SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Busola Smith

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poor-R
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Busola�s mother is ill and needs money for medication. Being a nice chap, I send her $300 (not really) but she is too lazy to collect it from the catholic mission (toyota dealership) I sent it to in lagos.
----------------------
hello thansk for the mail am so glad to hear form you .pls can we have a chat pls�. [email protected]

Sure thing babe/ here is my phone No: (+1)206******** Why did you not send me a photo?

hello,how are u doing Jeff.hope cool over there sorry i cant call you okay cos i dont have calling card now.moreso i am not in the state right now am with my mom is Africa to see here she had accident so that is what i just came down last 2 days ago .i will be looking forward to hear from you okay have a nice day and send me your pics okay .

Hi my sweet and sexy street walker, Sorry to hear about your mother . What happened to her? here is a pic of me. Kiss, Jack Hoff CEO, NEW YORK DOG AND CAT RESCUE CENTRE, JERSEY CITY

hello baby, how are you doing ,hope great ,its so nice to hear from you ,my mom had a car accident so that is why i came down here to stay with her,i rerally love your pics ,do u have another one ,plsif you have i want to see you more okay ..missing you have a great time.looking forward to hear from you soon bye .Becky.

Hi Hun, What a shame about your mother, hop she gets well soon. I send another in in my next mail. Alos send me a photo of yourself. Must get some work done. No rest for the wicked lol. Kiss, Jack Hoff CEO, NEW YORK DOG AND CAT RESCUE CENTRE, JERSEY CITY

Hello, how are you doing baby.i miss talking to you�hope you are doing great there,pls if you have a chance we can have a chat okay ..bye miss u

Hi babe, Still I do not get the photo from you, this makes me so sad. I would love to talk to you, here is my number. (+1)206******** Jack Hoff CEO, NEW YORK DOG AND CAT RESCUE CENTRE, JERSEY CITY (+1)206*********

HELLO HONEY, HOW ARE YOU DOING ,HOPE GREAT ITS SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU.BABY I CANT CALL COS I DONT HAVE MUCH ON ME OKAY .YO KNOW I AM TALKING CARE OF MOM ,PLS BABY BEAR WITH ME OKAY.BABY I MISS TALKING TO YOU .PLS SEND ME SOME PICTURES OF YOURSELF.HOW ARE YOUR FAMILY AND WORK GOING ON�.LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU�.I LOVE YOU�.BECKY. GOD BLESS YOU

Hi Babe, No worries babe, I dig ya big style. Hope your mom is o.k. Things groovy here, family cool and sweet. Dad got a new 7 series BMW so is �driving me� mad lol Love and kisses, Jack Hoff

Hello baby ,am missing you so bad..well tell me what is going on now okay ..Good Morning �Becky

Hi Babe, I hope that you are having a great weekend. Off out to the Henrick Himmler Day parade tomorrow. Kiss Kiss Jack Hoff CEO, NEW YORK DOG AND CAT RESCUE CENTRE, JERSEY CITY (+1)206*********

hello,how are you doing ,you must be doing great there now ..how was your Sunday ,i miss talking to you.well.i want to tell you something that is making me sad ..well i dont know how you wil feel if i tell you this..i want you to help me if you can okay ..its about my mom ,my mom is going through alot of pain ..and i really needs your help so pls let me knwo if you can okay�..the Doctor told me to get some drugs for her and i dont have all the money ..so please tell me if you can help me okay.i dont mind anything that you have okay ..so she is in a bad condition right now..well you may be thinking that we have not meet in person ..please i will be looking forward to hear from you soon�.Becky.. GOD BLESS.

Thats very sad baby. I would love to help. Tell your mother that euthanasia my be the best medicine for her. I really is a wonder for old people. Kiss Jack Hoff CEO, NEW YORK DOG AND CAT RESCUE CENTRE, JERSEY CITY Phone (+1)206*******

hello baby thanks for the mail am so happy ..what can u help me with okay any amount okay cos i need to get the drugs for her okay .looking forward to hear from you ..Becky

Hi babe, I course I will help you. No need to worry, but do think about euthanasia it is really good value for for mothers conditions. Jack Hoff, CEO, NEW YORK DOG AND CAT RESCUE CENTRE, JERSEY CITY Phone (+1)206**********

Hello baby .how are you doing,well the drugs amount is $300 okay just tell me how much you can help me with okay ..cos they are going to stop treatment on her..okay wait for you baby�..Becky.

Hi babe, What is wrong with your mother, what treatment is she recieving and what drugs does she need? I still think ethunasia is your best bet but answer my questions and I would be more then willing to help. Kiss Jack Hoff

Hello, How are you doing ,hope great .well am fine here okay �.my mom had a car accident and i told u that before�.she broke her ribs and leg and internal bleeding,well ethunasia is the situatuion where someone is doing something she is enjoying �so pls just tell em if you can help or not okay ..bye

O.K. babe, I help you out but tell me which drugs she needs. I have conections in the drug would. Send me your detail babe, Kiss Jack Hoff

HELLO BABY, HOW ARE YOU DOING AND YOUR FAMILY.HOPE ITD GREAT OVER THERE.I MISS TALKING TO YOU..WELL ABOUT WHAT YOU ASK FOR THIS IS THE NAME OF THE DRUGS��Sulindac, Accutane (isotretinoin) ..WELL I WILLBE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU OKAY�HAVE A NICE TIME BABY�MISS YOU ..GOD BLESS�.

Cheer�s baby, A zitty drug. Give me your location and i will speak to my drug dealer friend. Kiss kiss Jack Hoff

hello baby,this is geting too long okay just tell me if you want to help me okay�waiting to here from you ��Becky

What are you saying. You have not even told me your location and i still have offered to help you. I�m at a loss. Jack Hoff

Hello,how are you doing,hope great�.well you know am in Africa �.i came down here bcos of her�well its getting late for the drugs pls help me if u can okay..am in Nigeria Lagos�okay looking forward to hear from you�Becky,

O.K babe, I�ll help you. Just tell me what you need, and I will do it for you. Kiss Jack Hoff

hello baby i dont need anything okay ..all i need is that can you help me with teh money for the drugs okay �.what remain for me to get is 300 okay ..tell me how much you have okay ..so that i can know okay�.pls make it faster okay cos they are about to stop treatment on her okay�.am so worried about this African thing baby..looking forward to hear from you soon ,�becky

O.K. babe, I said I would help you. What do I need to do? Kiss Jack Hoff

Hello.Ohh i cant say cos i dont keep any money with you okay..so am asking tell me how much you can give me okay ..that is it okay �becky

Hi babe, I can give you $300, it�s only my pay for 2 hours, less then I spend on a night with friends in a bar. Kiss jack Hoff

hello baby ,thanks�can i send you the infor to send it to �?

O.K. babe, send me the info.

Hello.okay .thanks�this is the Infor��� Name��..Bummy Joseph, Address�20 Silver point Aveneu. City�..Lagos Country�Nigeria Zip code�..23401 thanks i wl be very happy to hear from you co sthey are about to stop treatment on hepl pls�for God sake� becky

Hi babe, It�s a holiday weekend here and I no you need the money very fast, so I have spoken with the local Catholic priest and he told me of a catholic missison in lagos that helps women and babies with AIDS. With Father Sean Coombes help I have found a way to help yo and the poor people with AIDS in lagos. Today I donated $1000 to the mission and Father Sean Coombes phones the mission for me and asked Father Bruce Wayne to put $300 in an envelope and keep it to one side for you to collect. Now all you need to do is drive to the mission and pick it up. Father Bruce Wayne even lit a candle for you and your mother. Here is the address of the mission. St Elmo�s Mission House P.O.Box 2104 Lagos 18 Fatai Atere Way, Matori Oshodi Lagos Lagos 23401 Nigeria Kiss jack Hoff p.s. I�m off now for the holiday weekend so will not be on e-mail, but you can still phone me. Phone (+1)206**********

hello,baby, how are you doing ,hope great ..its super bow �who do you thing is going to win?//well aout teh money ..hwo can you do that ..insted of you sending me the money you �gave it to someone else �sorry when i get there the man told me that there was no money there�how can you do that to me when you know that you dont have anymore why dont you just tell me �well just informing you that they have stop treatment on her cos i cant not afford the drug feel ..baby i want you to know that �.money is nothing okf you are in the position to help an dyou lied to me �.well tell me what u feel about me loosing my mom okay �ye

Hi Hunz, I don�t understand what you are saying????? I phoned Father Sean Coombes here in New York and he contacted Father Bruce Wayne at the St Elmo�s Mission House in Lagos and Father Bruce wayne said that no one had come for the money and that he had been there all weekend caring for the poor and needy. I sent it like this so you could get it on saturday because the banks here where closed for the holiday weekend. Best go to the misssion house and collect the money before your mother gets any worse. Kiss jack Hoff Phone (+1)206**********

hell .i know you are playing me if you want to help you dont need to do all that okay ..bye

What are you talking about..playing with you. You asked for money for medicines for your mother and I sent money to Lagos the fastest way possible. Why are you being rude to me???????

hello, how can you send the money to a Man when i gave you my information to send the money to ..see am not been rude to you okay ..u toy with me �ho wcan you do that �i want you to know that no condition is steal okay ..i just want you to know okay �.if u want you can send it okay �Becky

I sent it to the catholic mission because I could send it bank to bank online and if I�d sent it Western Union I would not been able to send it until today because it was a public holiday here and every thing was closed. I do not understand why you have not gone to the Mission house and collected the money from Father Bruce Wayne at the St Elmo�s Mission House in Lagos. Why have you not bothered to collect the money. I do not understand you!!!!!!!

hello,pls stop that okay�.i dont want the money from the father okay cos .they said nobody send any money there okay..u just make me fool myself and you make me feel bad���..why dont you send it now so that i can get it if you really want to help me okay ..cos going to the Father will cause nothing okay ..just tell me you doing have ..bye

What the fuck are you on about. I sent money to Lagos the fastest way I could think off, so that you could help your mother and all you do is insult me. It is behond my understanding why you have not gone to the Catholic Mission for Children with AIDS to coolect the money from Father Bruce Wayne. I�m tempeted to have Father Sean Coombes phone him and tell him to donate the money to the mission.WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING SO UNGRATEFUL !!!! If I was in your position I would have gone straight to the Catholic Mission and collected to money to help my mother.

thanks for that okay bye,,�

What does that mean? If you no longer want the money I will donate to St Elmo�s Mission

hello,if you want to help my mom send it to my address okay �.through western Union okay�

Can you tell me how I�m to get the money from Father Bruce Wayne in Lagos and then send it to you in Lagos. Does this make any sense to you, when all you need to do is drive the St Elmo�s Mission House and collect the envelope with the cash in it?????

Hello.pls if you want to help just do it for God sake okay ,i dont know how you can get back your money okay .cos its been up to weeks now that i begged you for a help but u failed me .just want you to know that nothing last for ever okay bye�

I have helped you. You needed money very fast, so I sent money the fastest way possible to Lagos, Nigeria. Are you telling me that you are no longer in Lagos??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic