SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew I nearly lost him, after a few emails back and forth I have managed to get him to fill out at least one of the forms. This was the email that clinched it.

Quote:
From me to he:

They have a computer that analysizes handwriting much more than a
human can. I have already filled out my form.They will know I forged
it and then the police will be called and I will be arrested, of
course then I will be safe in jail and you won't be able to kill me
and the police will be told of all these emails. If you want your
money it is ready, I need the form I will put on a picture if you
wish, but the handwriting must be someone elses, even the ticks. You
have until 5pm, after that I am turning myself into the police and
handing over all these emails. I honestly don't care if I live or die
any more. So do you what you wish. I am a broken man. I have done all
I can do.

and he replied with this

Quote:
ITS OK, I WILL FILL OUT THOSE FOAMS NOW,IF NOT, IT WILL BE ON MONDAY I WILL SEND IT, JUST FEEL FREE ,I HAVE TAKEN MY MEN AWAY FROM YOU,YOU HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST,I WILL GET BACK TO YOU,ITS THAT OK.

GOOD LUCK.

Hopefully we have our first filled out NN Wu form. I sent an email back to him pleading with him to have at least one form back by today as I have a heart condition (which might be relevant in the coming days!) and don't think I can take the stress much longer. So fingers crossed!

*EDIT* Lol he just emailed me looking for help filling out the forms! Razz
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied asking who is this? This is a joke right? Mugu is going from a script
Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR A STUPID INTERNET WRITE UP, ARE YOU READY TO COMPLY TO MY TERMS OR NOT?YOU HAVE NO MUCH TIME.

So I reply
Quote:
Do I have any choice? How in the hell am I supposed to come up with that money though?

The mugu replies
Quote:
forget about the western union payments,dont worry i will provide you with an account you will make the payment to by monday and as soon as you make the payment, you are required to send me a scanned copy of the deposit slip.

I said nothing about WU or any transfer. Mugu is getting mixed up from being targeted by baiters Twisted Evil Might be good for a bank kill though.

Now, this just came through about 5 minutes ago, the e-mail mugu should have sent to me
Quote:
HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW?BE FAST

This is a fun one

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving this one, everytime I email him I say something like "I just got back from the W U, as you know,"or when he told me to go to another W U I said "As well you know, my town on ly has one W U office," seeing as he's following me the whole time! I have a soft spot for him as he gave me my first quote for my Sig line Very Happy

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@peartree And a good quote it is Smile

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
forget about the western union payments,dont worry i will provide you with an account you will make the payment to by monday and as soon as you make the payment, you are required to send me a scanned copy of the deposit slip.

I got that too. I didn't mention anything about the WU either. I think he's just sending out mass responses to us because he's so damn busy Very Happy

I want his help to get his money, which requires a trophy pic. Lazy bastard doesn't want to jump thorugh hoops to get his money.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Master Yoda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iwould prefer to have BFG-9000 (MK3) Wink
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a bit excessive? Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting either this guy or someone similar, too.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bungo Pony : This guy is for real and he ain't joking. You're in deep sh**. Who hired him, your boss or your spouse?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rodus + Master: The most fun weapons to have infinite ammo with are the Doom 3 BFG, the Quake 4 Black-hole gun (whatever it's called), and the Unreal 2.... um, well that black hole gun too.

Actually, when it comes right down to it, most recent FPSes have put a lot of effort into making ALL the weapons quite satisfying, really.
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All too quick for a mugu.

Given the choice I'd rather cut his head off with something blunt... like a potato.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't panic - Ludmilla the Russian catwalk model is on his case.

She charges $10,000 for a model shoot Laughing He probably won't tolerate her ditzy air-brained performance for long, but even a short ride will be fun.

But first he has to find a way to tell her, that she understands, that he is hired to kill her. As he says he has been following her, she just thinks he's a pervert - but that doesn't stop her fluttering her eyelashes at him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Potato

VS

Sorry battery, know which one i'm going with Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The potato every time?
Whilst the mugu is in his death throes, you can sit down to a nice plate of chips.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice weapons array!

Lessee... MAG 58 GPMG, indeterminate sniper rifle (probably 7.62 mm), SA 80, indeterminate assault carbine (possibly Heckler and Koch), two shotguns (possible Remingotn 870P types), and two M4 carbines. Not bad - there's a bait somewhere that it would fit into nicely...*

However, you could shoot your Lad in the legs and arms, then do something nasty involving the potato...

*I'm a gun nerd. It's been said.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be o.k. to try this guy with a few wierd people replying?
I'm just curious as to how far he is strecthed, and how much of the e-mail he reads?

edit at 12:53 GMT
Just checked mail. I've also got the bank account details coming.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No one's posted any restrictions on this slowfreddie - so do your thing. No need for what you do to affect anyone else and I have other mail providers I can use if he starts to suspect gmail accounts.

Just as long as what you do screws with him - you're doing your job.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O.K
I have to do the housework first, then I'll see just who is being 'followd'

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man this guys got balls, I thought I was going to get my forms today, but alas no.

Quote:
I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID OF ME ANYMORE, AM HERE TO HELP YOU, NOW LISTEN, I HAVE AN INSIDER IN THE WESTERN UNION YOU WENT TO, HE MADE ME UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE NAME I GAVE YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH ,HAS BEEN MARKED, DUE TO THIS REASON, I WANT YOU TO GO TO THEM AND TELL THEM THAT I AM A SCAMMER, THAT YOU HAVE FOUND OUT,THAT THEY SHOULD PLEASE GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY(IF THEY ASK YOU HOW YOU FOUND OUT, TELL THEM THAT I CALLED YOUR PHONE AND TOLD YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WON SO MUCH MONEY, AND THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE SOME PAYMENT FOR YOUR WINNING PAPERS TO BE PROCESED, WITH THIS LIES, YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE WESTERN UNION PEOPLE)

AM JUST HELPING YOU OUT, NOTE THAT I HAVE TAKEN MY BOYS AWAY FROM YOU,SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF ME ANYMORE, I WILL BE TRAVELING TO INDIA ON WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK,SO YOU HAVE,TO DO THIS ON MONDAY,SO THAT YOU CAN JUST PAY IN THE MONEY INTO AN ACCOUNT I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH,IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Peartree: that quote reminds me about the most difficult part of baiting. That is trying to lower your IQ to the levels where you can at least try to play so dumb that the lad doesn't think you are too clever for his scamming. Seriously, I've tried it gazillions of times and still fail to appear stupid enough to some of them. Would surely have failed with this one, even though I received it too.

Oh, and for all the guys and gals baiting this one, keep up the good work. This mugu deserves anything he gets.

-Cyric

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin wrote:
@ Bungo Pony : This guy is for real and he ain't joking. You're in deep sh**. Who hired him, your boss or your spouse?

I think it was my 4 year old daughter. She's mad at me cause I made her eat veggies

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
Nice weapons array!

Lessee... MAG 58 GPMG, indeterminate sniper rifle (probably 7.62 mm), SA 80, indeterminate assault carbine (possibly Heckler and Koch), two shotguns (possible Remingotn 870P types), and two M4 carbines. Not bad - there's a bait somewhere that it would fit into nicely...*

However, you could shoot your Lad in the legs and arms, then do something nasty involving the potato...

*I'm a gun nerd. It's been said.

The 7.62 rifle is probably a Remington 700, with a Harris bipod and the assault carbine with the translucent placcy mags is the SIG 556. I should make a trolly like that for my gear.**

**Don't worry you're not alone.

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As of 1 hour ago I was still in bat. Just got another 'follow the instructions that I give'

If you get the brush off you could try and tell him that his insider has not returned the money, you've been told that its too late.

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Lol, the way the situation stands now I told him that I am going to the W U office with a gun to get the money out one way or another, or he could just give me five new names, with the completed forms of course Razz

Quote:
DONT YOU RISK YOU SELF TO THEM, GO IN A COOL WAY FIRST. TAKE NO GUN WITH YOU.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I got the standard cut and paste reply

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR A STUPID INTERNET WRITE UP, I WAS PAID TO KILL YOU, IF YOU ARE READY TO COMPLY WITH ME AND P[AYTHE AMOUNT I MENTIONED TO YOU, I WILL LET YOU BE ALIVE, FAILURE TO DO SO, YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN,

YOU HAVE NO MUCH TIME ON YOUR SIDE, SO YOU BETTER BE FAST.

GOOD LUCK.

I think Ludmilla is going to be somewhat pixxed that he can't tell she is very much a woman. Well I am going to slap him about a bit and force him to choke on the 'shoot' double entendre - then offer to pay him. I know a good webcam site in Paris. I'll pay cash. Wink for a webcam shoot. I must stop using that word Very Happy it seems to confuse him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic