SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Member Saying Hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Smart_Cubes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. There said it.

I've had a busy couple of hours following up on some unfinished dating scams.

Maurissa Rose <[email protected]
lucy ukwa <[email protected]> [pic]
vero vero <[email protected]> [pic]
Kem Morrison <[email protected]> [2xpic]

These (and a few others who did not reply via email) are from http://www.mumsmeetdads.com.au where I am a member.

Maurissa will probably not have her newly updated profile accepted because I've changed it to announce 'she' is from Nigeria and a scammer.

Maybe later I'll go and deleted all their accounts. 20 have contacted me from that site and they just have to go.

I've got a 10 year old email address which attracts from 100 to 400 junk emails per day. Sometimes when bored I like to wade through it and find some scams to play with. If anyone is interested I could post some of the newer ones. Likewise with the mumsmeetdads site; want some account busting, I can help.

I'm happy to have found this forum.

Cubes...
[o]

Kem

Lucy

Vero
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smart Cubes

Welcome to eater........please read your welcome post Smile

What you describe doing, is hacking which is not condoned by eater!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ smart - Welcome

Moreover, hacking really would'nt hurt them. Lads have so many IDs and e-mails, it won't ever phase them.

Now, if you bait them, you can waste hours of their time. Twisted Evil

If you want to share a few of your spam e-mails, check out the surplus letters forum.

Remeber to bait safe

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ True. If they meet wayne, they will never be the same. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Redneck_Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ain't that the truth...Wayne is da bomb at messin wit' dey heads, fo' sho!

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

I'm just lucky that I get some stupid lads I can post about. Baiting them isn't exactly rocket science. All of us can do it and get some fantastic results with a little patience and a lot of luck. As for the OP, welcome. Please understand that anything that can be in any way thought of as hacking is a big no no here. We get enough grief off misguided do gooders as it is without accusations of hacking being thrown into the mix.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for the welcome and warning(s).

I've contemplated my online actions and the disclosure of same. Ethically, theft from a thief is still theft. But being permitted into a building of locked rooms with a room of my own and wandering into a room with the same key as that which I have been issued... I don't know. When there is a law against it I'll be sure to stop.

I am not much for baiting and playing with people; not wired that way. My primary concern is for loney guys being manipulated. Millions are lost to scam telemarketers and fake telephone chat systems. That's a larger fish than I can tackle. But alerting others to fraudulent activites of this nature I can manage.

So that's the last mention on this topic.

Unfortunately, the seven 419 emails recieved today are already referenced elsewhere on the internet. I was keeping and organizing emails recieved from November 05 until Feburary 06. There are 512 of these 'back issues'; thats when I realized, as has been said here, my life became 90% involved with 419scams, bank/finance frauds and lottery wins (700 recieved of these for the same period above).

Cubes...
[o]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic