SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The scumbags we're dealing with

View next topic
View previous topic

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has zero comedy value. The scammer doesn't pose with a goofy sign. I did this for the sole reason of seeing if they would continue the scam once they learned my character was African-American.

Not only did they continue, the ending, well, is incredibly vile and inhuman beyond even where I thought they would go. I'd say "enjoy", but I would hope you wouldn't.

http://homerjfong.mugus.com/Dennis.htm

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
tritium
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember that scammers are nothing but thieves. They don't who the hell they steal from, as long as they get what they want. They will say anything and use any excuse to further that goal. They'd likely do the same to friends and family if only they could.

The Modest Mugu: "My dear,You are making me to fall laughter any time any day.Your words concerning black mens pennis,I dont really know.but people arround the world says that black man pennis is big.Anyway,I have not seen white mens pennis but to my own understanding it is the same God that created us all."

A Scared Lad: "his me nog peter i think some one have just hack my box and is nname is usman bello..."
troglodite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know vile first-hand. I'd call the ending rude, but I wouldn't call it vile or inhuman. Yeah they are scum. No condolences, nada, and they chewed out the "daughter" for calling them on the carpet for fraud.
stargazer3451

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember in high school being taught the pyramid of needs. How it works for those unfamiliar ins and outs of this, the first thing people worry about is food and shelter, these being the base. Once these are satisfied then one searches for love and on up to the peak. I guess that before you can care for or respect others one must first care for and respect ones self. Obviously our mugu targets have no respect for themselves, how else can we explain how they are so easliy duped into supplying photos of themselves with dead fish in their mouths?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic