SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Time Baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a first time baiter and wonder if this will work:

Good Day Pastor Faith, I am sorry I cannot help your church at this time. My company Willis Seeing Eye Dogs International is way behind on our orders.

As you would know, Willis Seeing Eye Dogs International is 10 year old, multinational company which trains See Eye Dogs for the blind. We spend one year training these dogs for our clients all over the world. Currently We have approximately 20 seeing eye dogs ready for delivery but need someone to meet them at there destination and courier them to the new owner. Last week all my normal couriers were killed when plane on route to Dharma Island crashed and killed them and the dogs. Right now we are currently recruiting new couriers. All couriers must be animal lovers, and have the ability to travel. The pay structure is as follows

Delivery to Owner in 12 hrs - 25,000
Delivery to Owner in 24 hrs - 12,500
Delivery to Owner in 36 hrs - 6,250
Delivery in Owner in more than 36 hrs - 1,000

All expenses are included.

If you have any church parishners who would be intrested in this endeavor please feel free to let me know.

In His Service,

SAVING SOULS FOR CHRIST KINGDOM 60, OSARENSE STR., OFF EGHOSA, BENIN CITY,
EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
Dearly Beloved in Christ,
Greetings to you in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Blessed be our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of sympathy, pity and mercy and the source of every comfort (consolation and encouragement). He who comforts, consoles and encourage us in every trouble calamity and affliction, so that we may also be able to comfort, console and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble or distress with the comfort (consolation and encouragement) with which we ourselves are comforted consoled and encouraged by God (2cor 1:3-4).
our main aim is to follow the footstep of our Lord Jesus Christ and the assignment he left for us. our savior Jesus christ is a compassionate God.we can found that inthe book of matthew 15v32-38 and matthew 14v14. when he saw the great crowd hungry and have compassion on them.during his period here on earth,his miracles was mainly done for the sinners so that they can be closer to God. beloved our Lord expected us to be like him so that we can make heaven so that our work here on earth will not be in vain.
Beloved as i am writing you now about 400 hundred souls who have just none Christ have been rendered waif, home less here in Nigeria by muslims radicals.the word of God have touched most of them and they have turn to our Lord Jesus Christ.The rest have become rebels to the christain here in my village.we have been taking good care of them, we work hard to rent a hall were they live right now.but now we are financially broken, they dont even have food to feed now not enough,no clothes to wear.
Beloved,the charity ground we rented,the rent is expiring next week,dearly beloved in christ the land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed recieve the blessings of God,but the land that produces thorns and thistles is wortless and is in danger of being cursed.in the end it shall be burned Hebrews 6v7-8.he went further to say in the same chapter something about the labour of love, he said for God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love ,which ye have shown towards his name,in that ye have minister to the saints Hebrews 6v10.We can see that, God our father the provider talk about the fruitful and fruitless tree,he caused those trees that open their mouth and drink from the waters the is in the earth and yet produces nothing and he bless the trees that open it mouth and drink the water in the earth and produces fruit for another to eat.that is tree he is talking about not to
talk of we humans who cannot provide for our brethen even when we can help.it is hard for such a man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Beloved,for our God is love that is why he said his only begotten son to die for us and that through him we may have life in abondance.so therefor beloved you must preach the gospel of love to the people very well,because when you love your neighbour,you wiil not kill,rob,bear false witness against him/her,lure him/her to commit adultry,or do anything to harm him/her. we can see that love is the greatest commandment thats why it covers all the others.Beloved you people should be having Benevolent sunday either in last sunday of the month or the first sunday of the month.it is a sunday when agape love should be shared among brethren in unity in the spirit of oneness in the body of christ.But tell them that when these gift are being shared,they should be shared in the spirit of joy and not sadness in other for them to recieve from God that day because as they are sharing God will be sharing his also.this is the word of the lord for you.God richly bless you as
you obey his word.
our supreme task is 'go ye' the gospel must be preach all over Africa. beloved i need your help financially to move the word of God forward in Africa. so that the muslims here will see the love shown to our brethren here in Africa.beloved the gospel is not complete untill we reach out to everyone in Africa,as i am writing you now some part in the village a little far from mine are still wild they dont want to here,but God is touching them litle by little.we will appreciate it if we here from you soonestmay the Lord God give you continue to bless and prosper you in Jesus name amen.
Beloved as i am writng now souls are in pains over here and need your assistance,nothing is too small at list for the payment of the rent of the place we rented for those the muslims have rendered home and jobless for now.thanks and God bless you as we hope to hear from you soonest
Yours partner in the Lord,
Pastor Faith Ogheneovo.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Smile

Only time will tell if your response will work, but my first take is "I doubt it." If your lad is in Africa, where does he have to travel to in order to "courier" the dog? Sounds like a lot of traveling involved for a lad -- and granted the money is tempting, but to dog sit? I dunno.

Still, it's original! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bluerodent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about getting a lad to try and find dogs to be trained? Like something dangerous Very Happy
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May try that on my next one. How about bomb sniffing dogs
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads prefer a dangerous hyena or baboon to train Very Happy:

http://www.showstudio.com/projects/hyena/img/5_lg.jpg

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic