SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

james wanders Togo

View next topic
View previous topic

pagegina
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent my lad from Nigeria to Togo to pick up his stipend to start his branch of our church. If you'll recall, this is the cheeto bath taking, head shaving, prison tattoo getting lad. I finally got him to go on safari after a brief struggle. Here's his latest communique...from Togo (Yay me!!)

Its really nice to send you this mail: I have been in Lome for some hours now and I have been looking for how to loccate the address, but could not. I want you to get me the phone number so that I can reach him on the phone since the number on the address is a postal number and you cant get some one with it.

I am a stranger here and would not want to stay more than necessary,So, make haste and get him informed about my beeing around here for some hours now.

I just got a Togo phone number as I got to the place, you can reach me with this number 002289668964. Please to have me in a safer corner, Please I would prefer you calling me on the phone so as to save me the risk of going from place to place since I do not understand the French language that they speak here, together with running into extra expenses.

Th BP 2232 , I was made to understand that it is a postal box number and not a house number, you can equally get the Rev Ewinks house number so as to make thing easier for me.

I really hope to hear from you via phone very urgently because I will not be able to come back to this cyber cafe again to check my mail. This cafe is right along the Boulevard Du Mono and I could not locate the house .

Thank you very much as I am eagerly expecting to hear from you.

And then he emailed again

Dear Rev.constantinely,

Please, I do not want to be stranded over here,make haste and get me his number since there is no way I can get the B P number here.
I will be leaving here by tomorrow,So do every thing possible to get me every thing in place so as to avoid getting things wrong.

I will be waiting to hear from you in few hours time or I will go bck to my country

Thank you

Is that desperation that I smell? He seems a little scared poor little guy.

"I met few people and showed them the thing and few were able to dictate what you dictated about the thing."

"This was very painful because a sharp object was used to pierce my body and after that the dark pigment was used on it which entered into my body for the colouration."

"I have been diagnosed of Cancer of Lungs and Oesophagus due to Bomb explosure I inhale during my escape"
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful. Congraulations!!!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke [email protected]

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot [email protected] Jumbo
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to beware members of the rival congregation -- he will be able to recognize them as they all wear pants. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pagegina's post-to-trophy-ratio doesn't fail to amaze me. Shocked

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari confirmed as the IP in the email was a Togo Telecom one...

Can a mod show her how to put the hat in her sig? She certainly deserves it.

Shaved, tattooed and travelled. Now all he needs is to be arrested and buggered. Laughing

x6 Mortar x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice on Pagegina clapping

To get a safari hat in your sig, put this in your sig via your profile:

Code:
:pith:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!! clapping

Tell him the address was indeed a post box and he can meet the reverend at (insert a distant place here).

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic