SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Money for translator

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my love said that my previous bad experience with a scammer who pretended to want money for a translator shouldn't stop me from finding true happiness, and I decided she was right. So I asked her how to send money, just mail a check? Or did she have other ideas?

So where do I look for the security questionnaire that you have to fill out before transferring money by Western Union? The one that uses a website where the recipient has to put in a security code? I want to do everything correctly, and make sure she does everything correctly; I don't want to have our relationship progress to the point where we're about to get married and have her turned away at the port of entry because she attempted to receive money without following all required security procedures.

Reading a comment from Hellbastard in the "Is this a record" thread below, I decided not to put up obstacles so that she would be able to figure out counterarguments; better to just go along with what they want as quickly as possible, so that, as Hellbastard says, maybe their greed will alert a genuine victim. Anyway, true love shouldn't be surrounded with suspicion.

This is different from my other girlfriend. That girlfriend hasn't said anything about money yet, just writes proclaiming her love (now hinting around at how she needs a vacation). Strangely, though, she doesn't seem to respond to my letters in any great detail (or any detail at all, for that matter). It's as if she hasn't read my letters, but simply pulled her letters off a stack of preprinted letters that she has. Oh, well, I guess that's how some people write. Maybe I can get her to be less self-absorbed as our relationship continues.

This one, though, the one that needs a translator, reads and responds to every one of my letters with considerable specificity. The only thing about them that is the least bit unusual is that she responded with more warmth and affection than I thought was normal under the circumstances. My second letter, for example, was basically a general description of my city, its predominant features and various points of interest and things to do. She starts off her response with "I can tell that you speak from your heart." I'm going, "speak from my heart, all I'm doing is giving a tour guide description." I guess I write in a more compelling way than I had thought.

Anyway, once I mange to get her the money for the translator, overcoming whatever difficulties may lie along the way, I'll be able to discuss with her in more detail what so attracts her to me.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trawler wrote:
She starts off her response with "I can tell that you speak from your heart." I'm going, "speak from my heart, all I'm doing is giving a tour guide description."

Laughing

Explain your wardrobe contents in great detail (Obviuosly including your favourite pair of purple and yello striped trousers with a rabbit on the front)

She obviously loves the way you write, not what you're saying Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you could read a bit more and find it yourself!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic