SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death Threat Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - same bank details I got earlier and my story is that I'm too scared to go out to the bank and I have the cash in front of me and will only pay him face to face n Paris - to flush out if he has any contacts in Europe. Otherwise he is caught in a permanent stall.

It's unlikely he has received a cent yet, unless he has really hooked anyone, so let's see how easily he can resist cash waiting to put in his hand.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still at it...

Quote:
Hey, I told you I'd send the money..Get your boss off my back! Please!!!
Quote:
IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU MADE THE PAYMENT, TO SAVE YOU SELF AND YOUR TIME, SEND ME A SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATLEY.

Quote:
No, you idiot, I didn't make the payment because you never told me where to send it. Are you sure this isn't a joke of some sort? Somebody somewhere wants some quantity of money sent someplace, but you aren't telling me who where how much or when? Hello?

Quote:
TIME IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE AGAIN, I SENT YOU AN ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO MAY BE IT FAILED,THAT IS IT BELOW,NOTE:THAT YOUR NAME AND OTHER OF YOUR INFORMATIONS ARE WITH US AND WE DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES, OUR MEN GIVES YOUR DAILY MOVEMENT INFORMATION .

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF $30,000.00 IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT/DEPOSIT SLIP, NO QUESTIONS, NO MISTAKES, AND FOR RECORDS,NEVER YOU INSULT ME AGAIN.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

BANK NAME: A***Y N******L [etc]

That looks like a different bank, so I sent all detailed info to TSnerd

Quote:
$30,000???

Are you crazy?

Last time it was $10,000!

Quote:
Anyway, if your men are in the neighborhood and tracking my daily movements, why don't I just give the money to one of them?

Quote:
PAY IN THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT I PROVIDED TO YOU, WE HAVE OUR MODE OF OPERATION.

BYE.

Next up: I deal only in cash, as he knows very well that I am a drug dealer. So, he'll have to come by to pick it up, or maybe we can meet--any suggestions for a really good webcam location?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OUR MEN GIVES YOUR DAILY MOVEMENT INFORMATION .

They even measure your poo?

Could the last two 'posters' please pm me the IP address he sent from? I'm just checking into something.

Thanks

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu has sent me yet another bank information (must have forgoten that account he sent me yesterday). Our resident mod on this and AA will have mail soon. He also included the standard threats in caps, but he gave me 48 more hours --- I need to think of a way to get him off script will I drag my feet on this. If he's off script with us, he ain't threatening some poor soul who is not wise to this scam.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not more than 10 minutes after getting the last e-mail with new bank info, this lad responds to another quiery I sent yesterday
Quote:
Sir

I called the bank. They said the money was picked up in Englad. I'm confussed? Now do I use Money Gram or Western Union to send the money to that Account?

I'm scared and I sorry, I want to make it right

His response (after already giving me a third set of bank info)
Quote:

ID THE TRUETH, BUT THERE IS NO PROBLEMS, I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO, DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT TILL I ORDER YOU TO DO SO.

AWAIT MY REPLY.

Poor lad got his messages to me backwards. He must be having one hell of a day at the mugu office with all of the baiters seeking his attention Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Serengeti
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded to this guy one last time. I told him to go play his evil joke on someone else, and that I was not contacting him again. and also he's full of crap, there's no-one following me.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh. I thought I might have lost him, but he just emailed me and told me NOT to transfer money into his account. Looks like he noticed it was closed. Hee.

Kenya? His latest IP resolves to Nairobi, Kenya.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It couldn't be our walking cesspit from the charity scam could it ? I believe he hailed from there.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@IP --- this is interesting. He normally resolved to Nigeria for me (but I haven't checked lately). Be sure to sent the account info on to TS & Alan. He has sent me at least three different bank accounts

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, TS got a mailey already.
Quote:
X-Apparently-To: xxxx@yahooxxxxx via 217.146.189.73; Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:19:23 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [69.147.96.245]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 69.147.96.245 (HELO web63103.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (69.147.96.245) by mta146.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:19:23 +0000
Received: (qmail 20475 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Mar 2007 10:19:22 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=uJ71wKSinI/uPlrBJs7aMolq7JaZknBZtmp8jCcCz5896hRdYzYc1Ogl/EI6lmmX9q/
PB7D7TVBiBPjaBwqSH/q9EyBJ/kECooU8h5EVhthGLVSlLe5jEhRBqauD3Y3WqJtLiNaEWoLwv
R9QsHT6zA3LoWkvRGPFSgBB4jEvCnM=;
X-YMail-OSG: oTmE8hoVM1k.vj8Uk2xfaDtjWNIymXW_JKhUL81ltBh4HI8sg29s
bU8clZDTSKbEF4yEv7eYC7TPYg F5HzTT.o4avSCO6X38LbrZk89ZbVyaTnIO2iUnCZh4QhTLhWNn
Received: from [196.201.151.4] by web63103.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:19:19 PST
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:19:19 -0800 (PST)
From: "noname name" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: be carefull....(payment infomation)
To: xxxxxxxxx@yahooxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <cd9976780703061634g74834e1if50cc5ae9b7d160e@xxxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-445251192-1173521959=:16196"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 1861

And my response to this can be found HERE.

Parts of the header have spaces inserted to prevent forum blowout OC

Ed> oops, sry. How did i not notice that in the first place?

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.

Last edited by IP Freely on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikeHawk

I am playing the same ploy. It must be frustrating for him to think the cash is there waiting to be picked up and he can't lay his hands on it. I am playing that I am in Paris and I have a web cam location sorted if he bites - though more likely he would get a friend to do it . In that case he gets in trouble for wasting his friends time. It's likely he won't bite, but then he is in a repeating cycle of frustration of his own choosing.

I would insist that his buddy carries a copy of his silly form with my signature on to identify himself in case anything can be done officially.

Just playing with his mind.
Cool

schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am chatting with this arsehole on google talk right now...

Transcript will follow...

EDIT: here it is. Not sure if this provides any new information, but I think he had no idea who I was. I think that once you get handed off to the Yahoo addy that you go to someone else. He seemed a little bit confused as to who I was.:
Quote:

amsorry sorry is online.
Baiter: ruther?
r u th 1 who wan 2 kil me?

amsorry: YOUR MAKING A MISTAKE
I AM THE ONE WHO WAS SURPOSE TO KILL YOU,BUT DESIDED TO HELP YOU

Baiter: by takng my muny an then sayng u dint?
is tha how u hlp?
hoo wans to kil me?
hoo pay u?
i sen u 6000 dolrs
tel me now

Sent at 1:34 PM on Saturday
Baiter: r u to scred to ansr?
i don blive u enymore
ANSER ME U SATAN WORSHIPPER!
ANSER ME!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!
Y U TAK MY MUNY?
Y U DO THIS TO ME?

amsorry: HELLO

Baiter: WHO PAID U TO KIL ME?

amsorry: what are u talking about
now listen

Baiter: i sent u $6000 not to kil me

amsorry: you sent no money and i get no money,is you said you sent money, let me have a scanned copy of the deposit slip

Baiter: i sen that alrdy too u prtend u cnt red it

amsorry: you have not made your payment yet

Baiter: i scned th slp an u tol me tha u cnt red it
who r u?

amsorry: look i do not have your time, when i do, no one will tell you, if you know whats good for you ,go and make your payment

Baiter: how much more do i hav to pay?

amsorry: where is the scanned copy
i am no no name

Baiter: i emld it tu u
who pay u to do this to me?

amsorry: if you wish i and my men to help you, we are willing, but the question is are you willing?

Baiter: I SEN U ALL THE MUNY I HAVE!!!

amsorry: $30,000
you emailed what

Baiter: HOW MUCH WILING DO U WNT?
THE SCNED SLOP!

amsorry: stop asking questions and help us to help you
how much do u have available
am ready, to help you oute convinced my men on your behalve

Baiter: I TOL U I SEN U ALL I HAV AN THEY TAK MY KIDS CUZ I CNAT FED THEM ENYMOR

amsorry: unless you have desided to back off

Baiter: then what? if i bak off
dus that men u wil kill me then?

amsorry: ok, i know what to do for you

Baiter: im lisenign

amsorry: do you want to back off?
answer yes or no

Baiter: i don unerstnd wat dus back off meen?

amsorry: Baiter, i will help you, whether you like it or not, i will help you stop all this

Baiter: how? i wil do enythng u say

amsorry: my boss is wicked but iwll try my best for you
it means do you want to quit the deal of paying the money your asked to pay for your life

Baiter: no i don wan to die enymro
i wil do wat u say

amsorry: ok
it have to be between u and i

Baiter: ok tel me wat to do

amsorry: i will give you an email address you will be contacting me with, so that my boss will not know

Baiter: i tnk i alrdy hav it
us end me alrdy

amsorry: i will smogle out your file in our office and get born it with fire, he will never remember about you again, besides ,many people are wanted killed as we are employed to do so to you

Baiter: wht do i do?

amsorry: i do not know why am helping you but something in me tells me you do not deserve to die

Baiter: I DONT!
PLZ HELP MEW!

amsorry: contact me with [email protected]
i will email you on monday.
i must go my assistant is here

Baiter: ok
pls help me!

amsorry: bye
i will
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this. Is this a new acct?

I don't want too duplicate anyones effort so if this is new or not please let me know.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@IPFreely

I think you need to snip some of the stuff in your message to keep the forum window a normal size

It's usually crap and if you put a snip there people will know you cut a bit out

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ H8DABS: He sent me the same bank info, and I forwarded it to TSnerd.

But now, he doesn't like my plea to pay in cash:

Quote:
YOU HAVE JUST ENDED MY HELP TO YOU, THEN SO BE IT.
GET READY.

BYE.

Oh gosh, I may have lost him. Time for me to grovel a little, I guess.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Russian model offered all she has to give, if you know what I mean. I got this reply within five minutes, a few minutes ago. It seems as if he ignores messages that don't catch his attention, but when one does he answers like a flash.

Quote:
NO WAY, LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE AVAILABLE WITH YOU, I DO NOT NEED YOU, LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE READY SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW TO START HELPING YOU.

BYE

He's such a charmer. Okay let's take another turn round the maypole, and get him nice and dizzy.

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting pretty stupid, I accidentally sent him a message from my Alan character from my George character's account, due to being slightly typsy, quick as a flash Alan sends him a message from his own account saying that this George person hacked into his account and stopped his email going through and emailed Alan to say that @msorry was not to be trusted. Did he believe me? Of course he did, and he is now claiming that George is his boss. (which is clever in a way I suppose)

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Charming got back to me an hour ago and I was busy doing some photoshopping for another baiter and didn't notice this lovely message - it came in gruesome green with orange highlights. My school colours nearly !!!

Quote:
I HAVE ORDERD MY MEN TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU, WE WILL NOT KILL YOU, IS THAT CLEAR?
NOW LISTEN, I JUST RECIEVED A MESSAGE THAT TWO OF MY MEN WAS SHOT IN NIGERIA AND NEED TO BE OPERATED ON IN A HOSPITAL, WE HAVE UPTO 18 BRANCH OFFICES IN OTHER COUNTRIES,

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BIT BY BIT TO MY MEN IN NIGERIA VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION WISELY THAT MIGHT COME TO YOU WHILE SENDING THE MONEY, MAKE NO MISTAKES.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US A SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENTS,(AVERY TWO DAYS) MAKE NO MISTAKES.

SEND $6000.00( 3000 TO EACH NAME )

NAME::
ADDRESS:

NAME:
ADDRESS:

THE PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN PLACE EVERY TWO DAYS STARTING FROM NOW.

GOOD LUCK.

I've added some extra obscuring to the beneficiary details but I will submit full details to TSN.

Let me know if there is something extra nasty - apart from the usual - I can do. Bearing in mind that his pals have to call in person at a known office to collect these. I am open to nasty suggestions.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is pretending to be turned on by his macho ability to kill people. She has flown to London and is begging him to go out with her and have sex. She's sent him all kinds of porn of her - and he says "Business before pleasure" So he says he'd like to be with me. I've been sending love poetry (really really bad poetry - where every sentence rhymes and the poem is so stupid because of that) So anyway - I can't get him to meet me - and I'm offering money AND sex. LOL

I asked if he left London - I'll fly anywhere to be with him......now I await his reply

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

You could try the fake MTCN on money gram slip. Mugu has to get off his butt to get those and wait in line. There is a threat in another forum about a fake website called wusecuXXe. Bascially this site will keep giving him endless errors when the mugu tries to check on his WU transfer. I have only used it once on a "barrister" during a church, but this barrister mugu spent at least an hour there and was very upset with me Very Happy

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after a few hours of well-deserved rest, he's up and hard at work, anyway. No need to quote, but he's still pretending. I've told him that $10,000 is under the loose shingle on the side of the house, and the men he has watching me can just pick it up anytime.

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Lol I tried that with one of my characters, it gets him very very frustrated. Just keep asking him why he won't pick it up, you can almost hear the exasperation in his emails after a while.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peartree wrote:
^^^^

Lol I tried that with one of my characters, it gets him very very frustrated. Just keep asking him why he won't pick it up, you can almost hear the exasperation in his emails after a while.

That's nice to know, cos i get the feeling my character will have an accident on the way to the bank-i'll get one of his goon's to come and pick it up!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds up market so I'm sure our scammers won't be out of place here. I hope they don't argue or cause a fuss.

I'll send them a beautiful receipt with a lovely number, and wait to hear the scream.

Masked and obscured to protect the info.

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Gomer you have really hit a Gold-Mine of info from the lad. We have confirmed info from a very trusted source that he has sent you his real name/info

its appreciated that you have actually masked his info Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic