SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Is there a mugu network?

View next topic
View previous topic

Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I very much doubt it as there are clearly thousands of mugus, all fighting eachother for a slice of the scam cake.. but has anyone ever found out if those 'higher up' (magas?) exchange information about suspect respondents ( people like us!).

I only have 3 gmail accounts for mugus... and 2 for dating baits...should I get more?

I guess I'd also have to ask ..is there a Vlad network for dating/love scams?

I've been reading a lot of posts and I'm still trying to get a handle on the setup of these scammers. Are there basically what I'd call Pimps who run a group of scammers?

If so, do any of these pimps ever share info? ( ok...probably not)

Just interested in understanding it all. Confused

If anyone can point me in the direction of a good book or articles..appreciate it.

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Higher ups = ogas. See also chairman/chairmon. Maga means victim.

There are small networks but most lads don't want to share in the bounty so you find these groups to be relatively small in size and scope. What's the point of one lad helping out another? It's to each lad's advantage if the guy at the computer down the row is wasting his time with baiters unless they're pooling their income, in which case one is still going to be holding back from the other.

I can't speak to Vlads with much confidence however.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Clint-Thrust
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok. Thanks JM.....and thanks to bombardier below... (no sense posting again) Laughing

( Shocked ogas...ogas...ogas...ogas...ogas Shocked )

Embarassed

"Spring my liked season, I likes to look, how the nature comes to life after winter.
As the first kidneys on trees are dismissed..." - Svetlana

Last edited by Clint-Thrust on Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
bombardier
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to add to what JM said,
Keep a close eye on the style and competance of your lad mails, quite often as your bait proceeds you will be passed up the chain of command from the catcher lad up to the more educated lad and sometimes up to the Oga

pony pony Mortar x18
frawddog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently got two lads mixed up. One wanted me to fly to Ghana to pick up a box of money, the other was a straight inheritance scam with money transfers. Well, I sent the latter lad my fake flight details to Lome, Ghana, and he went ballistic! He called me several times (untraceable cell phone number) and e-mailed me several times begging to know who was telling me to fly to Ghana, and wanting me to forward the e-mail. At one point, over the phone, he told me that all of his employees were in a room (he was yelling at them) and asking me the details of the e-mail so he could figure out which one of his mugus was diverting his victim to Ghana! It was at that moment I had figured out that I sent him the e-mail intended for the other lad, and it was all I could do to keep from bursting out in laughter!!! Perfect example of the low-level hierarchy at least. So certainly there is a hierarchy, and the sooner you can get them off-script to require better English replies than their usual cut-and-paste, the sooner you'll get up the chain, which is where you want to be.

Finally, before we can proceed anyfurther. you must explain what you mean by SCAM. Even i am still in my liberay. -Barrister Obi
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M.u.s.t stay a.w..a.k.e. Eyes tired. Loosing focus. Too much words.

Smile

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing I could add is the only thing I could imagine would be shared would be information that would be something that would harm the network as a whole. Ie informants, and etc. a sole baiter would not fall into this category.

Even with this each email addy I have has a profile all its own. Same person with the same job and etc. I donít think they would share the information but they might, it also lessens my confusion, I have in the past had the same mugu try to scam me from two separate accounts, and many mugus will return under a different alias.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G.O. T.O. B.E.D. Dr. Who....z-z-z-z-z-z Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic