SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass safari, time to get your lads ready for March 20th

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got an urgent mail from my mugu

Quote:
HERNY,
I AM STRANDED IN ACCRA I CAN NOT MAKE IT TO TAMALE BECAUSE I CAN NOT FARE THE TRANSPORT IT IS 12 HOURS JOURNEY FROM ACCRA , SO WHAT CAN I DO , I NEED SOME MONEY TO COMPLETE MY JOURNEY.

WILL YOU BE OF A HELP ? PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHAT NEXT.

Ofcourse I am going to help my mugu. I will send him to the next town Kumasi.
Where my friend will meet him and give him $ 2,000.00 dollars. Laughing Laughing

Edit

Just out of curiosity I wanted to know if he was traveling alone and asked him to go to Kumasi so he could get some money

His reply:

Quote:
NO I AM WITH ONE OF MY CHURCH MEMBER, I CAN NOT GET TO KUMASI, I AM IN A HOTEL HERE IN ACCRA,
I HAVE NO OTHER MONEY WITH ME , AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WILL SETTLE TODAY.S HOTEL BILL, I CAN NOT STAY HERE TOMORROW.

THIS IS EASTER AND I CAN NOT BE OUT FROM THE CHURCH JUST LIKE THAT.

PLEASE TELL HIM TO SEND IT OR HE CAN COME TO ACCRA AND CALL WITH THAT NUMBER I GAVE YOU.

BLESSINGS

Well I think the Rev will have to go to Tamale and pick up the money or get stuck in Accra.
My friend had an accident and wont be able to deliver the money Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Fr@nk has just mailed me, he's going to see his lawyer Laughing:

Quote:
Cxxxxx,
I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT , I CAN NOT COME TO TAMELA, I AM GOING BACK FROM HERE SINCE YOU CAN NOT HAVE SIMPATHY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COMPUTERS SENT FOR THE CHURCH.

YOU WILL FIND A WAY TO SEND IT OR YOU PAY FOR THE COMPUTERS. I WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW IT THE WAY IT SUPPOSE, I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER FOR THIS ISSUE.

R3V FR@NK

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he has not e-mailed me since yesterday. I will send him another e-mail and tell him that Mr. Rumbero has transportation airplane for him from Tamale back to Nigeria. Laughing

SP: How many other mugus are on the take. It seems that I am the only one. I do hope the other mugus will go to Ghana.

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I have mailed him back and then seen your post above, if he can't get to for the $80,000, no way will he go there from Accra for a flight back to Nigeria. There is supposed to be one or two more going to at this time, but they have gone quiet, a couple of other want to arrange a different date, I sent this to Frank:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

I do not like your tone, you were told to meet me in , you knew that was where the meeting would be taking place, yet you say you are stuck in accra and cannot get to , did you not bother to look at a map before you left home for your travels?

My job is not to run around Africa delivering money to you, there was a time and place given to you for the meeting, and you didn't make it there, now you throw your dolly out of the pram and say you are going to see your lawyer about the issue.

Well, you go ahead and see your lawyer, but it will do you no good, it is clearly stated in my company policy that, if a receiver does not collect their insurance money at the given time and place, then their insurance payment is classed as rejected by the receiver, by not turning up at the designated meeting, you have rejected the insurance money, that money now reverts back to my company account, the money is now mine again, it will not be offered to you again at any time, the money is now gone for good, it was within your grasp, but you let it go, that is something you will just have to live with, if you still want to see a lawyer, feel free to do so, you had your chance and you blew it!

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving the work you're doing here guys...let's hope more mugu's are on their way.
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, what a thing of beauty. Love to see the lads pain.... Smile

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, R3v Fr@nk is not a happy bunny, but at least he and Moses on Roy Cropper's other safari topic have given me some useful information, in that both of them have said the plane must go to Accra before going to , so both have probably asked at Accra airport about their shipments Very Happy:

Quote:
SIR,
YOU ARE JOKING WITH WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW, THAT I WAS TO HAVE A DELIVERY FROM YOUR COMPANY AND YOU YOU DID NOT DELIVER, THEN YOU ARE THERE TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE COME AND MEET YOU IN WHICH WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME, NOW IT IS ONLY MY COMPUTERS THAT WAS DESTROYED, I NEVER HEARD IN ANY NEWS THAT A PLANE WAS DESTROYED BY FIRE IN , AND YOU DID NOT SEE IT RIGHT TO SAY SORRY FOR YOUR NON CHALENCE AND YOU STOOD TO TELL ME THAT THE INSURANCE MONEY HAS GONE BACK TO YOUR COMPANY.

LET ME TELL YOU YOU CAN NOT, NEVER FOR ONCE GO SCORN FREE FOR THIS ACT. THERE IS NO CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THE COMPUTERS WAS DESTROYED.NO PHOTOS, AND YOU PLANE CAN NOT LAND AT TAMALE FIRST WITHOUT GETTING TO ACCRA FIRST SO YOU ARE LYING YOU HAVE TO GET ME THE COMPUTERS OR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST HEAR IT SINCE YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY CHURCH.

YOU ARE FEELING PROUD TO LET ME KNOW THAT I REJECTED WHAT YOU SHOULD COME TO NIGERIA AND DELIVER, IN THE FIRST PLACE SHOULD I COME TO GHANA BEFORE I SHOULD GET MY YOU ARE BEING PAID TO SEND TO NIGERIA, IS GHANA NIGERIA?

I AM GOING TO USE THIS EVENT TO TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT EVERY BODY THAT YOU CAN PLAY PRANKS ON OK

WAIT AND SEE

FR@NK

[edit]

I have now replied to Fr@nk:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Firstly, let me quote you:

"I WAS TO HAVE A DELIVERY FROM YOUR COMPANY AND YOU DID NOT DELIVER"

yes, that's correct, we didn't deliver because we couldn't deliver, because your goods were destroyed in a fire, would you have liked to have a load of smouldering ashes delivered to you?

"THEN YOU ARE THERE TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE COME AND MEET YOU IN WHICH WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME"

Yes, I asked you to meet me in to receive your insurance payment, you agreed to come to , then when you got to Accra, you said you could not get to , so why agree to meet me at , when you know damn well you cannot get there?

"I NEVER HEARD IN ANY NEWS THAT A PLANE WAS DESTROYED BY FIRE IN "

That is correct, the reason you never heard on the news about the plane being destroyed, is because NO plane was destroyed, I didn't tell you the plane was destroyed, I said GOODS were destroyed after they had been unloaded!

"LET ME TELL YOU YOU CAN NOT ,NEVER FOR ONCE GO SCORN FREE FOR THIS ACT"

What the fuck are you talking about, it's "scott free", not "scorn free" you bloody imbecile, and what act are you talking about? It's not my fault that the ground staff at caused the accident is it, they are nothing to do with my company, I am blameless in all of this.

"THERE IS NO CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THE COMPUTERS WAS DESTROYED.NO PHOTOS"

Well, if there was no fire and your goods were not destroyed, then you would now have you goods with you as planned, but wait, you have not got your goods, I told you there was a fire accident, so I guess there must have been a fire, it doesn't take a genius to work that one out does it, then again, you don't sound like the brightest of people.

"YOU PLANE CAN NOT LAND AT FIRST WITHOUT GETTING TO ACCRA FIRST SO YOU ARE LYING"

Incorrect, my company has it's own fleet or freight airliners that deliver worldwide, we do not need to land at Accra, we fly straight to , why the hell would I be lying, I have nothing to gain from this.

"YOU HAVE TO GET ME THE COMPUTERS OR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST HEAR IT SINCE YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY CHURCH"

How can I get you your computers, they have been destroyed in the fire, and what has this got to do with the Federal Government? They have nothing to do with this, they will not be the slightest bit interested in wht you have to say.

YOU ARE FEELING PROUD TO LET ME KNOW THAT I REJECTED WHAT YOU SHOULD COME TO NIGERIA AND DELIVER

Yes, the insurance was offered to you, for which you had to collect it from , now then, did you go to to collect it? NO YOU DIDN'T, and because you did not attend the meeting in , your insurance is classed under my company policy that you have rejected it, that is your problem, not mine!

"IN THE FIRST PLACE SHOULD I COME TO GHANA BEFORE I SHOULD GET MY YOU ARE BEING PAID TO SEND TO NIGERIA , IS GHANA NIGERIA?"

Yes, I was paid to ship to Nigeria, and no, Nigeria is not in Ghana, but is in Ghana, and we only pay insurance payouts at the location where the accident occured, now then, I know you are not very bright, but can you remember where the accident happened? Have you remembered yet, has a light bulb lit up inside that empty skull of yours, yes, that's right, the accident was in , were you in to collect your insurance payout, NO, you bloody well were not, so shut your mouth, you are in the wrong.

"I AM GOING TO USE THIS EVENT TO TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT EVERY BODY THAT YOU CAN PLAY PRANKS ON OK"

If you think this is a prank, then you are a bigger bloody fool that I thought you were, do you think I like waiting for you to turn up in , only to receive emails from you saying you can't get from Accra to , quit your bloody whining, you knew from the start you had to be in , it's not a long safari for you, but you cannot even manage to make a simple journey to collect your money, then you have the nerve to blame me for your problems, your problem is that you did not make the proper journey planning, it's all your fault that you have lost your insurance money, it is now back in my company acount, and I think I myself will take all that money of yours and spend it on some new computers, a new car, a nice holiday and spend the rest on nightclubs and parties.

So, in summary:

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT, YOU REMIND ME OF SATAN, DON'T EMAIL ME AGAIN!!!

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I got the same letter SP. Looks like you are in trouble with the church Laughing Laughing

His reply to me:

Quote:
Hxxxx,
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT OK, I HAVE TO LEAVE, YOU PEOPLE HAD MADE ME TO DO WHAT I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO DO , I WILL MAKE KNOWN WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS COURIER COMPANY,

SEE THE MAIL I SENT TO THEM.

I just hope you don't get a lawsuit. Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing, Yeah, probably going to be sued again, damn, I will be broke soon with all these claims Twisted Evil

I think I might have to change the name of my couriers soon, I think word might start getting round that I am a pest Laughing

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I was going to suggest a new courier and also get some photos to back up the story. These mugus are getting wise about being baited Laughing Laughing

I will send a letter to my mugu trashing your courier Co. I had promised him some additional computers and servers Laughing Laughing
This time the computers will be arriving by private plane to Abuja Laughing

I hope he goes for it Cool

Edit

Letter to mugu,

Quote:
Dear Rev.

I am sorry that you could not wait for Mr. Rumbero's plane to arrive and fly you back to Nigeria.

I don't understand why you are blaming me for this incident. I am as choked as your are.
We have started a full investigation on the courier Co.
We are starting to believe that the computers were stolen by the people who work for the Currier Co.

Global Research Inc. Will make sure that these people pay dearly for what they have done. Please Rev. rest assure that justice will be done.
Rev. If anything Global Research will give you 20 computers just to compensate for what the Courier Co. has done for you.

Sorry about the amount of computers, but I had promised you the servers and those will be given to you.

We will be using another mean to send the computers to you. that is if you are still
need them.

Henry C.

Well it did not take long for the good Rev. to reply ( 2 hours later)

Quote:
herny,

see the kind of mail this criminals called the courier company mailed me now.

so you people should make sure you get back the computers they were not destroyed this hoodlums have made away with the computers.

so you have to give me mr rumbero.s email let me talk to him on this issue.

i am compltely not happy withg the way and manner this idiot called xxxx talked to me and i will let him know something.

rev frank

Well, I guess Mr. Rumbero will enter the picture and try to help the good Rev.

@SP I hope you can create a new courier co.

( Makinwa)

Last edited by rumbero on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If only the Good Reverend had gone to Tamale Airport like he was told to.
I spoke with the Airport Manager myself and he passed this picture on to me.
Sadly the camera date was not correct, but I'm sure that can be 'fixed'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Slowfreddie. I am sure the photo will come in handy.

I am sure that we will be able to use it. I doubt if the good Rev. would
believe SP, not after that letter that he sent the Rev. Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is how the container inferno developed!

Exclamation
Shocked

And for those of you who prefer old-school B&W

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Fantastic Raoul, they will come in very handy for the investigation Laughing

I sent a letter to the good Rev.

Quote:
Dear Rev, Frank

I am shocked by the letter they have sent you. I just can't believe
that this Cxxxx individual has called you a Fucken Idiot, an imbacile
among other things

At your request here is Mr. Rumbero's e-mail address

[email protected]

I am sure that this whole matter will be resolved. Are you still in Ghana?

I will keeep you informed on the investigation we are doing.

Sincerely

Henry

I hope I can convince the Rev. to go back to Ghana.
No response yet from my mugu Laughing

( Makinwa)
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Rumbero,

Guys, if you need any CCTV/investigation pics, let me know and I'll chop 'em.

SP, Pr1nce mailed and due to be there for tommorow...

I forgot to ask you, are the couriers open on Good Friday?

Oh well Razz

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many lads actually made the trip?

I see one, but I can't quite make out if 2 others actually went.

I'm still new, but I've been fascinated by this "exodus".
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raoul Duke wrote:
SP, Pr1nce mailed and due to be there for tommorow...

I forgot to ask you, are the couriers open on Good Friday?

Sweet, hope he goes, he hasn't mailed me about meeting, we don't open on good Friday, but this will be bad Friday, so we are open Laughing

maynard_g_krebbs wrote:
How many lads actually made the trip?

I see one, but I can't quite make out if 2 others actually went.

There is one there at the moment, another one is due there tomorrow and another is going on Sunday, most of the other lads being baited for this dropped out.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JustMe01, your lad just mailed me, says he is sending someone to meet me on Sunday Very Happy:

Quote:

Dear Sir.
Am very sorry for not writing to you for some time, is just because of am not around.

My boy will meet you at on Sunday or money I hope he will get you as he have arrived. Make sure you hand him over to the money as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Fr@ncis j0hn c00ker.
Get back to me now.

I sent a short reply to him:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Just to let you know I have received your email, I look forward to meeting your boy on Sunday as planned, please send me the boys name via email so that I know who to expect, thank you.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more pics of 'the accident'

First off Slowfreddie's pic...

and in B&W

And a couple of others I knocked up...

and in B&W

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev. is back in Nigeria. I just came from dancing and found this message

Quote:
DON RUMBERO,
GOOD MORNING,HOW ARE YOU AND HOW IS THE GOOD LORD BLESSING YOUR LIFE.
THANKS FOR THE COMPUTER SHIPMENT DESPITE WHAT IS JUST GOING ON .
PLEASE MY CHURCH IS HAPPY FOR YOU AND THE GOOD GESTURE YOU SHOWED TO THE CHURCH.

PLEASE I WANT TO TELL THAT THIS COURIER COMPANY ARE JUST BEIGN RUN AND OWNED BY A CRIMINAL.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET BACK THAT MONEY FROM. I HAVE LEFT ACCRA FOR NIGERIA.

I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR CONCERN AND YOU
WILL BE REWARDED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

BLESSINGS

REV FRANK

Looks like I am real good with the Rev. Lets see if he takes the bait Laughing

My reply to the Rev.

Quote:
Dear Rev. Frank:

I just want to tell you that Henry has kept me informed of everything that has happened with the computer incident.
I was going to try and meet you in tamale and try to find out what really happened.
I want to let you know that we are running a full investigation on this Co.

I feel very sorry for the awful ordeal that you went through.
My company along with Henry's will be donating to you 20 computers to your church plus the servers for the computers.
I know that you wanted to develop a skills center.
Please be assure that we will send the computers to you.

I hope that you are preparing a law suit against the courier Co. We are in this process.

Please tell your people that we will be donating computers.

God bless you and thank you for your kind words. I would also like to thank you for the hand written letter you sent me

Don Rumbero

( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those photos might come in handy for another time, probably not of much use this time around as the ld has gone back to Nigeria now, but if a lad does ask for them, we now have them posted here ready to send, cheers.

@ JustMee01, your lad mas replied to me giving the name of his boy who is going to :

Quote:
Dear sir.
Thank you for your mail, be my boy will be with you on Sunday or Monday. And soon as you have meet him, he will give you the things that shows an the one, That send him, things like the tracking number and the security number as well.

His name is Samuel 1b0k0 El1j@h. Thank you for your coprations
Regards.
Fr@nc1s j0hn c00k3r.

[edit]

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This is just confirmation that I have received your email, and acknowledge that S@mu3l Ib0k0 El1j@h will be coming for the collection on Sunday or Monday as previously agreed.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

He replied today (Saturday):

Quote:
Dear sir,
thank you for your mail, he will becoming for that.
Thank you for your coprations,
Regards.
fr@ncis j0hn c00ker.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:

@ JustMee01, your lad mas replied to me giving the name of his boy who is going to :

He must be a bit confused, he tells you his "boy" is going and tells me his "brother" is going. No matter though as long as someone is going.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justme01

I hope your lad takes the trip. I would send him a letter and recommend for both of them to go, $ 80,000.00 is a lot of cash. Laughing Laughing

@ Raoul. the photos will come in handy bfor the investigation. Maybe I will convince the mugu to go back to Ghana and collect his $ 80,000.00
dollars Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello our beloved one thanks you for your mail.
Our brother has live for Ghana, we praying for him for God to lead him well.
Thank you and God bless, please be praying for him as well,
And as soon as the plan is been do send it to us.
Remain bless,
Yours in the lord,

He says our brother has left already. He has told me many times he's the only one taking care of the orphans so it's probably him that's going but I could be wrong. As you know lads aren't the most truthful of people.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP & Rumbero

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic