SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beach Boys plus!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for the next few hours.
I have just watched the Beach Boys 'Good Vibrations' concert and all I can remember is that that particular song was #1 in NZ when I was a member of the South Coast Surfers. If the waves weren't up we just listened to music and 'hung out'. Wink
I remember the day that we went up the beach in a Vdub and the tide came in and we had to carry the Vdub around the rocks to the main beach to get back to the Combi.
Them were the days.
David Bowie has just started so excuse me, I have to go.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All I need now is Bruce Springsteen and I will be happy.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw The Beach Boys live at the old Wembley Stadium in London back in the early 1970s. They were fantastic.

They were supporting Elton John. Shocked Third on the bill was the Eagles, then Joe Walsh, and below them Rufus (featuring Chaka Khan)! I still have the framed concert poster as proof. Tickets cost the princely sum of �3.50 (approx. US$ 7.00)!

I also saw David Bowie in the early 1970s at Bridlington Spar, during the Ziggy Stardust phase. Best concert I've ever been to. Saw Eric Clapton in concert there as well.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet Sounds is still my all time favourite album.

I remember at the time 'Good Vibrations' came out, it was the most expensive single ever, and had taken months to make. The revolutionary sounding therramin used on the track was a novelty instrument from the 1920's!

Best concert ever for me is a tossup between Frank Zappa at the Weatherfield Apollo and Pink Floyd doing The Wall at Earl's Court, London.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

Best concert ever for me is a tossup between Frank Zappa at the Weatherfield Apollo ....

Only a Corrie fan would get that! Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw them in Calgary early 70's... There were so many guys on stage there couldn't have been anybody left on the Beach... Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic