SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need help set up safari.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i had this guy get me thropy pics and get himself a tattoo. now i want him to travel from senegal to his homeland in Nigeria. Where i will personally deliver him money. However he replied to this:

My dearest sister S@kura T0kug@wa,

Thanks very much for your reply and the contents therein are well understood precisely.

Well as i have initially told Mr Gend0 Ikar1 and inform you that I do not have anything doing at the moment so it will be hard for me to get to Nigeria at this time,not to talk of asking for help from my people who i have left for a very long time now.

I hereby plead with you to help me in this vision of the kingdom that I have decided to follow and live by,in your mail you made mention of 2 things that caught my attention

"1, that there will be an additional sum of $5000.00 for any expenses incurred during my going back to Nigeria.
2,That you will be coming to Nigeria personally to deliver the money into my hands."

In this case therefore I will like to seek your indulgence to please put the arrangement in this form though I do not want to rearrange your programme or organisation but for it to suit us both since the kingdom of God is no longer under law but in GRACE.

The arrangement am talking is like this,
1) Instead of coming to meet me in Nigeria you can come to Senegal and then the both of us will go down to Nigeria together whilst you are still in possesion of the money,when we arrive Nigeria you can now handle it over to me officially and that will even enable you to meet with my family members and you will know me the more.

2) Since $5,000.00 will be given to me as extra for expenses,I am suggesting that you send me $2,000.00 for me to arrange myself and board flight to Nigeria so that when I got home I will write to inform you of my arrival then you can now come down there to meet with me,already I understand that one cannot send money out of Japan through western union as I was told by late Mr Gend0 Ikar1,I believe therefore that banks there can still send money from account to account,if this is ok by you please kindly inform me to find an account number for you to send the $2,000.00 so that I will immediately start preparing to go to Nigeria.

3)Late Mr Gendo told me that you do have members of our denomination in other parts of the world,if option 2 above will be hard I still suggest here again that you contact any of our branch to help in sending the money for effectiveness of the said arrangement to be fulfil.

Really,I want to thank you for your pictures that you sent to me,there are beautiful,so I will be expecting your urgently reply.

Thanks and God be with you.

Yours brother,

S010mon.

what excuse should i use! Senegal to nigeria is quite a safari Laughing

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mugu wrote

Quote:
1) Instead of coming to meet me in Nigeria you can come to Senegal and then the both of us will go down to Nigeria together

Tell your mugu that you dont see any sense in flying to Senegal and then fly to Nigeria.
You can also tell him that you have a visa to Nigeria and don't feel like spending hours to get a visa for Senegal.
Tell the mugu that you are willing to meet him 1/2 way and Cote D'Ivore would be the next meeting place Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ideas rumbero.

Muchas gracias Twisted Evil this would mean that he would be stuck in a completely alien place. It will be hard for him to find money since due to me he is heavily in debt.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic