SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Togo 2 Ivory Coast - Lad comes back for more punishment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
Tell the mugu you are sending him $ 300.00 dollars today Laughing

and mon3ygr@m it 30-50 miles in the direction he has just come from!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I could do that, but I don't want him to ever learn he was baited. He is still in Ivory Coast, and he still has a phone he can sell. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am too old to be young

He must be enjoying a book on Greek philosophers for his journey home - or he's getting sunstroke. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him he has been under surveillance since him left home and to be careful who he trusts.

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard anything from him since, I guess he doesn't like me any more Crying or Very sad, so I sent him a reminder about collecting his money by Wednesday:

Quote:
Dear ASSHOLE,

For your general information, the only reason your money was moved closer to Abidjan to make it easier for you to collect, is because my company lawyers say I have to pay you, otherwise, if it was up to me, I would tell you to go and fuck yourself, you are a small time boy and a big time loser.

It's now Monday, and you have until Wednesday March 14th to get your big fat lazy arse to to collect your money, if you fail to collect it by Wednesday March 14th, it will be classed as a rejected offer, the money will go back to my couriers and it will not be sent to you again, you will have to sue me at that point, if you sue me, my legal team will drag drag the court case on for at least 1 year, and even then, I will still not pay you if the court finds in your favour, you will hve to make another claim for non payment to get the money that I owe you, and that will take another year to go through the courts HAHAHAHAHA, you are a little weasel with no money and you are a small boy in a mans world, grow up you little prick.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should really learn how to play nice Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I think that you need to work on your people skills. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, the next time the finance company tries to charge me interest on an oustanding balance of $0.02 because they can't enter data correctly, could you write a nice letter on my behalf?

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Add a little insult to injury. Drop him a line telling him to raise money for his trip home by putting his homosexual tendencies to good use out on a street corner.

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP

A classic letter to motivate the mugu Laughing Laughing
I am sure the mugu will be calling every agency to have you arrested.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu finally contacted my first character. He is back in Lome

Quote:
Dear Rxxxxx,

Frankly speaking,I dont know what to say because I surffered because of you and almost loose my Job but God helped me.Due you know that up till now,I have never recieve even one computer talkless of 40 and 40 printers.I dont understand what is going on and that is why I decided not to say any thing yet.Both Mxxxxx and others in your organisation,I dont understand.My only problem is that this issue made me Dr Axxxx Bxxxto be a liar before the people unwhich I have never done since my life.

Please let me know if you are still interested to proceed with the business which I contacted you before so that we can move on because I dont want to flash back what I faced last time. Mxxxx dragged me to Ivory Coast which I have never been since my life and I spended $2700usd with my friend who travelled with me because I can not go alone.That is the place he told me that every thing will be okay and I nearly died their.To God be the glory that I am back to Togo.So let me forget that Computer and printer story and face our business.Let me know your mind so that we can proceed.You should also make the bank know which email to contact you so that your wife will not delit your mails because I have been sending you mails and got no response.Remain blessed as I look forward to your most urgent rersponse.My telephone is still 0022xxxxxxxx4.

Dr Axxxx Bxxx.

Closed lad accounts

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all that and he still wants to deal with you Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing He must be so gutted after all that for nothing, stupid mugu Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is up for another beating, I guess I'll oblige. Very Happy SP, you should send him a picture of the money he lost.

Closed lad accounts

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You people are so mean. Poor mugu, and after all that ordeal he still is willing to fo through another lesson.

Well Pachanga give your mugu what he wants " otra chinga "
You and SP should be put in jail Laughing

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

�Ay caramba! Since he doesn't want to "flash back" to his previous troubles, we will have to make special new memories. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are so entertaining!!! It's like watching a tv show and having to wait until the next week to see what will happen next...LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The begging begins in earnest. BS alert
Quote:
Brother,
I am in reciept of your message.I want to know if you are still interested to proceed with me in this business transaction So that we can go on.I will like you to email the bank and tell them to wait a litle for you to get set.

Please brother,I need help from you if you know that you love me.My friend is still in the hospital and I have spent alot to see that is well because I took him to Ivory Coast and after we came back he felt sick.I borrowed alot of money from people which I am still owning them.Please if it will be possible for you to send me something to help no matter how small with my Name Dr Axxxx Bxxxso that I will pick it up here.Western UNion Money transfer will help me the most.Remain blessed as I look forward hearing from you.

Yours brother,

Dr Axxxxi Bxxxx.

Give me that bank account!

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I understand your situation, and I want to work with you. Together we can achieve a good result.

Brother, remember that I am abandoned here without transportation. That is why I offered to have my banker, Tony Blair, wire the money to you. I thought that was a generous offer, and the money is more than you spent on your trip to Ivory Coast.

Also, remember that Terry deleted my e-mails from you, so I do not have the original letter you sent to me. Will you please send it again?

Lastly, please commend me to your friend, and have a peaceful day. I await your answer soonest.

Rxxxxx

Closed lad accounts

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Pachanga, I believe you need to make him sweat for 2 days.

No job, no money, no honey. Poor mugu.

Western Union Workers go on Strike

At least two weeks before the strike is over, acccording to the news.

( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic