SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now there are ASEMS and there are ASEMS.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received an email from a Mr Charles Soludo. I was working him on a straight bait and he was rolling along nicely, when all of a sudden:

Quote:
your ganerration is 419 for ever you bastered man,foolish man , poor man,you will remain in eating poop in your life,you are calling me a 419 well God will george you with your words.

i have nothing to tell you God will reward you with your selffishness mind.back to the sender not for me because i trust and believe in jesus christ and hie is with me for ever. Pls, i have told you to go away from this business i don't need you any more,you are a hopeless man i haven't see for life.get out from here.

Call for delivery of the payment

+44 8715048221

I love the way he throws the abuse and then adds the last line as an after-thought. Of course, I have to reply in a calm, measured fashion and not slap the crap out of him, but is anyone else in the middle of baiting him?
My greatest hope is that he's hit the wrong button and sent this little rant to his whole mailing list. Anyone else baiting him and received this?
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

" well God will george you with your words".

Surley he meant roger Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd bet that virtually everyone here either is baiting or has baited Charles Soludo. Which one do you have going there? Regardless, I haven't seen anything like that from him. Pretty funny, though.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Some nice siggy material there. Laughing

I am currently baiting Chuckie in one of his many guises.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets weirder.
I decided to answer this so I wrote a slap and hit the reply button. I didn't check the address, just sent it back to sender.
Ten minutes later I get another email. It's another baiter asking me if I'm a scammer. He's received my slap. I check both of the addresses this time. It's the same as the first email. Both are from this baiter. It turns out that he has sent me the lad's email above.

I swap a few emails with the baiter and we both go on our merry ways.

But I still don't understand how I ended up with an email from a lad to another baiter and sent to me by that baiter. He didn't seem to know either. The only place I've ever posted my email address is on a few guestbooks.

Confused? I am.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should file a complaint with him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic