SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

have a laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a 2 sentence short email to this guy (as in: hey can u tell me more) and this is what I got (and another 4!!! letters)

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.171.10 with SMTP id t10cs41015wae;
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:56:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.48.223.11 with SMTP id v11mr12458052nfg.1172487400582;
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:56:40 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web27804.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27804.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.9])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id q28si20655692nfc.2007.02.26.02.56.39;
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:56:40 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.9 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of daniel.cole1[email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 29706 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Feb 2007 10:56:39 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [41.208.228.145] by web27804.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:56:39 GMT
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:56:39 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: HSBC BANK
To: Sandy Vanderbilt <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1110106101-1172487399=:29576"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-1110106101-1172487399=:29576
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Good Day

How are you today,

I have just received your email and the content quite noted, I have sent all the necessary details to the attentention of the Attorney who is right at about now trying to secure all the relevant documents which would make you the next of Kin to MR William and remember that this documents would be documented here at the probate office in London so as to give this venture legal backing and authenticity,

As soon as I receive a copy of those documents I would immediately scan and send a copy each to you via email attachment as well as an email on how you should write officially to my bank requesting for the immediate release of the funds of late MR William to you as the next of Kin. The procurement of this documents has cost me a total of #3250GBP {THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDREAD AND FIFTY POUND}which is quite an amount of money but I am unperturbed because we stand to gain a lot more once we conclude this project .
I understand the working conditions here, So You need not worry as i would use my position to facilitate the approval and the subsequent release of the funds to you. I would really want a situation where I would go into this project with you only, the gains in this project cannot be over emphasized and there are also some level responsibilities to be met by you .

I would be very much interested in investing my share in this project in any viable business venture in your country because I would not want to bring back most of my share home so that I do not draw any unnecessary attention to myself. Also we will enter into an agreement that you will keep 50% of the funds while my self will keep the other half.

As soon as I receive a copy of the documents I would send them along with the email on how you should apply directly to my bank seeking the immediate release of the funds into your account, from now on I would advice that you check your email on a regular bases so we could complete this project before the end of next week to enable me travel immediately to your country were we would split the funds into two equal parts.

I await your urgent response

Sincerely

Daniel Cole

Laughing
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah...nice to see an old lad come back for more. I baited him last summer, he loves it when you change his name Very Happy
I think you'll have some fun with Mr Coal, I mean Dole, I mean Mole Laughing

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mami Welcome to eater! Bait safe and Happy Hunting! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic