SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Outrageous Scams

View next topic
View previous topic

Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Ive spent today reading through the general bits and pieces i was advised to when i joined, then i got on to the letters section. Ive got to say that the are some absolute legends on here!!

What i wanted to know was this:

What is the most outrageous scam or stunt you have pulled on a 419er? the silliest thing you made him or her do?

Let me know

Cheers all.............................FaceMan
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two things really for me...

The craziest single thing I ever got a lad to do was, with the help of YW and BW, make a lad travel 10,000 miles to the middle of the desert, rent a boat to cross into Sudan and walk over 30 miles in search of a hidden treasure. (EGYPT)

The other favorite I have pulled off is over 14 months time. RockSTL and myself are baiting a guy named Kevin. The lad has been baptized in milk, photographed naked (NUMEROUS times), been on 9 safaris and tattooed 6 times! This guy is a forum favorite for his ridiculous stories. I love him anyway.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you can properly judge a best ever, as the best are so varied. I don't propose this as the best necessarily, but it is up there among the best - that is pwbear and her lad who has answered, and I think I'm correct in saying, 80,000 security questions to try to get his cash, and is now embarking on a massive undertaking to print out and complete by hand reams of paper and mail them to her.

.... and what about the YMCA music video in the course of production ?

Classics all - and trying to judge one best is impossible.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Sweaty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
The other favorite I have pulled off is over 14 months time. RockSTL and myself are baiting a guy named Kevin. The lad has been baptized in milk, photographed naked (NUMEROUS times), been on 9 safaris and tattooed 6 times! This guy is a forum favorite for his ridiculous stories. I love him anyway.

You got a link to that story ? I love to read it Smile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99787

That is his most recent saga...

If you want to read what I have published so far, which just does not include his last two safaris and some pictures, PM me with your email addy and I can send it to you. It is like a 4M PDF.

Here are all of the pics: Kevin

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Shocked Kevin has got to be the most gullible Lad ever, someone should have a chat with his mother and get her to give him a real slap, and get out of the scamming business,

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic