SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads call in UN Secretary-General to reassure me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With confusion reigning as and try to get to send money to them rather than some dude named Imoh Udoh, they've gone to great lengths to reassure her. Step forward United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon!

Quote:
ATTN ELIZA
DUE TO THE INVENTION OF WAR AND POLITICAL CRISIS IN COTE D' IVOIRE, WE TOOK A DECISION TO GO INTO THE COUNTRY BANKING INDUSTRY ,WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE TO TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL, HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THERE OWNERS,
WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ALEGAL TRANSACTION WITH MR MICHEAL JOHNSON, WE WILL PROTECT YOUR INTREST IN THIS TRANSACTION AND WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT AS SOON AS YOU PAY THIS FEE TO MR EDDY IFEANYI ISA THAT THEY WILL TRANSFAR THIS MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY,
DO NOT , DO NOT SEND THIS FEE TO IMOH UDOH, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND IT TO MR EDDY IFEANYI ISA, AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS FEE TO HIM YOU HAVE TO SEND BACK THE INFORMATION YOU USED IN SENDING THIS FEE BACK TO US AND TO MR MICHEAL JOHNSON,
-SECRETARY-GENERAL
BAN KI-MOON

A bemused Eliza wrote back,

Quote:
I really respect the United Nations, but f* me - haven't you got a JOB to do? Like, say, Darfur?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lineaal
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do lads always start emails with ATTN? They act as if receiving an email is not getting my attention Rolling Eyes

It's weird to see they invented war in Ivorycoast.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm suprised the lad knows that Ban Ki-Moon is the new Secretary General. He must be keeping up with the news.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to see the UN taking time to be proactive and making a difference on the important stuff as usual Crying or Very sad

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic