SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tooty Frooty/Russian Model/Mafia Gangster- Now Audio

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh. Someone's mad at me. Very Happy

Tooty Frooty to Gangster wrote:
fuck u

txxx

I doubt it would be in character for Dxxx to be a smartass and ask what's wrong with the letter u or to deliberately interpret it like it's "fuck u txxx."

Last edited by Dolores on Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely Dolores

- I'll send him an e-mail tonight disclosing that Lxxxxx is safe and in Marseilles waiting for a plane. Maybe she gets on the wrong plane or maybe she doesn't know where Lome is, but now I know that Lome is 180 kms from Accra and Buduburam Refugee Camp is 30 miles west of Accra that trip would qualify as a safari - and it crosses an international border too.

I'll look up the airline timetables and sort out a suitable flight - maybe Monday.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Monday or Tuesday will work. Dxxx estimates four or five days before he can find her! Of course, if we end up needing more time, there are always rival gangs to delay him and whatnot.
Gangster to Tooty Frooty wrote:
Txxx,

Is bad idea insult man who going to kill you. The more angry you making me, the more you to be hurt before death.

I have find city where Lxxx staying now. It take at most four, five day to finding Lxxx in city, and then she will be catch like butter in ovenmitt. After now I am not letting her to be model, she to be callgirl walking street so she will rellizing how nice I being before she run way like traytoring bitch.

Before I killing you, I cutting off all finger from your hand and polish bone to string on necklace for Lxxx. I cut holes in bone to set dimond in so sparckle, make very prity.

Seeing you soon yes!

Dxxx

[Edit]Aaaaand he's still mad! Didn't even bother with names this time! Laughing
Tooty Frooty to Gangster wrote:
FUCK U AGAIN

BASTAD

Okay, I can't resist...
Gangster to Tooty Frooty wrote:
Tu,

Why you wanting fuck me? I do not like to having sex with man. I am not homogay for you so deceased to saying you fuck me. What Lxxx would say if she knowing you ask me for sex, ah?

I cutting off your manstick when finding you because for this.

Dxxx
That's what he gets for giving me a SECOND chance to do that!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit of an epic - but so's the journey, and I think we need him hot to trot Dolores, so I am teasing him with the possibility of more photos and requesting a pledge of abstinence from him Laughing

Of course, one way or another, she'll end up in Lome - the armpit of Africa and give Txxx come hither looks from there.

I think he's letting you down with those short e-mails so I'll get to work on the phone again and see if I can get him into another frenzy. I can barely hear what he says - so I'll try to write a script that it doesn't matter what he says.

Quote:
Hello again my loving boy Txxx

I sorry for the delay in not speaking to you but I had to run like hell from Dxxxx when I smashed him on head. I now wishing I finish him then you know how much I hating man who speaks so bad to you and who treats me so bad.

You know if I dont smash him he is so drunk he would be very rude with me and I know you dont want that. I saved for you all of me and you know how much happy I can make you. I stoled Dxxx's laptop and I see when he went to model work he sneaked fotografic of me. That man is much preverted, but now we will be close soon I maybe send you fotografics he did. I think if that prevert see me like this then my loving boy must see it too.

I got plane booked to take me later today, but I near die when I see it going back to Paris. It has another stop in front of that in Lyons , then after Paris it go to you, but that will be Tuesday. Maybe in Paris I go shop for some nice clothing for me to wear for you and girly things you like me to wear. I have all my banking stuff with me and cards, but I still only have that busted fone, so you try to ring me. I dont know why you cant make it work. Like I said it only works with Xxxxxx number cause Dmitri stolen it.

I scared to get new one in case Dxxxx tracking it. He was working KGB and they do much elektronic snooping and I have much dread what he do to me if he gets hands on me now after what I done. I dont want you going with any girl from now so you saving up for me, and if you say you do that I send you fotografics that nasty prevert Dxxxx did when I was not looking.

I will be dreaming what we do together soon and I hoping you do so too.

BiBi from your girl Lxxx

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've finally edited my long conversation with Tooty Frooty, and though it started well enough, it soon degenerated into a verbal slanging match with threat and counter threat. He called me a 'monkey' and I said I'd make him squeal like a pig, but I'm sure we'll get over these trifling disputes. Laughing

http://www.mediamax.com/pyle_gomer/Hosted/TootyFrootyTheMonkeyAndThePigEdit.mp3

I'll ring him again later today and see if we can make up Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic