SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer offering to buy land from me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone ever heard of this? I have real estate advertised on the internet and one of them emailed me wanting to buy the property, without even seeing it. He's in a hurry to get the deal done.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi shoes and welcome. Smile

The lads will buy anything you have to sell and for any price. Actually, they're so nice they'll send you more money, via check, than you asked for. Wow, what a nice guy!

But due to circumstances beyond their control, they will ask you to please forward the difference (above the purchase price) to an associate/lawyer/trustee/friend who they owe some money to and it would be more convenient/legal/prudent if you could just take care of that transfer for them out of the money given to you, and forward it along via Western Union -- right away!!

Needless to say, if you do this you will end up owing your bank a good deal of money and may face legal trouble.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Hi shoes and welcome. Smile

Thanks, I want to string him along but I'm not sure how to do this. I am not sending him any money. I want to know how to respond. Where do I go for help with this?

Fixed your coding - TS Smile
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check scammers can be fun. Before starting, though, make sure you read hte stickies and sign up for a mentor. There are tricks to baiting a check scammer safely that you need to know before starting. This goes back to baiting safe and making sure you do not involve innocent third parties.

With that said - it's a great joy to tell the scammer that you have his check but accidentally blew it on booze and hookers. This is guaranteed to make their blood pressure rise. Make sure you are baiting safe before starting this, though, the part about reading stickies and baiting safe is really really important.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome redshoes

FIRST THING - is this property your own property and does the scammer know your details ? If your answer is 'yes' to either of these you HAVE to drop him and not consider baiting him.

You only bait a scammer who knows nothing about you - that's for the protection of you and your family. Even if the chance of anything happening is low, a threat to come and do you harm is no fun if they know where you live and who you are.

I have received threats to come over and harm me thousands of miles away from where I live - and that's hilarious. Don't do anything until you have read the stickies and sign up for a mentor. You'll get started safely and avoid mistakes that way.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer--

You're right on target there. I've been baiting mugus for 3+ years now. But 4 years ago I had 7 acres of land for sale and had my real email and home address in the advertisement. A natural thing to do. My listing seen by several million and I-don't-know how many more on-line.

But The Lads found me and I was flooded with the 'over-draft' money order scheme. [And I'm proffering $225,000 as my selling price]..I naturally deleted them all.

Good advice you gave to new poster 'red-shoes'.. A baiter should never have a real address for the lads to possibly find them some day.. It was however the above incident that inspired me on to take up arms and join the 'Lad War'. And I now have not only a mission in life--baiting mugus--but a great source of fun and satisfaction too.

I rarely get the 'cash my check' scam any more, but here and there when they try to ingratiate themselves. I always give The lads a post office box I maintain just for them--and nowhere near me, but accessible.

The great site for fake-check scams is www.bustedupcowgirl.com run by a real cowgirl in Illinois. Worth looking into.

cheerz---jervis tetch---mad hatter
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks I will sign up for a mentor. I do not own the land; I am advertising it for a corporation. The emails go through the web site, so my email is not visible to the scammer. The telephone contact number is an 800 number I can dial into to check messages, it belongs to the web site. In addition the land is in a different town from where I live.

Thanks for all the information.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks I will sign up for a mentor. I do not own the land; I am advertising it for a corporation. The emails go through the web site, so my email is not visible to the scammer. The telephone contact number is an 800 number I can dial into to check messages, it belongs to the web site. In addition the land is in a different town from where I live.

Wow!!! Can some of us borrow that set-up...it is a Lad baiting paradise... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic