SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Beyond the tattoo

View next topic
View previous topic

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody thought of a branding iron as opposed to a tattoo? Just asking.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep Twisted Evil it would be nigh on impossible, although scarification is used by some tribes in Africa, they`d all have very specific meanings, it could be bad juju to have branding scars, it would be worth researching though, i`d like to know more about the tribal scarification, here i come google!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My understanding is that it's harder to remove burn scars from branding irons than tattoos. Twisted Evil It would be lovely if you could get a lad to go through with it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0728_040728_tvtabooscars_2.html , here`s a little bit from National Geographic

Edit... Shocked NSFW
http://www.randafricanart.com/Scarification_and_Cicatrisation_among_African_cultures.html

Edit again, put a comma in the link....again Rolling Eyes

Mod edit: Added a NSFW as there is partial nudity. Eight

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
OW OW OW Shocked

The comma is interfering with the first link, by the way...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branding might be asking a bit too much? But a lot of Africans wear their tribal scars with pride.

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The wrong design may send a willing Lad fleeing though, i did a small project on the Maori a while ago, The original Maori tattoos, or Ta Moko were actually carved into the skin, so it was a combination of tattooing and scarification. each one being individual to the wearer, amazing stuff

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic