SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did someone forward my main email?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ridcully
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After years of not getting scam emails I'm suddenly getting two or three a day. I know you folk are smart enough to get my account but I cannot imagine why anyone would pass it on.

If anyone did do this please stop. If it is a coincidence then accept my aplogies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All it takes is one post of your email on the internet and the lads have a new addy to spam. I don't think anyone here is smart enough to 'get your account' and if they were, why would they? We are into fighting scammers, not giving them addies. Confused

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ridcully

As jojobean said, no one here would do that, it is more likely your email was taken from the net,,, Cool

no one here would give out the email addresses of anyone else except a scammer's email...

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty unlikely Ridcully - we know who our targets are, and baiting a baiter is highly disapproved of.

My main e-mail accounts can't get spam or scam mail as they only get mail from approved addies, otherwise I use tossable addies. It's like baiting, I make sure I can't get spam or scam mail where I don't want it, so I will never have to accuse anyone.

If your addie has gone on a list somewhere I'm afraid it'll probably get it for life now. Sad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you explain why you think someone here would do that? It is kind of a huge claim to accuse us of something like this. If anyone actually did this and was caught they would be banned from the site and they know it. It would be hard to make any enemies in just 7 days and 10 posts but it has been done.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
chowdahead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my yahoo address hadnt had any spam for about 2 years now its flooded, i dont know why I mean I know why but it just hits just from one post somewhere and then its hard to ever get them to stop
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
then its hard to ever get them to stop
I would say that it is impossible. It will never stop. You have to change your address. The best way is to have one address that is only for family and friends, one for business, one for sign ups, etc.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
chowdahead
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my yahoo was my sign ups email, it now has becoem sign ups and baits
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ridcully,

I confess, I didn't pass on your email. I did however post your name, address, date of birth, and social security number on please.spam.me.com. The scammers may have used this information to obtain your email address. I'll delete the post immediately and the spam should stop. Razz

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ridcully wrote:
After years of not getting scam emails I'm suddenly getting two or three a day. I know you folk are smart enough to get my account but I cannot imagine why anyone would pass it on.

If anyone did do this please stop. If it is a coincidence then accept my aplogies.

Apologies accepted Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic