SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Trying for a trophy - pray for me - Update

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad who was set the task of symbolically re-enacting the act of sacrifice by the Norse god in binding the - see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103326 - is still holding out with plea after plea. In recent days he's been pleading the need to "relocate" to avoid his killer stepmother and corrupt cops! Finally he seems to have snapped:

Quote:
l got your mail, l am very happy to hear that from you, l promise to do my tast this month, Okay.
l will update you when l am through with my relocting.

Marcus, priest of Odin, wasn't impressed:

Quote:
Is this a serious suggestion? "This month" could signify up to seventeen days. By Gungnir's point, what amount of activity could require that length of time?
Provide an explanation of the activity you need to carry out, and the reasoning behind any time estimates. I will then decide whether or not to grant you this extension.

I think the problem with this is that he can't find anyone who looks enough like the guy in the original pix he sent. I wouldn't normally have tried for a trophy pic under the circumstances, but this bait turned weird and I had to risk it...

I fear that a Hall Of Shame candidate will be my reward!

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Tell your mugu that you have consulted some very old biblical scroles.
You have found to your surprise that he may be able to use
a substitute person of his trust to do this for him. No children
But if he uses this methos there will have to be some extra demanding photos. The money would be more. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad has just come up with the lamest excuse ever in my experience.

Some background; the initial scam email included this sentence:

Quote:
Unfortunately my father died from protracted diabetes.

OK. What does the Lad tell me about why he can't do the task (or as he puts it, "tast"):

Quote:
the reason why l ask you to give me more time is that in my community we dont forbid Dogs.

My Late Father Death, my stepmother use Dog to killed my father through sitten dog to his accident, ever since them we have been forbiden dogs.

That is the reason why l ask you to give me time to relocate and have that time to do my tast.

I replied, as Marcus, Priest of Odin, with icy precision:

Quote:
You are lying!

asked Elizabeth how your father had died and she showed me the initial emails. You stated that he had died from "protracted diabetes". This is not caused by dog bites!

This pathetic deception bodes ill for you. We who worship the Aesir hold sacred the pledged word and the need for honesty between us.

Complete the task and forward the evidence within fourteen days or you will be outcast without hope of redemption.

I have a feeling I won't get this trophy. However, never let it be said I didn't try!

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Last edited by Yastreb on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I will give you one piece of advice. Whenever you are going for a trophy you should always just assume that it is never going to come. The reason why I do that is because most of the time it actually won't come, but mostly because your life will just be less stressful while you wait to see what happens. Never let a lad stress you out for any reason.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb:

I do believe that the mugu is giving you a window of opportunity.

Quote:
That is the reason why l ask you to give me time to relocate and have that time to do my tast.

This is a great opportunity to consult you board of directors to substitute the dog for another animal, or come up with an equal task.

Your mugu still very much in the bait. Remember the key to baiting patience.
You were somewhat to harsh with the mugu. At final stages when you want that trophy there are only hints about being rejected. specially when the board was thinking of giving him more money Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbero,

Thanx for the tip.

This Lad has been amusing me with excuse after excuse, whine after whine, to the point where the trophy would be a major bonus.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going through a similar scenario - my lad is refusing to pose for a photo holding a very simple sign (no loaves, bread, baptisms etc required).

I'm not concerned - the fact that I am really p***ing him off by requesting the photo before paying his "Barrister" $7300 every time I email him gives me enough satisafaction.

If the pic comes through, it is most definitely a bonus.

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - [email protected] [email protected]

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic