SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

dead certificate.

View next topic
View previous topic

battery
Mascot Goat Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest ASEM reads.

"Dear sir,

My husband died recently...etc etc and asked me to inform his buisness contacts at this address in the event of his death. He told me before he died that he had been doing business with an African man who was helping him make a lot of money and he gave me your address to contact."

I mostly sent it to lads I had previously been doing business with but left dormant for quite some time as I figured it would force them to go back through all their old mails and waste heaps of time. I just love the lying bullshit some of them sent back to me.

Quote:
"Dear Maggie,

I am deeply tourched by the dead of my friend , father and a brother, please accept my heartfellt condolence, i am very shocked and i pray that God give you the strength to bear the lost.

Abraham was very close to me,even when he traveled to canada i was to meet him.
To keep his ideas and ambition alive i am ready to disclose to you all the details of lucrative venture me and abraham embarked so that we can use the funds to complete his ideas and to fund his NGO.

I will send to you copies of the document for the transaction he has almost completed in Accra Ghana, i will need you to send me copy of his dead certificate to enable me apply for the release of his funds to you as the new beneficiary.
please also send me your photograph by email attachment and your direct phone number, i am presently in england and will return to Ghana very soon.

Stay well and remain bless till i hear from you."

...Which brings me to the point. Can somebody make me a "dead certificate" as I'm rather busy at the moment Very Happy

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google images has thousands:

http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=death%20certificate&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

pick one and photochop it. Or PM me the details (and what country you want the cert from) and I'll try and do it up for ya.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just so happens! Wink

*Edit* missed a bit.

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
battery
Mascot Goat Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I needed windy - saved me from the delirum of having to type http://www.google.com again.

I just thought of something even better though. Mugus asking me for a death certificate right? So what if I had a form which he had to fill in before I could send it to him - possibly because my husbands death had something to do with something legal... I'll come up with something I'm sure.

I just love how they're all sending back responses telling me that they were my husband's best friend. Totally sick the lot of them.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic