SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In early February, I sent an ASEM to Dr. Fake. He replied with the usual spiel about being a banker. Yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, religious talk. He joined the board of my charity, , agreed to accept 40 computers and printers to donate to local schools, and dropped his original scam. He has endured verbal abuse from my �wife� who is a mentally-unstable forensic computer expert and my near-death experience where he prayed me into recovery. Credibility was lent to one character by vpmanchester -- thanks vp who spoke w/Fake on the phone. They couldn't understand each other, so he abandoned that effort.

After waiting ten days for his consignment, he received shocking news from the courier company web site.

Quote:
Feb 25th 2007 SHIPMENT EXCEPTION (ACCIDENT): There has been an accident, whilst another shipment was being delivered to Bouake Airport, Ivory Coast, a fire broke out, unfortunately, the fire destroyed all 40 computers and 40 printers being sent to you. It is very fortunate that the sender had paid full insurance for the shipment, rather than the limited insurance, as a result, the full retail price of the 40 computers and 40 printers, being $100,000, is payable to the receiver of the shipment, the receiver, Dr Fakey, needs to contact our couriers with regards to collecting the insurance compensation of $100,000, please see our "Contact Us" page for our email address.

Dr. Fake to me:

Quote:
Dear Cxxx Shxxxxx,

To be frank,I can not understand what is going on.You have made me to be a lier before the people.For God seck,tell me what to do.Am I to contact Mr R and others to let them know what is going on because all the numbers I got from the courier service websit are invalude both the one you gave me.This is the telephone numbers I saw in the courier website. [Lots of numbers]

You try and call them by your self and get back to me because I am following the instruction you gave to me.I left my office not be seeing all this kind of a thing.WHAT AN INSULT IS THIS?Please call them and let me know what is going on.You have to contact them and give them my number.If you realy know that all you are telling me is true.I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE EXACT TRUTH BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE ME A LIER. (Yeah, sure.) Remain blessed as I look forward to your most urgent response.

Dr Fake

Lad receives slap. Lad apologizes.

Quote:
Dear Cxxx Shxxxx,

I am in recieve of your mlessage.I will go to their office now and see what I can do.Please dont be anoid with me,it is just bcause of the promisess I made to the Charitable Organisations here.If there is any way I used a word that you dont like,please dont be offended.I will get back to you as soon as I come back.Remain blessed.

Lad whines in many e-mails to my characters. Never will I use 4 characters again!

Quote:
Dear Cxxx Shxxxxx,

Bellow is the message I recived from the courier office (courtesy of Scam Patroller).Please very important, I will like you to tell them that it will not be possible for me to travel to Ivory Coast because of the nature of my Job.Since they have braches here in [my city] ,let them shift the money here so that I will go to their office and sign to recieve the money. I fill that should be more better because I have not been in Ivory Coast before and may not have the chance to go their now.Good Day.

Dr Fake

Courier to lad:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

With regards to the accident, I can confirm that the
40 computers and 40 printers being sent to you, were
destroyed by a fire, this is a very rare occurence,
and it was not the fault of [Faux] Couriers. (Really?)

It appears that staff at [a distant] airport, were
unloading some goods destined for Ivory Coast, it
looks like they had spilt some fuel from refuelling a
plane, and one of them dropped a lighted cigarette on
the fuel, that ignited the fuel and destroyed a lot of
goods being shipped, your items were among the goods
destroyed.

Fortunately for you, the sender of the computers and
printers had paid full insurnace cover, so your loss
is fully covered by our insurance, you are eligible
for an insurance payout of $100,000 which is the full
retail value of the computers and printers.

What I can tell you is this, in the event of an
accident, where goods are destroyed by fire, as the
owner of [Faux] Couriers, I am in charge of making the
insurance payments, and because it is a large amount
of money, it has to be paid to you in person in cash,
and has to be signed for by you, also, the insurance
money can only be paid out at the scene of the
accident, which in this case was [distant] airport in
Ivory Coast, so you will need to meet me at [distant airport]
to receive your payment.

I have checked my diary, and again you are very
fortunate, I have to be at [distant] airport on March 5th
for an international couriers conference, if you can
be at [distant] airport on the 5th, I would be more than
happy to bring the $100,000 insurance payment in cash
with with me on that day, you will have to bring your
bill of lading with you as proof that you are the
rightful owner of the shipment, along with some form
of ID if you posess it, although ID is not absolutely
required in Africa, as we know a lot of people there
do not have ID.
Please let me know if March 5th is a
good date for you to meet with me, as I will not be in
[distant airport] again until March 24th.

I am sorry you are having difficulty getting through
to our numbers at the moment, as you can imagine, due
to the fire, we are extremely busy with enquiries from
fire investigators, insurance assessors and other
interested parties.

Regards,

Cxxxxx XXXXX

Lad to courier:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx XXXXXX,

Please very important, it will not be possible for me to travel to Ivory Coast because of the nature of my Job.Since you have brach here in [my stomping grounds] You should go ahead and shift the money here so that I will go to the courier office here and sign to recieve the money. I fill that should be more better because I have not been in Ivory Coast before and may not have the chance to come their now because of my work.

Secondly,you know this is Africa,it is not possible for one to carry such amount of money from Ivory Coast to a far distance as [my city] either by land or Air.I can not like to risk my life.So it will be better for you to send the money through Courier service here since the have branch here so that I will go to their office sign and pick up the money here and use it for the purpose.Please I need your help.Try and consider the nature of my Job because it will take me time to arrange for a Trip out of my country except official duty approved by the bank.Remain blessed.

Dr Fake

Courier (still polite) to lad:

Quote:
Dear Dr Fake,

I'm afraid I cannot send the money to our office in
[your city], because we do not have an office [your city],
we are freight couriers, we only deliver freight to
it's destination airport, it is then pssed over to a
local courier to make delivery to the receivers
address!

Even if we did have an office in [your city], that would not
solve anything, because as I explained to you in my
last email, the problem is, the insurance has to be
collected from the scene of the accident
, and it has
to be signed for in person by you or your
representative, these are rules that cannot be bent to
suit any individual, and we cannot send the money to
you via courier, as you have to sign for it in my
presence at [distant] airport.

I appreciate what you say about carrying $100,000 on
your person, and that it might be difficult travelling
back to [your city] with it, but there are no other options,
only the receiver is allowed to collect and sign for
the insurance payment at [distant] airport, there are no
alternatives to this, this is company policy and it
cannot be changed for any individual, sorry for any
inconvenience this may cause you, are you happy to
meet me at [distant] airport on March 5th?

Regards,

Cxxxxx XXXXXX

I smell defeat.

Quote:
Dear Cxxx Shxxxxx,

Please read the message bellow from the Courier again and tell me what to do.I will be expecting to read your mail before I give them reply.

Dr Fake

My reply:

Quote:

I have been in touch with the courier, and he is in an impossible
situation. I am afraid there is no other option but for you to
make the trip. It is too much money to lose.

If the trip is dangerous, you should take someone with you.

I don't have a better answer. Please let me know when you can
travel.

Cxxx

Another character stirs the pot.

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I am in total shock about the accident, but am so grateful we insured the cargo. Hallelujah!

Dear, the courier does not have an office in [your city]. It seems that the only legal remedy is for you to go and pick up the insurance money. If the courier even tried to bring it closer, he could be sued by the insurance company, and they would make him pay them back.

Due to your profession, don't you occasionally meet people who work on the wrong side of the law? By that, I mean tough men who could travel with you for protection.

Dear, the funds are yours. Please make every effort to claim them, as has no right to the money.

Be blessed,

BSW

Cowabunga! The safari is on! Lad to courier:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxx XXXXXX,

I am in reciept of your message.I will like you to give me the direction and the way to reach you as soon as I arrived their in Ivory Coast because I will not like to spend much time based on what I told you before.I will make arrangement on how to come over their from now so I will not like to make any mistake because I dont know that country very well.You should give me a full direction both telephone number to reach you.I will also come with one of my Friend too.So get back to me and let me know what nest to do.Remain blessed.

Dr Fake

Last edited by Pachanga on Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:02 pm; edited 21 times in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP is terrible at getting crap lost. He is really bad. Anyway, congrats on a nice safari.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not replied to me since the last email above, I will have my mobile phone switched on in case he calls at any time, I can persuade him that I will be at on the 5th with his $100,000 in cash, but lads being lads, he will probably try and persuade me to send the money to him some other way, no worries, company policy will not allow that.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you need a photo of him standing in front of the damaged goods to ensure the claims payment process is handled appropriately and to identify the payee in case of any person trying to run an insurance scam -- you know there tend to be a lot of scammers in Africa believe it or not!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To all four characters he writes this.

Quote:
Dear Cxxx xxxxx

I hope all is well with you today.As the case me be,I have made a reservation on how to travel to Ivory Coast as that is the only way to achieve our aim.I can not say know because I am out to help those children and can not go back.The only thing I need from you people is prayers because I have not been in that country before.Let me hope and believe that the Almighty God will lead me through.Remain blessed.

Dr Fake

Last edited by Pachanga on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Looks up for it Very Happy, he has mailed me as well:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I hope all is well with you today.This is to let you know that I have made reservation on how to come down to Ivory Coast as you requested and may take off from here on friday this week to meet you.I am still waiting to recieve the informations as regards on how I will meet with you in Ivory Coast both telephone and other necessary informations I need to have before comming.You should please help me and give me all the informations on how to reach you their please because I dont want to be stranded over their.Remain blessed as I look forward to your most urgent response.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I have replied to him:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxxx Bxxx,

As you know from my previous emails, I will be attending an , I will be arriving at the early in the morning on that date.

To contact me, you can use my mobile number listed on my website:

+44xxxxx-xxxxxx

Calls to that number go to the Mxxxxx Cxxxxxx call centre in the UK, it is then automatically redirected to my mobile phone which I use whilst travelling on business, I will also have my laptop computer with me, which will allow you to email me, and I will immediately reply to you, if you call or email me, please give me a time that you wish to meet in the airport complex, and I will take a break from my conference to attend to your needs.

I will be at all day until the evening of the 5th, at which time, I will be travelling to to discuss other business, so it is imperative that we meet during the day of the 5th of March to hand over the insurance money, I very much look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He must be out hustling for funds, as he has gone silent. He usually mails me 6 - 10 messages every day. Smile
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear C,

I am in reciept of your message thanks.I am glad that people like you are behind me calling my name in the presence of God.I so much believe God in every thing since my life.I will take a Bus down to Ivory Coast and I know that the Almighty God who has been with me since my life will lead me through in Jesus Name Amen.Send my regards to my Brother R and tell him that I will be on my way to Ivory Coast on friday.My God be with you all.

Dr Fakey Boy

Last edited by Pachanga on Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Now lets keep our fingers crossed that there are no last minute changes on mugu minds Laughing, he sent me this:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

Thank you for your response.I will leave this country by Gods grace on friday and wait for you till march 5th as you said.I will arrive in Ivory Coast by Gods grace on Saturday and wait till monday 5th when you will arrive (or not as the case may be Laughing, dumbass, waiting from Saturday until Monday HAHA, chances are he wont get there until Sunday like the last lot who took 2 days travelling).Happy to meet with you in Ivory Coast.Remain blessed and I pray that the Almighty God will guide us on our ways.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I will send him a text message first thing on Monday morning saying I have been delayed by 2 days and will be there on Wednesday instead Twisted Evil

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I really think he is going to go. He has written all my characters seeking advice.

Holy crap! A bus ride from Lome to the Ivory Coast has to be a miserable experience. I told him he didn't need to take much money, as you have a stipend of $1K US for him. + 100K, of course.

Please treat him with the respect he deserves. Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I always show respect to the enemy, UNTIL they travel Laughing

Hopefully he will take his bus fare and just enough for a small amount of food, don't mention to him about all the militia and army checkpoint where they have to pay, it about 425 miles each way they have to travel Twisted Evil

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad that he didn't Groogle the name of my charity. Perhaps next time I will be more discreet. Very Happy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weather report forecasts temperature 33c and relative humidity just under 80% in that area - showers and sunshine. I hope he takes a change of clothing - he he he

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutly Brilliant!! bow_down bow_down bow_down

Ohhhh I can hardly wait until the next chapter Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have you to thank for your phone call. I told him he was just too difficult to understand, so he gave up on phone calls. Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pachanga - you're a baaaddd, baaaaadd person...hehehe Laughing
This is going to be funny...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ha, ha. Today from my Togoese pal

Quote:
Dear Cxxxx,

Thank you for your message.I will let you know as soon as I get their.I believe God in every thing.All I need is prayers and nothing more please.Send my regards to your wife.May God be with you ll.

Dr Fakey

Have a nice trip, buddy.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Another safari. Great work, guys! Do ask the lads to scan and mail their bus tickets, for reimbursement of course Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is your pith helmet????

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The lad hasn't travelled yet, JoJo, he is leaving on Friday, and meeting me at on monday to get his $100,000 Twisted Evil

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I hadn't read that yet. This warms my heart!!!

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has just emailed me, he's now in Ivory Coast Laughing, I look forward to seeing him on Monday, Pachanga, go get your safari hat on Thumbs up:

Quote:
Subject: ARRIVED IN IVORY COAST.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I hope all is well with you today.I will like to let you know that I am now in IVORY COAST as you requested me to do and will be here till when you will arrive.Please get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail.I will also like to inform you that my office gave me a few days to return back to office so am expecting your arrival as you promissed thanks.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

His previous IP's were: 41.207.170.11 = Togo

His IP is today: 213.136.98.15 = Cote D'Ivoire

Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!!! Congrats!

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a short reply to keep him happy:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

I am happy to hear that you have arrived in Ivory Coast, I very much look forward to meeting you on Monday and handing over the insurance money to you, did you bring the bill of lading with you?

I trust that you had a pleasant journey from Togo? How long did the journey take to Ivory Coast, and where in Ivory Coast are you located now?

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAHAHAHAHAHA! I can only imagine what a crappy busride that must have been too. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic