SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here and already having fun :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I am new at this forum and at scambaiting as well. I wanted to share one of my baits (the funiest so far).

The scammer�s mail is quoted:

Quote:
My good friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in gettingthose funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner fromparaguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my ownshare of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts andattempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failedus some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Andy Chinedu andhis email address is [email protected] ask him to send you thetotal $1.5 million which i kept for your compensation for all the pastefforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated yourefforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with mysecretary Andy Chinedu and instruct him where to send the amount toyou.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we canshare the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. in the moment,i amvery busy here because of the investment projects which me and the newpartner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwardedinstruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, sofeel free to get in touch with Andy Chinedu he will send the amount toyou without any delay.

with best regards,
barrister PhilipJoe

(I didn�t remember if had already sent an email to this guy, but I decided to take some time getting suspicious about the deal. Of course I don�t have anything against Paraguay!)

Sorry, I don�t feel comfortable with talking with this guy. Is he from Paraguay? I have heard some bad things about that country and I don�t trust them. I will not open an account in a bank over there. I thought I was dealing with you only.

Joan

Quote:
GOOD DAY JOAN

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND REAL UNDERSTOOD HOW YOU FEELINREGARDS OF YOUR QUESTION ANDY CHINEDU IS NOT FROM PARAGUAY IS MYSECERTARY AND HAVE WORKED WITH ME FOR MANY YEARS HE IS VERY GOOD MAN SOFELL FREE TO GET INTOUCH WITH HIM HE WILL SEND YOUR DRAFT TO YOU AS YOUDIRECT HIM.

MY GOOD FRIEND AS YOU CAN SEE I WILL NOT HAVE CHANCE TOHANDLE THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE OF MY NEW PATINER WILL NOT ALLWO ME TO DOSO,PLEASE CONTACT MY SECERTARY GIVE HIM YOUR FULL INFORMATION AS WHEREYOU WILL LIKE TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE.

As you see, he got a little anxious. Now I will insist that I will have no business with this from Panama. Yes, I will make this mistake and see what he will say Very Happy

Nice to be here, guys!

Last edited by joanekaf on Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story goes on:

I answered:

Hello, I am very very sorry, but as I said before, I don�t want to have any deals with people in South America, not even in Panama. I have two computer stores and I only sell to States or Europe. Panama is not my market.

Got this email:

Quote:
Dear Joan xxxx,

Is like you don't understand what i told you my secertary is not from South America,he is in Africa iam the onethat in Parageuy with my new patiner,that helped me to transfer myown share into his account what i told you to do is to contact mysecertary Andy Chinedu ask him for the draft worth $1.5m i kept for you.

Contact him with his email [email protected] or call him on his line 00229 9757 6411 tellhim how to send the draft to you

Then I kept irritating him:

Why can�t you send an email to your secretary?What if he is not who you think he is? You should know that some peoplefrom South America are comunist and they try to fool us.
Anyway, Iwill contact him, but I am kind of worried about this. Maybe I should use another email address, don�t you think?
Does he know that I amgoing to email him?
Why he is in Africa? He lives there?
Where does this guy live, by the way?
Ok, ok, I will contact him, but I rather bein business with you because I don�t trust this guy at all.

Now, he is complaining because I am delaying him. Poor guy... And he ate all the commas.

Quote:
Dear Joan xxxx,

This is part of delaying and i dont want this to be delaying i cant direct you to some body that i dont know or some body that is not good this man with family and he will not misbehave i have told him what to do all you have to do is to give your contact him with your full information.
This is his iformationa gain
[email protected] or call him on his line 00229 97576411 tell him how to send the draft to you

Last edited by joanekaf on Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Joane, welcome here.
Please do keep in mind that they usually use a script the first few emails or so, and in most cases, don't really read your first replies.
Good luck and bait safe!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic