional arithmetic to work out the height of the skyscraper."

"But if you wanted to be highly scientific about it, you could tie a short piece of string to the barometer and swing it like a pendulum, first at ground level and then on the roof of the skyscraper. The height is worked out by the difference in the gravitational restoring force T =2 pi sqr root (l /g)."

"Or if the skyscraper has an outside emergency staircase, it would be easier to walk up it and mark off the height of the skyscraper in barometer lengths, then add them up."

"If you merely wanted to be boring and orthodox about it, of course, you could use the barometer to measure the air pressure on the roof of the skyscraper and on the ground, and convert the difference in millibars into feet to give the height of the building."

"But since we are constantly being exhorted to exercise independence of mind and apply scientific methods, undoubtedly the best way would be to knock on the janitor's door and say to him 'If you would like a nice new barometer, I will give you this one if you tell me the height of this skyscraper'."

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I smuggled a piece of ferrous sulfide and a small bottle of acid into a physics class and at the end of the class popped the ferrous sulfide into the acid and hid it behind the pipes under a sink.

They had to evacuate a whole wing of the school. For those who are chemically challenged, ferrous sulfide plus acid produces hydrogen sulfide - rotten egg gas.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh, and for a school fund raiser gala we sold balloons inflated with hydrogen at 25 cents each. We tied each balloon to a piece of string with a half knot and many of them came undone right in the school hall where we had our stall. We tied another balloon to a long piece of string and put a patch of tape on the top of it and charged 10 cents to retrieve the balloons.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Dresden
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing Equity at law school, which probably is the hardest subject in law school. People were sent mad by the course, and every year many students freaked out. There also had been a tradition of bomb threats being made in the test.

It was a 3 hour paper, 4 essays. I spent an hour and a half on the 1st essay, and realised I was going to fail. I was pondering repeating 4th year, the shame, my average going down the toilet..being unemployed and begging with a tin cup...when suddenly a policeman ran into the exam room and said 'There's been a bomb threat made, everyone out of the building now!.'

The exam was postponed to a date 2 weeks later, and I was able to cram and pass - with a 58 all up. How different might things have been, if someone had not decided to make a bomb threat on that day.

Oh..btw - no bomb went off.

20:54:52 (non friend) ruth4mens: no dey spoil my runs
20:54:31 (non friend) ruth4mens: thunder strike uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
'The defendant says, that it was a negligent thing for the plaintiff to get up on the trampoline wearing roller skates. There is no doubt, that as a general proposition, that is correct,'

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic