SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
He has replied to me, he's in Abidjan at the moment, he has still got about 150 miles to travel to get to the airport:

Quote:
Subject: GoodMorning.

Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message thanks.I will like to let you know that I have been calling the telephone numbers you gave to me but the lines are in answering machine.+xxxxxxxxxxxx,+xxxxxxxxx419.

The two lines are in answering machine.I also added 0 in front of 7 but the line can not go through.Regarding the question you asked me about where to locate me now:This is the number I am usen here now: 0200xxxx and it is mobile.You are free to call me any time you like.My Hotel address is :Name:.My Hotel Room is xx.

So please get back to me as soon as possible.Remain blessed.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I did a Google for his hotel:

Quote:
The is located in Abidjan and the hotel is one of the best in the area.

General Description
The hotel has 33 air conditioned rooms and the amenities of a 2 stars hotel.

Only 2 stars Crying or Very sad

2 Stars - Value Properties: Get back to basics with these comfortable properties that offer affordable prices. These properties are often located near office parks, airports, and shopping and retail areas. Rooms are comfortably decorated but not overly elegant. Usually, these properties do not have restaurants or room service, but offer free parking and sometimes, swimming pools. Transportation is occasionally offered to nearby airports.

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday greetings from mugu.

Quote:
Dear Cxxxx xxxxx

I hope all is well with you today.I am not feelling fine here because am not seeing a good food no fun also too much of Sun,I am just managing my self even my friend is very down since yestarday and my mind can not be at rest because of him.Due to the Extimate I made,makes me not to stay in a better hotel but I am just managing a local Hotel with my friend because I dont want to do and expensses above my calculation.

Please try and reach Mxxxx to be faster as he said that he will be here tomorrow morning been monday because my friend is not feelling fine at all.My phone is open in case if you want to call me.Remain blessed.

Dr Fakey

NB:Please try and let Mxxxx to know how his company scaned me the bill of Lading and that is the copy I printed out and came with it so that he will understand because it is very important.So let me know immediatly you recieve message from him.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad about the hotel problem Crying or Very sad at least they can look forward to tomorrow when they meet Mxxxx and get thier just rewards...it will make all of this discomfort hardly anything to worry about! Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pachanga, looks like they are having a great time in Abidjan Laughing, he sent me a similar email:

Quote:
Subject: Happy Sunday. (yes, for us it is Laughing)

Dear Mxxxxx,

I hope all is well with you today.I will like to know where are you now and if you have started your journey.I am not feelling fine here because am not seeing a good food no fun,I am just managing my self even my friend is very down since yestarday and my mind can not be at rest because of him.So I want to know your possition now.My phone is open in case if you want to call me.I wish you save Journey and goodluck as you are comming.Remain blessed.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I have sent him a reply, letting him know what a nice time I am having Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

Thank you for your email.

Currently, I am still in the UK, I had a lovely round of golf yesterday, and after playing 18 holes, I retired to the clubhouse for a very nice evening meal and copious glasses of fine port, followed by a nice selection of cheeses from around the world, although I do prefer the stilton with my glass of port.

Later in the evening, I attended a nightclub with some friends and danced until the small hours, there were some very nice ladies at the club, very nice indeed, I have always had a soft spot for pretty ladies, so I invited 2 of them back to my mansion in Surrey for a little fun, I assure you, I had a most enjoyable night.

Today (Sunday), I am just relaxing at home with one of the ladies who is still here, she has just given me a wonderful relaxing massage, we are now about to go swimming in my heated indoor pool, I like to do several lengths a day in the pool, my lady friend also likes to take a length, and I feel very good.

My flight to is in the early hours of March 5th, and I will be arriving at early on Monday morning for my conference, I look forward to seeing you some time in the late afternoon of the 5th.

I am happy to hear you are also having a nice time with your lady companion in Adibijan, it is a good job you brought her along on the trip for company, it is nice to have a fine lady with you whilst travelling, I'm sure she is making your journey a very pleasant one.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After SP's foreshadowing of character "issues", more salt in the wound

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This is Janet, Cxxx's wife. Cxxxx and Bxxxxx are at a church conference and won't be home until late this evening. Because Bxxx doesn't drive, Cxxxxp took her. She is being honored for her charitable work and her leadership. The planners have a beautiful meal of filet mignon, roasted vegetables, lobster bisque, and pastry called Paris Almondine. I am so happy because she deserves this recognition.

I am very sorry to hear that the food in Ivory Coast isn't good. Is your friend ill?

Don't worry, I just wrote a note to Mxxxxxx, and I asked him to move quickly. By tomorrow everything should be just as we planned.

Have a blessed Sunday,

Janet
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu to Mary

Quote:
Dear Mary,

I hope all is well with you today.I attended a church service with the Ivory Coast people today.God is great.I just want to know how you are doing because I always like to read your mail.Remain blessed as I look forward hearing from you.

Dr Fakey

Mary to Mugu

Quote:
Dear Dr. Fakey,

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you! Yes, God is great!

I hope you enjoyed the church service. It is always good to be in the house of the Lord.

I was not able to attend church today, but I watched my favorite television evangelist. His sermon was about the verse that says when you commit your work to the Lord, your plans will succeed. Too often we make plans that are not righteous, and we expect the Lord to bless us anyway.

I do hope that you are enjoying your break from work. It is interesting to visit other countries, especially with a friend.

Thank you for your gracious note.

Blessings,

Mary
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddy sent me a reply:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your message and happy to hear that you are enjoying your self in many ways.I am very sorry that you did not understand my mails.I did not come with a Woman rather a Man and that is one of my best friend whom I always trust.He is right here with me and he is the one that is feelling fine since yestarday because he is down.I will like you to give me a call on your arrival here and tell me how to meet with you because I don’t know any where here.Remain blessed as we look forward seeing you.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant you two! I love it clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did not come with a Woman rather a Man

So glad he cleared that up in case we got the wrong idea Laughing

Quote:
he is the one that is feelling fine since yestarday because he is down.

For heaven's sake we don't need to know the sordid details Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh, the lull before the storm. Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I picked up on that He is right here with me and he is the one that is feelling fine since yesterday because he is down bit, I just had to make a comment about that to him Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxxx Bxxx,

I'm sorry, do forgive me, I thought you had a female companion with you, I had no idea about your preference for men, and here was me thinking that man to man sexual relations in Africa was a very taboo subject, well, you learn something new every day.

If I may quote somthing you from your email:

"He is right here with me and he is the one that is feelling fine since yesterday because he is down"

I'm sorry, but I would rather not here about how fine your friend feels, and about him going down on you, what you and your friend do between yourselves is your own private business, I assure you I will not hold your homosexuality against you in any way, I have many gay friends in the UK, but please do not send me any more sordid details about what you are doing with each other, I do not find it a turn on and you will not turn me to your way, I will only ever make love to a woman!!!

I will contact you tomorrow as soon as I am ready to meet with you, have a lovely evening together with your male companion, and I may be so bold, you should take him out for a nice candlelit dinner for two at a nice restaurant, keep a copy of the bill and I would be glad to reimburse you for that!

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, ha, ha! I'm not going to stir anything up just yet. That is so evil.

Laughing
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ABIDJAN, 21 February 2007 (IRIN) - Health authorities in C�te d�Ivoire have reported an outbreak of meningitis in the north of the country where health infrastructure has deteriorated during a more than four-year political impasse that has divided the country.

Thirty-six cases of bacterial meningitis, including six deaths, had been reported at the regional hospital in the city of Bouak� as of 5 February, according to the United Nations humanitarian coordination office (OCHA).

Feb. 2 2007 The World Health Organization is concerned that a recent outbreak of yellow fever, an increase in water borne diseases due to deteriorating water systems and sanitation, as well as the impact of recurrent malaria and increasing HIV/AIDs, could further threaten public health.

Quote:

Fundamental rights are violated on a daily basis. One NGO worker told Refugees International, "There are still killings, disappearances, and death threats.

Detained individuals experience endless delays, constant harassment, and extortion from armed elements on both sides, who frequently confiscate or destroy papers, seize goods, arrest travelers, or physically abuse and even rape vulnerable travelers. A person might be pressed to give between $1-10 (of a $30 monthly income) to regain freedom of movement
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, that sounds terrible Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Try to not worry. Razz
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to show a little more caring for your lads - and test him out for hypochondria Evil or Very Mad

He's told you he feels unwell and you know that there are health risks in the area. You could try your hand at a little online diagnosis. Quote him some of the relevant health risks and ask if he has been drinking any untreated water, washed salad, unpeeled fruit, or ice.

He's at a physical and psychological low - so a little assistance could appear helpful whilst pushing him deeper into the mire. You could even get one lad to examine the other, looking for rashes, looking down the back of his throat, and if they do any of this in public they'll draw some unwelcome attention to themselves.

Just an evil thought - and you are being helpful and showing concern.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga and SP: fanstastic bait clapping clapping clapping

Congratulations Pachanga you could have not found a more demented
baiter to team with Laughing Laughing

@ SP You really put the screws to the lad about his gender preference.
I can see the reply he will be sending you.

Keep up with the good work Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from the lad, he seems a bit peeved about being called homosexual Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your mail.I am very shocked when I read your mail this morning.What do you mean by Homosexual? I came here with my business partner and not for sex for God seck.What type of mail are you sending to me? I am married for Christ seck and not a sreet Man or a Homosexual please.I dont ever expect to recieve that kind of mail from you.If I need a girl to have sex with,there are many here if that is my problem.I told you that my friend is down dose not mean that I am having a sex with him rather he is ill because of the nature of this place and the kind of food we are eating.Dont you know that I am a christian.What do I benefit from Homosex! Oh my dear,I am not happy to recieve this kind of mail from you.I left my office for business and not for plesure.I have never and will never do such a thing having a sex with a man of my type while there is women up and down. (so, he will only have sex with a man of his type is there is not a woman up and down huh Laughing)

That is not my business.I am here waiting to see you today as you told me.Just give me a call as soon as you arrive.Remain blessed.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

I have sent him a reply saying I am delayed:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

I'm terribly sorry, I thought from the tone of your previous emails that you had a gay man partner, maybe it is just the way your writing comes across to an English person, the content of your emails do sound like it has a lot of homosexual traits.

Where are you now, are you still in Abidjan?

I had a problem with my flight, because of the war in Ivory Coast, and now being a UN controlled airport, my flight was not allowed to land there due to a threat from surface to air missiles, my flight was rerouted to , I will be stranded here until tomorrow, before my flight can return to , please hold on where you are until I can give you further information.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Turn those screws! Oh I really hate it when that happens..damn airlines and terroist make life so difficult..at least he has his 'mate' to comfort him whilst they wait Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu to charity founder

Quote:
Dear Bxxx,

I hope all is well with you today.I will like you to go through this kind of mail that Mxxxxx sent to me this morning and Worn him not to try that kind of a thing again.I told him that my friend who came here with me is very down and ill due to the kind of place we are staying and the kind of food we are taking that is all.Then recieving his mail this morning,just go through it and send him mail let him know that I am a christian and not that type of person he feel I am.Please send him mail immediatly and let him know that I came here for something important and not for Sex.Thanks.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

Charity founder to angry mugu

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I don't care for this sex talk, but I will let him know that because you are a Christian sex is not important.

I hope your friend is better and that your travel will be pleasant.

Blessings,

Bxxxx
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Money troubles for mugu

Quote:
Dear Bxxx,

I just recieved the mail below from Mxxx.To be frank,I dont know what to do nest because I made every effort to pay for the local hotel Am staying with my friend till monday which is today thinking that every thing will be over today.Can you believe that as I am writen to you now,I dont even have a cent to feed my self and what of my hotel. I dont know any body here in Abidjan and Mxxxx know too well that I am a civil servant that I am working under instruction.I dont want to recieve insult from the Hotel Managements because they may tell me to leave as my time has expired today been monday.Please you people should try and help me out.Remain blessed as I look forward to your most urgent response.

You can still send Mxxx mail and let him know that there is another local airport here in Abidjan which he can still use to get down here because that may be okay for him.

Dr Axxx Bxxx
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Mugu suffering, love it Twisted Evil

He sent me a similar email, saying he had heard about the trouble at from a church person, yesterday, and can I fly to Abidjan instead:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx Mxxxxx,

I am in reciept of your mesage.Infact I dont know what to do because financialy am totally brook.I am staying in a hotel and have only today to leave that place.I made every plan to stay here in Abidjan here till monday which is today due to the time you gave me.My problem is that I will not like to recieve any insult from the Hotel Management.I have already heard about that problem at but that was yestarday after staying with one of the church member.There is another local airport here too which you can still fly down from Senegal to Abidjan.I feel that will be more better because I dont know what to do nest.I dont have any body here whom I may call and ask him for money.I will be waiting to hear from you.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

What I had planned was to tell him to go to as planned, then when he gets there, tell him the plane was rerouted to Abidjan and ask him to meet me at that airport, then when he goes to Abidjan airport, tell him I thought it would be quicker if I hired a car to get to and I am now in while he is now at Abidjan airport Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really beginning to take shape now all plans are falling into place..on a good note for the lad, he is very lucky indeed that internet cafe's are free since he does not have a penny to his name Rolling Eyes I await the next chapter Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email, I put in the bit about not loitering near the airport, just in case they ask someone about my couriers and they say we don't exist:

Quote:
Dear Dr Axxxx Bxxx,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but the rerouting of the flight from was totally beyond my control, I have now had confirmation that my flight can continue, it will leave here and arrive at tomorrow morning, please make your way there today or this evening and I will see you without fail tomorrow morning!

It would have been so much easier for both you and I if I could travel to Abidjan airport, unfortunately, as you know, the insurance money has to be paid out at the airport where the accident happened, in this case, .

One word of warning for you, when you reach , DO NOT hang around the airport complex, wait until I arrive and contact you, please stay in , the soldiers guarding the airport are very trigger happy with their guns, and if they see you loitering there, they might think you are planting bombs to destroy the airport, they may shoot you and your nice friendly man friend dead, it is very safe in so stay there, it's just like any other town and you will have internet access there, but dont loiter anywhere near the airport unless I am with you or you may get shot, arrested or tortured if they think you are the enemy.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love this guys!!!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic