SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scrooge McDuck's Security Photos and Videos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this is a necro but they've submitted the tenth video now. Note the following: They submitted it already some time ago but it's yet another different codec and this time my editing software couldn't open it at all and I finally got tired of struggling with it so I simply concatenated the files with mencoder. It's playable (in Linux) with mplayer but I guess that codec problems are likely. I've asked for help with getting it encoded in some different format but you should be aware of this before you start the download in case you're on a slow connection.

And here it is:
Requirements:

Result:

I'm getting somewhat tired of these idiots and don't really know what to do with them next - so what do you think we should do? So far i've had the following ideas:
1) Yet another video but in order to avoid having to make a new requirements doc I'll just tell them that the son must also prove his legitimacy now that he's acting on behalf of the recipient. That is, re-use the requirements for the third video (the running around to the Benny Hill theme).
2) Confront them with the fact that the "lawyer in the making" has presented himself as a barrister in his correspondence with the sender.
3) Have them fill out a new record form - I consider it quite possible that they break the 6500 answers by hand record by pwwbear's lad.
4) Burn them in some spectacular fashion - let them call a disservice rep that will ask them over the phone about all the ridiculous stuff they've been doing until they themselves finally ask themselves "just what the * have we been doing?"

Edit: I should probably elaborate that the reason why they state that they know that we consider racists as worse scum than them is that at first they accused 1TV5 of being racists and were promptly slapped. Then - to the great dismay of all baiters - I found out that a racist website had linked to these and decided to make the mugus at least lessen the racists' enjoyment of the videos (you might remember the thread and that we concluded that it's better not to bring that issue up anymore). The mugus obviously don't know that since it was just a coincidence. I had also planned to include a disclaimer regarding baiting and racism in the beginning of the video but since I couldn't get the files into the editing software I had to omit that.

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work again Scrooge. When I click on the link the movie plays fine under QuickTime. When I d/l the video10.avi file it played fine under Widows Media Player.

I really have no idea how much further to go with these idiots either.

Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrooge McDuck wrote:
4) Burn them in some spectacular fashion - let them call a disservice rep that will ask them over the phone about all the ridiculous stuff they've been doing until they themselves finally ask themselves "just what the * have we been doing?"

Webcam toast! Let them all go to an expensive internet cafe with a fast connection, microphone and webcam to have a (recorded) chat with several high-ranking official reps. Of course there will be problems - their microphone obviously doesn't work because you only can hear them when they call you at that nice 070x number and in return your webcam only shows a black picture.

It would be interesting to know if they simply turn off the computer or immediately start to fight in front of the cam when you ask them to sing the national anthem.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Burn them by having the scambaiting radio show chap ring them up, do it live on air. He could go over the whole history of their videos with them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Pookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic, just classic!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, great baiting! I really hope you go for the 20.

We need PERFORMANCE ART!

�Trans-Fixed�, 1974 by Chris Burden- Crucifies himself to a Volkswagen and then drives around town.

�Yams Up My Granny's Ass� by Karen Finley- Yams up�well you know�

Joe Coleman in �Mondo New York�- "Professor Mambuzu" begins a rant and then whips-out two white-mice named "Mushmouf and Pumkin'-puss." He then bites their heads off and flies into a rage. But he isn't done yet--once the audience is sufficiently scared and outraged, he pulls-out a fuse from his 19th century gambler's-vest and blows-himself-up!

Just my $.02

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nutbutter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Genius...that is all I can say.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I downloaded the movie on Monday and have been watching it in bits and pieces. I have to minimize and control my breathing as too many people would want to know what I am laughing at and not understand. I've finally finished it.

Superb baiting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bow my head and at the same time shake it in disbelief. You, sir, have made my day.

(By the way, if anybody's having issues with the original file, I can convert it to almost any format you like. My Eater webspace doesn't seem to like the large files though, so if you need it just PM me and we'll figure something out.)

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I should let you know that they've now gotten the eleventh requirements - I decided that since the mother had so much trouble jumping around on one leg, we should let the son do it too so he got the "legitimacy video requirements" (i.e. the third video, the one with the Benny Hill theme). They also got the additional instruction to lift him upside down and pour milk on his face instead of his head whenever it has to be done according to the requirements. After all, they didn't do the pouring properly in this video and if the son acts on behalf of the recipient he must obviously be legitimate too.

Whilst this bunch obviously aren't the brightest scammers in the cafe it would be a shame to drop them since if we do, they get time to run more scams and if their fortune takes a turn for the better a message in their next batch might land in a gullible victim's box. Since I'm getting tired of making up requirements for videos and am busy with other stuff than baiting we'll give them an 1TV5 form to fill out after the 11th video - that should keep them busy for a while. pwwbear's lad answered 6500 questions and obviously they've earned the opportunity to set a new record so how many should we give them? 10 000?

Jolly Roger
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tremendous work Scrooge! I can only imagine you HAVE to be paying your lad real money for this Laughing Laughing Laughing

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10,000 is a good mark to shoot for Scrooge.

Very Happy Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I have to keep thinking of the Monty Python Fish Slap Dance Rolling Eyes
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10000 questions and the whole procedure must be filmed. Laughing
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update:

They've been asked to submit an eleventh video but it was delayed because the leading actor was supposedly injured. We presumed that they wanted to buy time or something and anything that a lad does must backfire so they were told to submit the relevant medical statements so we got this:

Could it possibly be real?

The incident was apparently not caught on film since they replied like this when asked about it:

Quote:
Dear 1TV5,

We really want to make you understand when exactly this accident happened. It was as a result of the way he was being forcefully dropped by the assistant. It was after the procedure that he started feeling the pains.

The legitimacy video has been done by the son. We will send them to you shortly. Albeit it was a bit difficult for him, but we thank God everything was successful. Please when you receive them, also do us the favour by attending to it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your anticipation and God bless.

They've also been getting some attention and claim that each video costs this much to shoot:

Quote:
NOTICE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.

I, , is writing to say thanks so far, albeit it hasn't been on my favour.
I want to inform you that these previous videos have given us a lot of stress and a lot of money has been spent in the process also, (we pay about $90 for every single proceedure we submit to you. The requirements such as fish, bread, fruits, e.t.c. costs much money and time here maybe its not like that over there), even people around wonder what we do. You should consider all these facts.please my brothers and sisters, there is no way we can afford to start affresh considering when we started this.

It, however, seems likely that they now have recorded the eleventh video because they asked whether we had received the files - we haven't but I guess they'll try sending them again. They were told that the son should do the same stuff as his mum had in the third video (the one with the Benny Hill theme) but they've tried to "bargain" a bit - not very succesfully, though, I think. I no longer remember all the changes but in essence it went something like this:

Quote:
...the Security Department stated that it is fine if he performs the procedure by jumping on two legs instead of one as long as you pour twice as many glasses of milk on him. That is, if you every time when the instructions state that you should pour one glass of milk, pour two instead.

Jolly Roger
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrooge McDuck wrote:
Could it possibly be real?

A dislocated waist? There is no waist socket to dislocate.

I would make them do the video while holding a sign stating "I have a boo boo".

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm happy to report that the eleventh batch has now began to drop into the customer care box.

Jolly Roger
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic Scrooge! A bad waist? maybe it was caused by slight embarrassment at making the video on the street? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
even people around wonder what we do
Rapt audience of baiters included Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A dislocated waist?

How about it being a hernia? wouldn't that be about the right place for one?

and how does the date, 17th August, tie up with the video shootings?

you never know, it could be real, can you claim a hospital bed icon for your sig line?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
LQQK
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just too much.

What kind of fools are we dealing with here?

My sides hurt Very Happy

This thread has turned the 'survival of the fittest' theory literally on its head.

Surely they win the Darwin award for dumbest creatures on Gods planet Very Happy

Matt

Evil Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some new developments:
- we have already gotten two new videos by them and A Skinner made a couple of calls to them
- I'll post the videos ASAP but still have some editing to do with them
- these calls are made after the videos so the talk about going half-naked to the market refers to the latest video

Calling the son was problematic since the call was dropped several times but I've edited together the five calls into one:
(2.8M)

After the son A Skinner called the mother and whilst she had a different number, they are apparently both in the same place:
(1.8M)

If someone is a video conversion guru, some assistance would be appreciated - the thing is that the latest video is problematic. First they sent it as something that mplayer couldn't play but detected as "Raw DV" (Raw DV, however, usually works fine with my installation) and then a 3gp version of horrible quality and finally a .dat of slightly better quality but worse than their earlier submissions.

Jolly Roger
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Skinner made another call - this time he first called the mother and then conferenced in the son. We sent them a 10010 question form since he could've already gotten the payment but the security department now found out that he has lied to the sender about being a barrister. Here's the call:

Since these calls are fairly long, I should probably add that of the calls made to these scumbags so far, the end of the first file contains IMHO the funniest stuff.

Jolly Roger
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to know that lads enjoy wearing large bras. I'll have to remember that for the future.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
rockout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

omg!!! LOVES IT!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic