SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got this girl totally convinced that I'm genuinely in love. (wasn't that difficult! lol!) I believe she thinks she has a genuine 'live one' in me.

I've hinted that I want to bring her over to london for a visit. She seems keen which surprised me because she's known to be a scammer who lures men to Ghana.

The thing is..I need some advice as to how to play this and the tools/documents needed to get her on a mini safari or something! She's not stupid. That's clear. She's a regular pro at this so I have to play this subtly.

My letters to her have been dead straight building up to 'this burning desire in my heart' (heartburn?). She reads everything and replies to what I write. No script at all.

She's in Ghana.

Do I simply point her to an international airport where 'her ticket will be waiting for her on the day of the flight' ?

I'm loathe to end this bait just like that because I'm sure there's something more I could do..just haven't come up with it yet.

I can drag out the exchange of letters for a long time..but now I want it to lead somewhere relevant to the whole ethos of baiting.

Any suggestions most welcomed.

Need them soon because one idea I had was to write and tell her I'm going to book her ticket next Monday and then she'll recieve an e-mail from my secretary telling her that I've been in a accident over the weekend ( the setup for this has already been prepared). That would give me some breathing space and allow for an exchange of letters from my hospital bed. maybe get my secretary to suggest she sends me flwers?

I'll wait for any replies to this post.....

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always send her ticket to the embassy by diplomatic courier. As your friends is in the foreign service.

Obviously, you'll have to send it to a city in Ghana. I would suggest that you send her to Lagos, or Benin. They are in Ghana aren't they?

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Lagos and Benin City are in Nigeria, and the Republic of Benin is its own country, I believe. Wink

[Edit] Oh, I get it, you were joking about a safari. Embarassed Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It really depends on how long you want to drag it out? The longer it is the more suspicious she/he might get. Use the accident angle but don't make it (the accident) too serious, you might get some sympathy.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah..I think I'll go with the accident scenario for now...see where that leads.

Dolores..love the facial hair..I live in Espa�a so I know about these things.

Laughing

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also like the mild accident scenario. Have your secretary say great things about you. Stuff like how sweet, kindhearted and/or lonely you are. It might be tricky with the language differences, but you might be able to create the impression that your secretary has a thing for you. A little competition might make your new girlfriend in Ghana go the extra mile to prove her love. Don't lay it on too thick or you might scare "her" off.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that suggestion GG.. it's not often I have women fighting over me! Sad

Wink

Her English is passable..certainly better than any vlad I've come across.

Many thanks.

roccomp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clint-Thrust wrote:

Dolores..love the facial hair..I live in Espa�a so I know about these things.
Laughing

It is not funny Clint, neither TRUE.
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..but an amusing comment I thought...

Wink

Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Now I stopped writing for a few days..preparing for the �accident� scenario and a letter from my �PA� who is quite protective of me!

March 10th

Hello honey how are you doing?

March 10th
Sxxxxey my love
i miss u i waited o haer from u u but no sign of u i didnt have ur mail yesterday and today too i feel soo sad. i miss u and dont know what to dop now. i have nothing else to do than to mail u . all i want u to know is that,,,, i love u and want to be withu soon take care i love u. honey can u give me ur phone number so i can call u? am waiting to hear from u back sooner take care i love u........ loxxa

March 11th
hello honey how are u and how have u been doing there. i miss u and dont know why u have not been mailing me. i miss u take care.......

ENTER SARA HARRIS, MY PA..

Dear Ms. TwXXXXoah,

My name is Sara Harris and I am the PA to Mr. StXXley BXXXr and MXXX NXXXe, the partners who run this business.

Please forgive the delay in writing to you. I have some unfortunate news.

Mr. BXXer was involved in a fairly serious accident on Saturday. He was in a coma for 2 days but has now awoken.

He is currently recovering in a London hospital with a broken arm and a fractured leg.

His recovery will be slow but this evening he insisted I access his private mail and inform you of the situation immediately.

SXXXXX is a lovely man so forgive my interest. I have read your exchange of mail and all I will say is that I hope you are serious about this relationship.

He has been hurt in the past and I have been with him for many years and I feel close to him and will protect him from anything that might harm him... especially now he is in hospital.

Mr. BXXXr requested that I bring him any mail and photos from you.

I can find no recent photos but I will take him your recent messages tomorrow. I'm sure he will appreciate them.

He will have his lap top tomorrow, but the medical staff has advised him to rest.

You may contact him on the e-mail address you have for him.

If you have any questions, you may contact me on this address.

I will be with him to help with any mail he wishes to write.

Once again, I apologize for the delay but Mr. BXXXr's condition meant we couldn't contact you any sooner.

Yours sincerely,

Sara Harris

PA BXXXXXXble Models

honey pls get well sooner. am sick when u are sick and am fit when u are. i cant go on without u .tae care i wish u a speedy recovery. kisses

+ SHE SENT ME A GET WELL ECARD...awwwww....just as she was going to get my WU money....

Now I'll play this injury scenario a while longer and then send the money to a good friend about 100kms away from her...

..could be my first mini safari!!! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic