SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake Reverened wants to rip my church off

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this email in my Father O'H account, so he thinks he can rip my church off does he, we'll see about that Evil or Very Mad, bait in progress:

Quote:
The Lxxxxx Wxxxx Ixxxxx Cxxxxx. (x.x.x.x.x)
xx, Axxxxx Axxxxx, Rxxxxx Rxxxxx,
Off Mxxxxx Ixxxxx, Plateau State.
Nigeria.
P.O.Box xxxxxx

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, It was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me.

My name is , I am 74 years old and I am the Senior Assistant Pastor of the Church, The Lxxxxx Wxxxx Ixxxxx Cxxxxx. (x.x.x.x.x), here in Plateau State Nigeria. I was formally at Southern Africa, where I used to handle the Church Branch in Cape Town, South Africa before my call back to Nigeria to carry on with the work of our lord Jesus Christ as a multiple mission.

Our Church Headquarters was established in 1915 in the Federal Republic of Ireland, whereby we have been able to have so many branches all over the world excluding the United State of America, People's Republic of China, Poland, Austria, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Trinidad and Tobago, India, Japan, Philippines, Madagascar, Finland, Malawi, Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Indonasia.

However, was the Church financial Godfather before he was murdered during the introduction of the Sharia Law in the Northern Part of Nigeria in 2001. Which comprised Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Benue, Maiduguri, Yobe, Yola, Nassarawa and Jos where Rev. Green was killed by some Muslim youths. He was seen by some Islamic fanatics here as a threat to the implementation of the law due to the kind of respect he commands amongst the Christians and non Christians communities here in Jos.

It was, during the religious riot that took place in Jos in 2001, in the Church, on a fateful Sunday morning, when he was preaching, that he was burnt to death. was a kind and easy going man and helpful to the less privileged. He used all his resources in helping widows in the Church and even beyond.

However, we just got an awareness from late Personal Lawyer that he had donated the sum of 15.5 Million Dollars to the contribution in the administration of the work of our lord Jesus Christ and it is lying with a Bank in Lagos State, Nigeria.

The entire Church Committee has put together opinions that we should donate this money to the United State for more effective branches of the Church of the Lord and also helping people such as widows and orphans with the money, which is the major reason why we have contact you to help the Church with this project by carrying out this objective.

Remember, this project is that of the Lord and requires Honesty, Trustworthiness, Straightforwardness, Kindness and Devotion. However, if you know that you can handle this money and use for the said purposes, kindly get back to us for more information.

We shall let you know more about this virtue as soon as you get this letter and you are able to respond at your own convenient time.

Yours truly,

Assistant Pastor,
The Lxxxxx Wxxxx Ixxxxx Cxxxxx. (x.x.x.x.x)

Gave a standard reply:

Quote:
Dear Reverend Pxxx Gxxxxx,

Thank you for your email, my church would be very interested in getting the $15.5 million dollars that is in the Nigerian bank, what can I do to help you?

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Meow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rip off? Looks to me like he's GIVING you 15 million dollars...
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, for which my church will have to pay numerous fees Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

all of witch im sure you will pay

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
Meow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's a small price to pay considering the large sum of money you are going to receive afterwards.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I feel sorry for he mugu. He does not know he has encountered a demented baiter. I wonder where you are going to send him to collect all the fees your church has to pay.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic