SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ASEM that actually worked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been having little luck with my new baits. I noticed some threads on here about ASEM. I tried it before, but with no luck. So I found the e-mails of 4 of my old baits (many have their quotes listed in my siggy line) and sent them this from a new account potraying a new character on my end
Quote:

Subject: I HAVE SECURED THE FUNDS

Mr. Bello

Good day to you sir, I have recieved those checks from your associates and will deposit them in my account shortly. Then I will have the funds we need for the transaction.

I await your response

Two of the four have already responded about "contacting them when the checks clear so they can give me information on where to send the money and complete the transaction"

I know the lads a greedy, but I was skeptical this would work. Looks like there going to go for a spin again.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet that you are going to get a fairly large response from this. This is a nice, new twist to the typical ASEM strategy.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clever approach, Dev. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So simple it's brilliant. It opens the door to the baiter making a proposition without scaring the lad off.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting twist to this is that the keener lads may think that there's a timer counting down on the deal. If you got checks from a scammer's associate, it's probably a fake, and will bounce at some point within the next few weeks. They will feel pressure to relieve you of your newfound wealth very quickly, which may make for some interesting trophies that you would not have gotten otherwise.

Nice one!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all --- Thanks

I wanted to look like was a victim of the check mule scam who just got her checks. I figure I can play it a few ways. Maybe the fake WU, but I burned them with that before. So, I can try wusecure perhaps. Or possibly, mess with them a bit by saying I want to renogotiate my share of the profits.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic