SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My EFCC Lad Invites Me Home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But it looks like i`ll be sleeping on the couch as it`s a bit of a full house, but he does have his own generator, so thats a plus.

i`ve asked for time alone with the suspect, at first it was going to cost me $150 but now it`s gone up, probably cos i wanted to use "tools" Twisted Evil
Here`s his ID http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102295

Inspector John of the EFCC wrote:

DEAR SAM, I WILL RELEASE A DOCUMENT TO YOU AFTER GETTINGTHE APPROVAL FROM MY BOSS. AS REGARDS YOUR HAVING ABOUT 30 MINUTES WITH THESUSPECT,IT IS VERY RISKY IN THE SENSE THAT YOU CANKILL HIM. BEFORE YOU START COMING,IT IS PERTINENT TOSAY THAT WE MUST SORT OUT THINGS VERY WELL. I GUESS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO NIGERIA BEFORE AND AS ARESULT,YOU NEED A RESERVATION FOR THE PERIOD YOU AREGOING TO STAY,OR CAN YOU MANAGE MY HOME? MY WIFE IS ALWAYS ACCOMODATING,I PUT UP IN A THREEBEDROOM APARTMENT,WITH MY THREE KIDS,THE ELDEST ISFOURTEEN . I ALSO HAVE A 5KVA STANDBY GENERATOR IN CASE OF POWERFAILURE. IF I MUST GO AGAINST OUR RULES TO ALLOW YOU 30MINUTES WITH THE SUSPECT,I SUGGEST YOU GIVE ME $500FOR MY TROUBLES AS WELL AS SETTLING MY PRYING EYESBOYS . BEST REGARDS INSP JOHN

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you spend an hour with the suspect.

Spending $1,000.00 dollars should be no problem for you.
If you were to go overboard with the questioning and the suspect died.
You will pay the mugu $ 10,000.00 dollars Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if you can get him to reserve a hotel for you? Something you can check remotely?

You'll have to dangle a bunch of carrot though. :/
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
I suggest you spend an hour with the suspect.

Inspector John of the EFCC wrote:
MY WIFE IS ALWAYS ACCOMODATING,

I suggest you spend an hour with the wife... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You may have to.

Quote:
I PUT UP IN A THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT, WITH MY THREE KIDS THE ELDEST IS FOURTEEN

Seven people including the suspect and at least one teenager in three bedrooms.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That goes 'way beyond cosy...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Seven people including the suspect and at least one teenager in three bedrooms.

I suggest you stay in a nearby refugee camp.
The Lad photos of themselves in refugee camps indicate there is no shortage of food, there are ample PC's and a high speed internet connection for everyone to use.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like EFCC Lad has been baited before, or is weary of being baited, looks like a job for the sign generators Laughing

Quote:
HELLO SAM,
I THINK I AM ABOUT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO GIVE TO YOUR BANK BUT AS REGARDS GIVING OUT PICTURES ANY MORE IN THIS TRANSACTION,I SAY A CAPITAL NO!
UNLESS YOU SEND ME YOUR PICTURE BEARING A PLACKARD WITH MY NAME ON IT,THEN I CAN CARRY OUT OTHER E-SIGNS FOR YOU OR MY FAMILY PHOTO AS WELL.
YOURS SINCERELY
INSP JOHN

i only asked for recomendations and police file photos of the best local hookers..... how am i supposed to enjoy my compensation money with the man reponsible for arranging it for me Rolling Eyes ya have to have prior knowledge of the local hoor-houses before ya go Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic