SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Russian model asks lad for advice on shooting abusive agent

View next topic
View previous topic

GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my #1 lad and is no fun at all with WU modalities but is hiarious otherwise. The Russian model's English isn't so good, especially when she's planning the murder of her abusive agent

Russian model to lad

Quote:
Hi Xxxx my special boy

You did not use the special code what I told you. Now I dont be knowing if you Dmitri pretend to be Xxxx and I am so full of fear. I dont think I can be live like this no more Xxxxx - I real dont think so.

I know what Dmitri wanting me to do and I know you not like me so much if I do it with him. He is horrible big man like a big tree and he has gun in bed when he sleeps, but I know how I can get it and do him away with bullet. If I do this then I know I can get all my money for us and get plane to go to you. I dont know where to shoot him best to make him die, but I think I should do it for us to be okay.

Do you know guns ? or maybe other way is best. Please help me with this as I am so scared and even let you see pictures so special no man ever seen me like before, but only if you say you want to be special to me and give me help for shoot Dmitri.

Tell me what I am to do and what you want make me do.

BiBi from your special girl Xxxxx

Lad to Russian Model

SUBJECT -
Quote:
I WAS MAKING LOVE WITH YOU IN MY DREAMS LAST NIGHT.WHAT DO U SAY?
Shocked

See link http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102630

Quote:
Hi Xxxxx my sweet girl,

i am very sorry sending you this mail late.I went out of ACCRA GHANA,and just came back this morning.

i have read your mail about DmiTri,pls do not harm or kill any body ok.The good LORD dose not like that,as a child of God,always have it in mind that your life is in his hands.I advice you as my LOVE and i pray GOD will jion us together.Just be a good girl for Tuti ok.

If you need to fly met with me fine i like that.I want you to be by myside and have a free life to enjoy yourself.I do not like the way this met treats you.If it was to me in my country i would have told one of the rebles to get him this world.why is this men disstubing your prity life?

Let me ask you this question.do your perents want you to marry him?what is your buiness with this men?

Dont shoot anybody ok.play your card with him and one day he will not see you again that is when you will be with your Xxxx Xxxxx.

This sentence may relate to another baiters bait so I have removed it

kiss from Xxxx Xxxxxxy.

BIBI

CALL ME I MIN PLS.I NEED TO HEAR YOUR PRITY VOICE.

TEL+233 XX XXXX XXX

GET TO ME A NEW CODE OK

It looks like time to show him the baiters HitMan website Laughing and wave more dollars at him

EDIT - link added

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer---

Tell her to use 2 small-caliber bullets and shoot him in both knee-caps. It will cripple him for life. And that in most countries it's not considered 'attempted murder' because it's below-the-belt. Then have her toss the gun in the Volga and get on with her life, back to scamming you with no boyfriend in the picture.

cheerz, jervis tetch---mad hatter
HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her to go Maurice Clarett on him (those of you fellow US college football fans will know what I'm talking about) and use a motherf*****g hatchet.
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to see if he can contact the 'reblse'. I'm sure they are nice friendly people and when my lad sees the cost of a hit on the Hitman website. It might make him want a piece of the action.

I pm'd the other baiter about the missing sentence but I got no reply. In it he states he is going to the US Embassy and I haven't a clue why - he he he. I did mention I would run away to the USA, but I'm sure that one of you other devils are up to no good with him. Laughing

Feel free to do with him as you please - but let me know if you need me to lay off him. If you have something BIG planned I don't want to mess it up for you.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic