SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads posing as relatives of the world's biggest scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you all have received emails from lads posing as the relatives of Sani Abacha. For anyone who doesn't know General Abacha was the dictator of Nigeria who personally stole 4 billion dollars from the country. So I was really surprised that I'd get an email from someone posing as his son. Do these idiots idolize the man?

The entire scheme just doesn't make any sense, which makes it so amazing. I'm guessing they use Abacha's name to sound more legitimate. But any Westerner who recognizes that legitimacy is going to know the money is stolen, so why would they ever believe in the scammer!

I know it isn't too smart to try to find logic in the actions of scammers, but this one just baffles me.

For the hell of it I decided to see if he'd be willing to be baited even after I insulted his fake father. I figured I'd make my interest in his proposal sound as ridiculous as possible for my own amusement.

"Sir your father was a criminal now help me get some of his money I want urgently to be in on this deal"

His response:

"Sir,let me start by correcting an impression.My late father General Sani Abacha was not a criminal.

The money that we want to secure belongs to him legimately.He earned it through his service to the nation as the Head of state and commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria,the most populous black nation in the globe.

With due respect Sir,I hereby demand from you an unreserved APOLOGY for the slight and defamation.

AS soon as I get this from you,I will direct our attorney to contact you for the take-off of the project.

Thank you for your interest.

**STA*** ***BAC**."

I'm obviously not going to apologize, but I do want to see how far I can go with this while still pissing off this scammer for insulting his fake father.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as he thinks there is money at the end he should take a shed load of abuse

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic